[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Good morning from singapore!!

Not sure if this was posting before, but it's a fancam at KBS drama awards during the best couple segment. You can see the interaction btw JCW and PMY :smile:

@Ashley Chia, thank you thank you. I haven't seen this before. They seem very comfortable with each other, am I reading too much that he touched her back/arm before walking off the stage towards the end? Awww the feel. =P~ =P~

@sia3

Love triangles ruin dramas for me and I am glad SJN doesnt do them,she makes OTP with a hint of reality that in one way many can relate, I love it

Lol!!! JH did not do anything, is more like he didnt do anything right,that is

@larienssi
Ah. Another Filipino, I see. :)
Yeah, am not a huge fan of dubbed dramas. It's just weird when you are used to the original. Like @Maja said, Ji Chang Wook has nice voice AND most importantly, I love how he delivers some of his angsty/angry lines... the break in the voice etc. Those will never be the same if we watch it in dubbed. The FEELS will be reduced!

Edit: You aren't butting in. No worries
adlyn13 said: @sia3 Love triangles ruin dramas for me and I am glad SJN doesnt do them,she makes OTP with a hint of reality that in one way many can relate, I love it Lol!!! JH did not do anything, is more like he didnt do anything right,that is

@Maja‌

Oh healer in the Philippines soon? Cool but it's will be dubbed, that sucks and I agree JCW voice is sexy.

How come in the Philippines, you guys put different names to characters in kdramas? I noticed that watching CH .

Guest blossomnagr

missling1 said:

tomoyo1010

said:

I'll start with mine [Malaysia][bahasa Melayu] - PENYEMBUH
omaayaa...that sound weird. :))
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your word.

@sanika, @sunshine15, @kanyaprasetyo, @namedx, @Noxn, @ruizaio

sia3 said: @larienssi
Ah. Another Filipino, I see. :)
Yeah, am not a huge fan of dubbed dramas. It's just weird when you are used to the original. Like @Maja said, Ji Chang Wook has nice voice AND most importantly, I love how he delivers some of his angsty/angry lines... the break in the voice etc. Those will never be the same if we watch it in dubbed. The FEELS will be reduced!

Edit: You aren't butting in. No worries
xxx

@sia3

Latin America isn't different but we tend to be more open about it. Our parents say that the decision of our life partner is up to us,but they always indirectly butt in LOL. Being the girl that I am, my parents wouldn't let me date until they met the guy ,they didn't necessarily have to approve because that was up to me.

As far as kissing as long as it wasn't distasteful they didn't mind my bf kissing me in front of them or being sweet/touchy. I still wouldn't kiss ,that's just awakard,maybe a peck hello and goodbye. holding hands was the normal thing to do.

Now kissing without me letting them know that oh yeah his my bf,that was an issue. So I perfectly understand YS dad going ballistic over JH kissing YS in front of him.

Reminds me of my own father lol.

We are all over the board some Latin americn families are liberal,some are more conservative and some are in the middle, my family is in the middle .

I still can't get over papa Chae saying how can you kiss her before marriage . I was like really?! She has to test drive the car before she drives it! Imagine she doesn't kiss JH until they're married and then they kiss and she hates it, well they're went the sexiness of the marriage lol

adlyn13 said: @Maja‌ Oh healer in the Philippines soon? Cool but it's will be dubbed, that sucks and I agree JCW voice is sexy. How come in the Philippines, you guys put different names to characters in kdramas? I noticed that watching CH .

@Maja‌

I know in my country they dubb dramas too, they're actually showing kdramas now and its dubbed ,it ticks me off!!!

I thought dubbing English to Spanish was bad !!oh heck no dubbing from korean to spanish is worse! Probably cuz I recognize the voices and tones

Thank God for online websites we can enjoy JH sexy voice,as well was papa Chae's rage that his little girl spent the night being JH nurse =))

adlyn13 said: @Maja‌ I know in my country they dubb dramas too, they're actually showing kdramas now and its dubbed ,it ticks me off!!! I thought dubbing English to Spanish was bad !!oh heck no dubbing from korean to spanish is worse! Probably cuz I recognize the voices and tones Thank God for online websites we can enjoy JH sexy voice,as well was papa Chae's rage that his little girl spent the night being JH nurse =))

@adlyn13‌

I'm out, so I'll keep it short. I think Appa is just mad he didn't ask for permission to date his little girl first, not much as can't kiss her before marriage, although it's still not advisable to do coz she's so precious to him. And it's all because he's not ready for that, and JH literally drop the biggest bomb on him. LOLLLL