[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

[FMV9] K.Will – Only Person (하나뿐인 사람) [Pinocchio OST Part 5 Rom Kara Hangul Vietsub Engsub]
Youtube: http://bit.ly/146qMNL
xtycUm1.png

XqHiV3N.png

Thanks for watching ^^

Guys i just want to ask your thoughts on how DP answered JH's question if they are dating or not...

I find it weird that he needs to tell them about it when it has already ended. I mean aside from letting YYR know about it, i think he could have let it slide just like how IH dont want to answer it.

Im just thinking of the reason why he had to admit it in front of other people but cant handle relationship yet due to his revenge.

Lee Jong Suk  

smile 

Reading somebody else’s fan account. She watched him for a whole day in the cold and in the end, he came up to her and her friends and said thank you. That’s it. You don’t take away pictures or a signature or much of anything else.

A smile and a thank you.

I want to cry whenever I think of his smile, peeking out of that car. It’s a smile of gratitude, of seeing fans that are like his family. He is so focused on his work, but he will glance at you from time to time, he knows you are there… and in the end, he smiles to you because you’ve tried hard. He’s so tired but he tries his best to acknowledge you… he tries.

He smokes to keep himself awake, he is standing out in the cold for days and days on end. He memorizes lines faster than anyone, fans have seen him do pages and pages of dialogue on end. He monitors his work relentlessly, even checking when everyone else just wants to wrap up and go home. (He was checking the monitors even for the one line he did as he came through the doors.)

For a person who is 150% in his work zone to still… remember you, treasure you, enough to show it to you. I am just so warmed by him. And that is why once you see him, it’s almost impossible to leave.

By:hitoritabi 

Guys i just want to ask your thoughts on how DP answered JH's question if they are dating or not...

I find it weird that he needs to tell them about it when it has already ended. I mean aside from letting YYR know about it, i think he could have let it slide just like how IH dont want to answer it.

Im just thinking of the reason why he had to admit it in front of other people but cant handle relationship yet due to his revenge.

Glad someone ask this, if Inha answer JH No, she will definitely hiccup, that's why Dalpo intercept and said they breakup, because Dalpo is worried if Inha MoveOn or not?!????

10841988_10205594917942756_1644194908818

Trans for Shinhye's deleted IG post and now i am more conviced that she deleted it cz of the "pyung Pyung" not cz of anything else
tumblr_nh8ll2DkUf1td6bwno1_1280.jpg
Park Shin Hye’s Instagram @ssinz7 Update 2014.12.27 regram @ssinz7
#피노키오 #최달포 #최인하 #면접시절 인터넷에서 발견한 #꽃받침 그나저나 아무리 생각해도 억울하다. 삐용삐용 내껀데.. 스틸당했어.. 여러분.. 그 삐용삐용 제꺼에요.. ㅠㅠ 흑.. 내가 먼저 했는데..

Trans :

#pinocchio #choi dalpo #choi inha #interview scene #from the internet #flower face
No matter how much I think about it, it’s unfair. I did the ‘ppyung ppyung’ thing first… now it is taken from me… people… that ‘ppyung ppyung’ is really mine… T.T Huk… I did it first…

(T/N: Shinhye has since deleted this post. I think it may be that her meaning may be misconstrued to be complaining; but really it is just cute child-like whining…?)

Trans & note By: hitoritabi  

Guest selena1993

seems like shinhye's deleted pics became hot topic in instagram =)) =)) =))

note: if its really the case, its so cute to know that sukki got his magical "pyung pyung " from shinhye.. see how adorbs they are =)) :x :\">

>

u spoke my mind chingu..i cant even count how many time i repeat that part..i get some wow-so-fast-get-son-really-superb vibe from dalpo/hamyung.. >:) maybe he want a son too with inha

and this too

<">

If Dalpo wants a son, he better fulfill it fast..no one here is complaining!!

We support you Dalpo-yah! And it's even better if you show us a glimpse of the baby making hahahaha

Rania Zeid said: Trans for Shinhye's deleted IG post and now i am more conviced that she deleted it cz of the "pyung Pyung" not cz of anything else
Park Shin Hye’s Instagram @ssinz7 Update 2014.12.27 regram @ssinz7
#피노키오 #최달포 #최인하 #면접시절 인터넷에서 발견한 #꽃받침 그나저나 아무리 생각해도 억울하다. 삐용삐용 내껀데.. 스틸당했어.. 여러분.. 그 삐용삐용 제꺼에요.. ㅠㅠ 흑.. 내가 먼저 했는데..

Trans :

#pinocchio #choi dalpo #choi inha #interview scene #from the internet #flower face
No matter how much I think about it, it’s unfair. I did the ‘ppyung ppyung’ thing first… now it is taken from me… people… that ‘ppyung ppyung’ is really mine… T.T Huk… I did it first…

(T/N: Shinhye has since deleted this post. I think it may be that her meaning may be misconstrued to be complaining; but really it is just cute child-like whining…?)

Trans & note By: hitoritabi  

Guest sayhellohello

tumblr_nh7hygLisj1r5c02zo3_400.gif
"Alcohol is the enemy" ;)
Now I can totally imagine IH and DP drunk. Alcohol will definitely be their enemy... if you know what I mean ;;) =)) =))

Gif credit to owner

She deleted another IG pic this time of some cute BTW pics of her and Dalpo from ep 4?

But I check her IG so often, like every few hours, how did I let this slip :-O

She couldn't possibly get hate for such a post could she? Who would think she was complaining... [-X

I think it'll be best to drop all discussions on the IG post… 

The deletion had nothing to do with comments on Shin-Hye's IG… there were no hate comments on it.

Translation of first post: " #pinocchio #choi dalpo#choi inha #picture found while browsing the internet #flowerface   By the way, no matter how I think about it, this is unfair. Bbyong bbyong (삐용삐용) is mine.. I got robbed.. everyone.. bbyong bbyong is mine.. i did it first.."

Translation of second post : "Kim Jin Min's emoticon bbyong (삐용삐용) that I imitated was turned into #pphyung pphyung(#피융피융) by Dalpo"

I can't believe there's only 6 episodes left!!! I'm really gonna miss this drama.:(