[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Javabeans said this:

"True, there were definitely hints of unease running throughout the episode, which were too purposeful to be throwaway details (and this writer doesn't do pointless details)- like Jung-hoo's injured ankle, or the references to Jung-hoo's inherent untameablility, which makes me think of his affinity for nature documentaries and the reference to him being like a wild cat. Oh wait, now I'm remembering that the leopard went down fighting with a broken leg. Crap! Now I wish I hadn't remembered that. Is it too much to hope that was a coincidence?"

Oh Gosh, was that injured ankle a foreshadowing of angst yet to come? "The leopard went down fighting with a broken leg"... I'm butt-scared now...

To keep things on a lighter tone, we have to ask Young-shin whether Jung-hoo is indeed a wild cat... In bed... I bet he is! *licks lips*

Guest lovekayla

Ahpheng said: New BTS released by KBS
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/healer/behind/making/index.html?
 Credit Xaverie Chan
That Sabo impersonation scene....they had so much fun filming it.

@rrsmkiLOL. I actually like the one you posted more! Need HD for that, :))Gimme everything in HD and I'm a happy girl :P----I listened to the album OST, must say I'm disappointed the piano cover for Healer's theme is not included. :-w That's a really good score, and has a sad tone compared to the official opening theme even though it's the same music. It gives a different FEEL when listening to it. Sighhhh.

Guest snowhite1989

After watching ep19 I realized the saddest part throughout this whole drama will be the ending of ep20. Why? Because there will be no more waiting anxiously for the next episode to get a glimpse of our OTP or to fry my brain wondering what will happen next week. My journey with CYS and SJH is really coming to an end after tonight or tomorrow morning (where I live) so my friend healerities let's enjoy the last episode with a happy heart no matter what happens! ;)

Guest tomoyo1010

lucky day for me today...meeting ended earlier and i've got to watch healer episode 19. another daebak episode. i'm just going to say few things in short one-liner as have to work on healer project submission. :D
i hate the elder for using people around SJH to threaten him to get on his side.
i hate the young hacker, he's ugly and arrogant not like funny and hilarious ahjumma.
i thought CYS will be left not knowing all the things happened to people around her especially SJH and KMH.
love the conversation between SJH and CYS, CYS reaction to SJH decision. she's not being the typical kdrama girl in love is just awesome.
edit : so, KMH is not really an evil but rather a puppet to the elder. pity him..but i'm somewhat relieved because him being really evil is just so not right when reminded how innocent his younger looks was. :D  
what else.....aaaaaaaaaah, how can i forgot this one. YDW is actually in love with ahjumma!!!it was somewhat expected but but but...oh man.
AHJUMMA IS HILARIOUS FROM START TO END. i'm still laughing...
the ending is a short preview for tonight's episode right? wonder what happen...SJH's make up is somewhat vampire-like? CYS and ahjumma is pretty. KMH?hot as always...
can't miss tonight's episode...see you soon guys!

This is my first drama of Yoo Ji Tae & this 39 year old ajjussi oppa eternaly got my heart.I love love love his expressions :x  Although he is around my mom's age I keep calling him oppaaaaaaa He is damn hot & so talented :D
page_zpspwrauwvc.jpg

I realy love this ABS lady too. Specialy the way she talks & her personality :x
z_zpsghovjylr.jpg

My prediction for the ending:

I think the betrayer will kill the elder because the elder is going to kill CSY's mother.  Naturally, that will also mean the betrayer will be kill, too.  So, all 5 friends will be together, at last.  The elder has to kill CSY's mother because she's the last surviving person who can testify to their corruption.

As the betrayer said, there will always be an elder.  So, a new 'elder' means that the fight for justice and to reveal corruption and related crimes will continue for the Someday team.  :-??

I think there should be a petition for Ji Chang Wook to become the next James Bond.   He's got all the right moves.  He's got the swagger.  He's got the style.  He's got the charisma.  He's got the looks.  He was fantastic in ep 19, which was better than MIF.  He is better than Tom Cruise in MIF, any day.    :P:))

@rrmski thanks for this pic of Ahjumma...My Beloved Ahjumma!!! Thank you for making me laugh.. I will miss you... Looking forward for ur new project.Writer nim plsssss makes my ahjumma happy to be with Syber detectiv because i know he was inlove with my ahjumma.Ahjumma! Ahumma! Ahjumma! Sarangeyo!!!image

Finished rewatching episode 19 and just realized that the backflip JH did when he was "captured" by Secretary Ahn's goons must have been the scene wherein JCW hurt his back.  Poor JCW!  Still kudos to him for doing his part in the action scenes... he looked really cool!   

Guest blossomnagr

Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – February Week 2 
 2. “Healer“: Just call her! Raise you hand if you also talk to wuriHealer in your imagination: “Jung Hoo-ahh!” We were delighted that the recent misunderstanding between Young Shin (Park Min Young) and Jung Hoo (Ji Chang Wook) didn’t last long; we don’t want anything getting in between them. In spite of that, one of our favorite scenes was the conversation our OTP had in their heads and the way they both kept checking their phones, waiting for the other to call. So cute! 

4. “Healer“: Be gentle with me He has fearlessly faced deadlier situations before, but we’ve never seen Jung Hoo quite as genuinely terrified as when he tried to introduce himself as Young Shin’s boyfriend to her dad, seeking his blessing. Perhaps Jung Hoo shouldn’t have impulsively jumped into the challenge as Dad, who was still grappling with the image of our hero brazenly kissing his daughter in front of him, was hankering to whoop his butt. Things only got worse for Jung Hoo when Dad realized that Young Shin had spent the night with him. Powerless to stop her father, all Young Shin could do was quietly apologize to Jung Hoo while she slurped down a sundae, even with the noise of her boyfriend’s ordeal clattering throughout the cafe. We suppose there are some things you can’t do for love!

006-529x900.jpg

Source:http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/09/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-february-week-2/