[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest MarieN1430293183

Re-watching Pinocchio episode 2: writer-nim warned us since the beginning that Hyung would become a murderer. When he was watching the Pinocchio guy, he thought "Father, I hate the people who made you into a runaway enough to kill them." I want to believe that Hyung is innocent but everything seems to be against him :( Now that some of you guys said that writer-nim often kill some of her characters, I just hope she won't kill Hyung by making him protecting DP or IH just so he can be a hero. I don't want Hyung to die  =((

Guest rogue0716

MarieN said: Re-watching Pinocchio episode 2: writer-nim warned us since the beginning that Hyung would become a murderer. When he was watching the Pinocchio guy, he thought "Father, I hate the people who made you into a runaway enough to kill them." I want to believe that Hyung is innocent but everything seems to be against him :( Now that some of you guys said that writer-nim often kill some of her characters, I just hope she won't kill Hyung by making him protecting DP or IH just so he can be a hero. I don't want Hyung to die  =((

Omfg.

I am really really looking forward to this (the pic below).. I don't want this to be turned into total makJang. Dal Po should just confess to his hyung that he is his younger brother. Maybe then he would be able to protect his brother from doing lewd acts by going as far as to kill a person.

aICK8BT.jpg

Edit: sorry didn't realise someone had already posted it.

WHAT!!! Even me should back read 4 pages X_X.... you guys are daebak.

The new stills kinda give me gloomy feelings....

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=530971

we cant catch up these threads anymore.it will be turn 400 before airing tonite =))

B4dBVJhCcAEE6rx.jpg

Shinhye's OST for Pinocchio is titled "Love is Like a Snow. It will be release tom 12/11 at 12 pm KST    

cto

Park Shin Hye has fully prepared [Love is like snow] for [Pinocchio] OST~ This song is composed by Park Shin Hye's own brother, Park Shin Won together with Roco & Conan of Indie band - Rocoberry; arrangement by Rocoberry..to be released on 11th Dec noon~ Although Park Shin Hye's recording time is very long, she didn't lose her usual self. Besides, even when the filming schedule is tight, she's practicising much more than other singers, which caught many relevant staff by surprise. According to OST related personnel who is full of praise for Park Shin Hye, said," Occasionally there will be actors/ actresses participating in the OST personally, but one like Park Shin Hye who is fully prepared is seldom seen. With this song being sang by the person who acted as Choi In Ha, I believe the feelings poured will be much outstanding than sang by other singers.

cr Jinjja Wintercherub   

Shinhye's OST for Pinocchio is titled "Love is Like a Snow". It will be release tom 12/11 at 12 pm KST

Love is like Snow was composed by her brother Park ShinWon and Rocoberry

Pinocchio's OSTs are produced by CJ E&M.The same company that produced the OSTs of YCFTS and It'sOkIt'sLove

cr:@khjpearl 
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD

Guest rogue0716

Ahhhh!!! Can't wait for Shin Hye's OST!!! Love is Like a Snow? Why!? Why is it like snow, Shin Hye? Because he kissed you when it was snowing? Because your heart melts like a snow whenever you see him? Well then, let it snow more!!!

Sleep Is for the weak. I'm staying up for this.

Ahhhh!!! Can't wait for Shin Hye's OST!!! Love is Like a Snow? Why!? Why is it like snow, Shin Hye? Because he kissed you when it was snowing? Because your heart melts like a snow whenever you see him? Well then, let it snow more!!!

Sleep Is for the weak. I'm staying up for this.

My classmates told me I'm becoming zombie... because of dark circle hovering on my eyes.