[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Great Show reunites great persons! class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[Drama] “Healer” last episode newsPosted by Gabby

In the upcoming final episode of “Healer”, Ji Chang Wook is seen carrying a gun in the middle of the airport with a look of determination and his gun seemingly pointed at someone.

In the photo, he aims his gun at someone while policemen lay collapsed behind him, creating a grave situation. All this while, Seo Junghu had never committed murder under any situation, making people concerned as to whether he will commit the shocking act of firing his gun.

Even at the actual film set, Ji Chang Wook has difficult scenes and requiring the combination of action and emotional acting, but he does not waver and immerses in acting with his high degree of concentration. As such, there is even greater expectation for his final performance as Healer.

A representative of Ji Chang Wook said, “Tonight, a shocking appearance of Seo Junghu will be revealed. There will be surprising developments and also perfect scenes delivered through Ji Chang Wook’s passionate acting, so please look forward to it.”

The production team also revealed stills of the cast behind-the-scenes.

In the revealed photos, the actors are seen with smiles on their faces. Although they were busy filming a climax of the last episode on this day, the actors looked cheerful despite the busy schedule and showed a harmonious atmosphere.

In particular, Ji Chang Wook and Yoo Ji Tae
showed their close relationship with an affection pose, while Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young, who showcased their sweet couple chemistry in the drama, look at each other with a smile. Ji Chang Wook and hacker Kim Mi Kyung who are meeting for the first time after 19 episodes also took a proof shot together.

With the finale approaching, the cast and staff try to ease their sadness by making use of the waiting time to take commemorative shots, using the camera to capture each of their faces and their strong
The production team of “Healer” said, “Beginning with our first filming on 1 December last year, we are now left with the final station. All the actors and staff bear the same feelings as they had at the first filming and gave all their passion right till the end. As much as everyone is putting in their best effort to meet the expectations of viewers, we hope you will show us lots of interest and love.”

Source:
Hankook Gyeongjae

Ahhhh it starts...

It starts with JH shooting a video in his Healer pad. He's reading off a list. Like answering questions, but of course I don't understand. (Must must must must learn Korean!! This is too much for my heart!)
He talks into the camera. I guess he's talking about Young Shin... and Sabo. He's wistful. 
Then the scene cuts to Manager Ahn and gang breaking into Ajumma's place and turning it upside down.
Cuts to next scene... JS sending YS back to Coffee Bay. YS goes in and OMG..... dad and pickpocket ajussi are tied and gagged. Some goons turn up... but yeay JH turns up too!! He fights the goons easily while talking to YS! OMG so awesome!
Appa and ajussi just gawk!! LOL When he hits he tells YS to close her eyes. She asks if its over, and he says yes. He's still busy with the goons, while talking to Appa and ajussi. Appa is still incredulous.
Appa stops him and asks if he's really BS. I guess now JH is explaining who he really is. CYS helps him explain. So cute how JH nods while YS explains to Appa. Appa is still so confused. Now Appa gets a bit mad I think for getting his daughter in trouble.
JH gets a signal from Ajumma on his earpiece. He turns to leave then turns to hug YS.... hahahaha in front of Appa and Ajussi. She tells him to hurry back. He comes back and almost kisses her, but remembers Appa and Ajussi and just caresses her head and tells her something. And leaves.
Awesome scene!!!

dad was speechless upon knowing that PBS is strong, lol ahjussi was shocked too
SJH then properly introduced himself as the son of YS dad's friend....YS tried to explain things to dad as well...dad can't seem to believe what he heard, lol

ahjumma contacted JH thru that earpiece, dad and ahjussi were shocked again, looool

JH leaves but gave a hug to YS first in front of dad and ahjussi again and was about to kiss??? such a tease....

cut to KMH and CMH talking at KMH's place....as what was shown in the preview... KMH leaves...laaaaaag

recap

SJH almost kiss CYS but with dad and uncle watching, he just whisper into her ears.

Myunghee and moonho talking.He say he has something to say to her, tonight
myunghee look out of the full length window and ask again: democracy, democracy where are you?is it here...
moonho in carpark

HAHAHAHAHA I love this...

JH hugged YS in front of dad and then he left.

Then, he came back again to kiss YS but stopped himself and looked at dad. I think he didn't kiss YS caused of dad..

Swoooning......

I know that this is the last episode but I'm freaking happy with the first 10 minutes...

Guest tomoyo1010

there's no such a repeat scene. papa chae already warn once. pap...ya...pap...hahaha

KMH and CMH scene.
KMH said he wants to say something.
CMH said she'll wait...
CMH looking out at the window...she's calling someone name and ask where she'he is.
KMH on the phone. he ask where are you.
go to the car, some girl in the car. he mention about ureshin.
the girl show somethin written in her palm, faint, someone taking picture. KMH saw, the person run and the girl also run.
KMH chase but DY got to him first.
beat the bad guy.
ahjumma appear...2nd in front of other people.
ahjumma explain something, said something about SJH.