[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Yes. I'm really scared. TT_TT

Staapphh it y'all. I just finished watching the 8 episodes of pinocchio yet again. It's 5 am. And, lol. I am just heading to bed.

/oops/ SORRY NOT SORRY!

My classmates told me I'm becoming zombie... because of dark circle hovering on my eyes.

Haha. I feel ya.

class="content-title" Park Shin Hye Participates in “Pinocchio” OST with Song Composed by Her Brother kiddy_days December 9, 2014

Source:soompi

Park Shin Hye Participates in “Pinocchio” OST with Song Composed by Her Brother

Actress Park Shin Hye will participate in the “Pinocchio” OST.

Park Shin Hye will step up as the fourth participant in the “Pinocchio” OST. In the drama, she plays Choi In Ha, a reporter who suffers from Pinocchio Syndrome.

Love Is Like Snow” is a modern rock song that has a wintery feel added with Choi In Ha’s innocence.

The song was composed by Roco and Conan of indie band Rocoberry and guitarist Park Shin Won, who is well known as Park Shin Hye’s brother, and arranged by Rocoberry. The song expresses In Ha’s deepening emotions for Dal Po despite the fact that she tries to hide from her feelings.

Representatives from CJ E&M and GAZI Contents who were associated with the “Pinocchio” OST did not hold back on their praises, saying, “Sometimes there are cases where actors participate in their OSTs, but it’s difficult to see someone who prepares as much as Park Shin Hye does for the task. We are sure that she will be able to express the emotions of her own character flawlessly.”

“Love Is Like Snow” will be revealed on December 11 through MNet, MelOn, Bugs, Olleh Music and all other digital music sites.

I wish we could have korean drama on TV in my country. 

Bu the only way, it's to subscribe to every korean channel. 

We can only legally watch on VIKI (but so much dramas not allowed in Europe). 

Nope please for my country (indonesia). I prefer download it by my self with HD and the subs wth my language. It's better on every way. Sometimes on TV they cut some cute and sweet moments, especially the kisss.. Lols. Moreover, the horrible dubbing just make me want to throw my tv..

Guest rogue0716

dramafan100 said: selena1993 said: @sleepykid ahh!! yah!! maja!! last year ,its lee bo young and now shinhye..sbs wehh?? y shinhye?? do u want sukki to be alone.. we , fans dont want.. if u really want shinhye to be the host?? can we have sukki as her partner so that he will not be left out :-? :-?

Park Shin Hye to host the '2014 SBS Drama Awards'

Dec. 10,2014

Source:allkpop

park-shin-hye_1418180509_af.jpg

Park Shin Hye will host the '2014 SBS Drama Awards'!

An SBS rep told Star News on the 10th, "Park Shin Hye will host this year's 'Drama Awards'." With SBS dramas 'Heirs' and 'Pinocchio' on her plate, Park Shin Hye was chosen as the host, following the footsteps of last year's hosts Lee Bo Young, Lee Hwi Jae, and Kim Woo Bin

She is expected to be joined by a male MC, who has yet to be confirmed, so stay tuned for that announcement!

The '2014 SBS Drama Awards' will air on the 31st.

aikurochin said: dramafan100 said: kate_USA said:

This lady…I LOOOOOVE HER BEYOND words!!! :x :x :x

She is currently filming Pinocchio

She is releasing an OST for Pinocchio

She is schedule for “The Tailors” Media Premiere on Dec 10th

She is schedule for “The Tailors” GV & Stage Interview on Dec 11th

She is schedule for “The Tailors” VIP Premiere on Dec 18th

I think she have Final Exams from Dec 15th to Dec 21st…this is her last year in college

She has accepted to be MC for 2014 SBS Awards on Dec 31st

….I am sure her schedule will be jammed pack in Jan and Feb 2015 for Fan meetings to promote Pinocchio and The Royal Tailor and doing CFs.  PSH is super SUPERWOMAN!!! I hope one day I get to meet her in person and give her a BIG HUG and tell her how AWESOME she is...:x :x :x :x

>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

Park Shin Hye to host the '2014 SBS Drama Awards'

December 10, 2014 @ 12:02 am
park-shin-hye_1406857103_af_org.jpg

Park Shin Hye will host the '2014 SBS Drama Awards'!

An SBS rep told Star News on the 10th, "Park Shin Hye will host this year's 'Drama Awards'." With SBS dramas 'Heirs' and 'Pinocchio' on her plate, Park Shin Hye was chosen as the host, following the footsteps of last year's hosts Lee Bo Young, Lee Hwi Jae, and Kim Woo Bin

She is expected to be joined by a male MC, who has yet to be confirmed, so stay tuned for that announcement!

The '2014 SBS Drama Awards' will air on the 31st.