[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest tomoyo1010

did SJH put something inside sec oh pocket.
now he's talking with elder. oh not cd...but the address of the parcel.
SJH walk away but elder said something. shows the phone again.
elder said, don't you know....ermmmm...SJH sit back.
SJH talking...himdeuro...kyeongchal...yeoja.
elder ask yeoja eodinna...
they look at the parcel address (?)
elder said some more and  smile...said good job to SJH (?)

SJH seat down calmly opposite the elder who is in his barmen costume.

SJH: If I give you this, you will delete the recording?
what is this?its a phone with a videothere is someone who fainted and vomited inside.
SJH:I am tired.very tired.I have no much hope living.I just want to live with my woman
manager ahn took over the phone 

The unravelling of KMS - awesome!!

He's dead drunk, talking to OGH. When SJH comes in, he thinks its SJS. I love it.

SJH then gets Slimy Secretary to bring him to Elder. He manages to put something under the bar despite all the precautions taken. I don't really understand the thing with the phones... it's important. I'm sure someone else will explain. OK someone who understands please tell me what happened!
Cuts to DY coming to Coffee Bay and hands a handphone with a recording of a woman in it.

Dae Yong came and gave a phone to KMH... and there's a video for him.

CYS going inside to her room and JH is already there. they talk about something. now otp is going away on to the rooftop. up to high place where he likes it. this couple cuddling is sooooo make my heart melt!!!! <3 <3
CYS thinks whether this is okay on the way with him in her heart.

where on coffeebay ahjumma is mad, mad, mad. and KMH receives a call from the woman he got the video.

now JH already in SS office. I don't get it lol

awwwww, JH comes to YS's room thro window. they go out to rooftop date. how sweet...
ahjumma and MH seems so frustated.ahjumma vent out herself and make MH confuse :))lol. she talks much..MH got a call from Kim Ji Yeon?
lol. JH is working at BSS's office :))while BSS looking him angrily.lol. Yoyo guy got hit from BSS when JH avoid his hand

CYS looking at the phone with video of the witness, a woman.

cut to her room. SJH look out from the curtain: Miss, do you have some time?CYS smiled at him.
two of them went out with SJH driving. holding hands. smiling.then SJH backhug CYS on a roof. chatting
cut to moonho talking to ahjumma in coffeebay.Ahjumma: ahhh, I am usually alone. (pulling her hair)MH: really?
you know my voice? the witness say.I am in china.See you at the airport.
cut to Double S office, SJH is there, seemingly working with the Sangsoo, yoyoman and manager ahn.
a minion shout: a contact is coming from china.that woman is returning to korea todaywe dont have to bring that woman here.secure the place

Guest tomoyo1010

DY arrive at coffee bay. give something to ahjumma. a phone...oh, there's a video. Jeong Hye Bin cameo.
SJH at CYS window...ooooh, SJH smile sweetly,
SJH drive CYS somewhere. they hold hand in the car....

ouih...date on the rooftop. ermmmm...hahaha
KMH and ahjumma at the coffee bay.
ahjumma is angry at KMH.hahaha
Jeong Hye Bin call KMH. her name is Kim Ji Yeon? she ask to meet. call disconnected.
ooooh...SJH pretending to be working with elder team.
young hacker talk to SS guy and SJH.
yoyo guy slapped by SS boss.
young hacker talk to elder about the girl.
DY is listening to them. oh, i guess the thing SJH put there the night before

JH open up a box and found a phone. 
He came to KMS house to find him drunked and having a talk with imaginary CYS dad?  he saw Jh and ask . KMS said he's OGR instead of KMS. he asked secretary since when he's like that.
its sect phone? sect reach for it and JH plant a bug there. he asked to met Elder. they search him. he  scared Sect while turn on the bug.  not sure what is about with the cut box.  they struck a deal ?  talked abut CYS.
DY met him . Dy came to the house and gave a phone with a recording. (hyebin cameo)
JH wait for CYS at her room window. He asked her to go out with him. they go for a date at the rooftop, hugging each other. MH working with Ajuhma but she getting worked up because MH can't stay still. Hyebin called in. 
JH came to Double S mocking him. his lackey try to slap JH but end up slapping him.  Elder called Specky guy and talked about Hyebin? Dy listening in.