[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest uctqepe

HAPPY 1000 (+1) Pages Yeuroooobeeeuuunn!!!!

This thread is one complete FUN!! Pervyness, smart analysis, humor, comic, fanart, EVERYTHING!!!!! 

LOVE YOU, CHINGUUUUUSSS!!!! 

You know they really need to consider the Jdrama format of extending the first and final episodes... and doing a Special. Popular jdramas always have SP's sometimes in the next season or so.
On the whole I'm happy. Compared to Legend and Faith, this has to be the most satsifying of SJN's endings. We didn't get to see everything we wanted - like scattering Sabo's ashes, KMS in a mental hospital... a wedding and babies for our OTP.... and yes, I would have really liked to see JH being introduced to his future mother in law Myung Hee. I'm sure it wouldn't be lost on her, how beautifully fate brought back these two young people who were already so close as children, and now unknowingly and naturally they fell in love with each other. Like soulmates who recognise each other, even after being separated for so long. It could be considered poetic justice too... for two such good friends as OGH and SJS to be avenged by their two children, who also end up together. So yeah, a little disappointed there wasn't such a scene... but I guess they had to choose. Since time is so limited, and they had to cover and wrap up the important points... which I think they managed to. Namely, KMS and Elder... and then all their minions. 
How I loved the scene where Appa and Ajussi finally learns of the real PBS.. SJH. That was just awesomesauce! But I am still disappointed that SJN never used that one big point - which was Appa's ex-convicts connection. Such a potential, but never realised beyond describing CYS's unusual upbringing. 
Also love the scene where MyungHee meets Appa... and he goes on to show her pictures of CYS growing up. So poignant. Can't tell you how many times I cried in this episode.
Also love love love the scene of JH coming to see YS and then whisking her away for a rooftop date. The way he hugged her then.... there was such a finality to it. Such desperation. And now it makes sense, because he was risking a lot, doing what he did at the airport. So thank God things worked out!!
The scene of Det Yoon finally reuniting with Ahjumma - that look of glee on Det Yoon's face was priceless!! And I'm glad Det Yoon was put to good use in the end, and not just remain the bumbling incompetent policeman. The part where KMH closes JH's eyes, when he was suppose to play pretend-dead was hilarious!!!

the ending was so SATISFYING and not a let down... 

THANK YOU JI CHANG WOOK!!!

THANK YOU YOO JI TAE!!!

THANK YOU PARK MIN YOUNG!!!

THANK YOU KIM MI KYUNG aka AHJUMMA!!! :-D

And a round of applause for the Director, LEE JUNG-SUB and writer, SONG JI-NA

To all the STAFF and CREW, HATS OFF TO YOU ALL!!! <3 <3 <3

Hear hear! !!! Im always posting from my phone so Im snazzy - gif and emoticonless but my heartfelt thanks to all!!!!!

HAPPY 1000 PAGES! Just in time for the finale. Congratulations, everyone! *goes around giving hugs*

And congratulations to the Production Team of Healer for a well-made drama until the end! DAEBAK!

7kisses. JH sneak a kiss when YS's cooking at his studio

How could i miss that one?! Thanks for reminding me and us!

Now, should i start compiling all their sweet/romantic scenes to show u guys why this ending is perfect?

This was never just a romance drama, so i love how they gave us some fan service but never loss sight of what the whole story is.

I bet that when we have the subs, u guys won't be complaining anymore.

1000 pages! Congrats!!
Have been a silent lurker until yesterday that i made my first post. I regretted not watching Healer LIVE from episode one onwards but I'm glad i did for the final episode!!
Has been great reading all your posts and updates! Thank you!
Also have to thank the crew for delivering such a beautiful drama!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I am at work My boss is upset with someone And is generally being really stressful ! BUT I DON?T CARE !!!!!! LOVED the ending ......So funny ! So Sweet! So Romantic ! SO Perfect!!! 
But that is not the only thing that is making me bounce up and down the chair. the Healer Fan Project Team had made a "Teaser" Video introducing the project. Writer-nim SJN and a few actors saw the last episode of the Healer in a theatre with some of the fans. The Teaser was played at the end of it. This is the reply we got about the reaction. 
iU0V3hZ.jpg

I know we haven't shown you the final product. But we decided that the Staff should be the first to see it. We will be sending them the rest of the stuff by tomorrow. I hope you all have submitted your stuff in time. In another hour I am going to Zip all the Email folders for Offline viewing, ready to send it. 
We are going to request a Video or Text reaction from the staff. Once we have it, we shall make it all Public :)