Go Seung Ji

YoshiChan said:

kate_USA

said:

sarah_lina

said:

diena11

said:

class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="font: 22px/28px AppleSDGothicNeo-Regular; margin: 0px; padding: 7px 13px 3px; color: rgb(37, 38, 40); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"[single] Park Shin Hye, 2014 SBS 'Drama Awards' MC confirmed 

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=241&aid=0002299269    

Guest annariana18

As a fan of my baby girl Shin Hye.. I'm not really pleased to hear that she will host SBS Drama Awards. She have to promote The Tailors too. I wish she could rest more.. but if it's decided, what can I do aside from hoping for her to stay healthy and happy.

Am I too late to say congratulations to LJS for winning the Grimae Awards? Congrats boy. I've come to love you and your adorb personality.

Uhh... how I wish for our Darling couple to sit together and have interactions in the awards.

Too late to discuss this topic, but I see some mentioning what if JS and SH date in real life. As a fan, I really don't care whoever my baby choose to be her partner, as long as he will make her happy. And since I've come to love Jong Suk, I think I will support them if they ended up dating in real life :D

Last but not least.. everyone in this thread is awesome! This thread are filled with so much love. It's true that we don't even need shipper thread. We are united as one :)

Wow, I never knew LJS can be that shy/nervous on stage.. aw but he is such a great actor so it makes up for it.
With Shin Hye's schedule, she has been busy all year. Hopefully she can take her deserve rest/vacation after Pinocchio ends in a month. 
If we can't see them as MC together, hopefully we see them win major awards in SBS drama awards night! :) Fighting! :x

Guest selena1993

wish they will sit together becuase if they will win best couple award, they will stand up together and hold hands while going up to the stage to get their award .. hehehe :x

delulu again... :\">

BRAVE YOUR SELF PINOCCHIO IS COMING!! prepare ur heart from now..... couple box tissue if ur panda eyes crying or if ur nose bleeding *like me :)) . pillow if u want to smack, kick or hug >:) . snack if ur lips is hungry bcz ljs or psh lips..just kiss or bite that snack or pillow to hold ur desire.. :\"> still 5 hours to go.... we will end our panda eyes today !!! then start again at friday !!

ah i want to tell something, it's very strange to me. i' had bad dream in my 10 minutes slept today in afternoon after read all ur commen mybe till page 383.. "in my dream i'am walking on the road of the death bcz gas explosion in my home then deep in my heart i'am pray, god please let me be alive one more time i havent watchd pinocchio eps 9....please...." then woke up.   =))  =))

Lee Jong Suk And Yoon Kyu Sang Go Head To Head Again

r8ujaskr7z1ko6nl8tkoxyln68vtjz31.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Lee Jong Suk and Yoon Kyu Sang are seeing in another confrontation.

SBS drama ‘Pinocchio’ released still cuts of the two actors, holding each other’s collars. A preview to the upcoming episode 9, the ‘invisible brothers’ Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) and Ki Jae Myung (Yoon Kyun Sang) face off in another confrontation. Why are the two fighting again? It hurts the viewers to see the two brothers caught up in this tangled mess. 

Moreover, Dal Po’s unwavering expression as he talks to Jae Myung brings curiosity as to what they are talking about. In addition, Jae Myung looks surprised as he stands there with his eyes wide open.

In the previous episode, the two’s relationship ended when Jae Myung warned Dal Po to never come near him again. However, what situation caused this reunion?

The producers of ‘Pinocchio’ stated there will be a turning point in the two brothers’ relationship, raising anticipation. Will the truth finally come out? This week’s episodes will be full of suspense as the story between Dal Po and Jae Myung unravels. 

Meanwhile, the upcoming episode will air tonight on December 10. (photo by IHQ)

Choi dal po is really soo good in suit, as much as i love his smiling face, but i love his gloomy face as well..he is so hot when become too serious
i wondered something..in ep 4 when his father "make over" him with sexy hair cut, expensive suit and shoes, where he got the money from ? is it from dalpo's piggy banks? lol..i found it's soo adorable when dalpo treasured his piggy banks, i think he didnt save his moneys on Banks, did he ? dont tell me by the time he marrying in ha, he will broke all his precious piggy banks.
:D..just my rambling thoughts..i can't really wait for tonight episode,,lets hoping episode 9 will be awesome like always
:x

Guest rogue0716

I would love to see Shin Hye surrounded by all her leading men. Lol. She'll be so flustered but LJS would of course stick to her side like a possessive pup.

Guest selena1993

@rogue0716‌ hahaha yeah i know ryt.. among shinhye's costars, sukki is the only one who always sticks to her like a bubble gum.. :x hahaha