[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Yeah, i kept re-playing and re-playing the last few episodes non-stop too...

Seems that BS is going to experience his first unrequited love given that YS is all about the Healer. It's gonna be tough to fight against himself eh.

Also, i liked that it's the Healer's mom who has the photo of the kids sleeping together and not YS's bio-mum who has the picture.
He seems different when he is being his mum's son. Maybe that's the real him?
Since Healer is requesting for his father's stuffs, will his mum pass the photo to him? Will he recognize YS as the kid in the photo in her bio-mum's room? Well, her #2 dream is to find her biological parents after all.

IguanaSoap said:‘Healer’ Ji Changwook – Park Minyoung, Reborn in a Luxury Couple ! Curiosity up !

Is hot topic that producer of ‘Healer’ KBS2 Drama on Monday/Tuesday released still cut to be born newly as a luxury couple by Ji Changwook (Seo Jung-Hoo ) and Park Minyoung ( Chae Young –shin)

Make attractive attention that their outstanding changed style in released photo. Each stylish Suit and dress make a spark impression.

First, Ji Changwook make attention in stylish clean hair to be front to back and specially, is showing extra ordinary appearance of ‘King of Suit’with wide shoulder and sharp face.

Next, Park Minyong to be glamorous body in strong red dress is making to stick on eye.

is make interesting on 9th episode what is the reaon that Commonly, Each fashion of hot guy in Ji Changwook and casual look in Park Minyong make over perfectly luxury fashion to be reminded to conglomerate 3rd generation.

On the other,’Healer’is cheeky action romance that young generation without idea for politics and social justice is face to actual life of left by parents. Is aired at 22;00on today ( January.5)

(get.it)

Love is all around! 
OMGosh, this drama is incredible. Some could argue that it’s too predictable or that we know where it’s going but…the way we’re being brought there is a great story with great dialogue and that makes all the difference in the world. I’m behind (again) but now that the holidays are over, I hope to get back on track with my recaps. For now, let’s just discuss what happened this past week.http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/01/05/healer-week-4-a-kiss-high-pitched-squeals-heard-round-the-world/

In some dramas we love the leads but their hairstyle/clothing can make us clinched our fists right? but I really love this drama's cody & stylist team, not only are their clothing nice and trendy. The couple clothing seems to be matching colors most of the time, very soothing warm feeling. :x

rrmski said: I regretted not using scenes from last week episodes for my first MV, so here is my second MV which mainly is a tribute for our OTP scenes in episodes 7 and 8. The song has a bit sad feeling to it but I was trying to make the MV as hopeful as possible. And just to add, the OTP look dazzling and fashionable in the new stills. I can't wait! :x :x :x

Hi @everyone. I am new here on this thread and just started watching this drama, currently still on Ep 1, I have a long way to catch up. I wanted to wait for this to finish airing and marathon it but then I see this......oh my, I shouldn't wait any longer !!! mSzTAZ3.jpgCX13Cwk.jpgGifs cr DC

Attention plz the new ost is out :-bd

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W5uLrow5sd4

I can't wait for episode 9

:-SS I think I might wait till wednesday morning when episode 10 is released and watch them together , since I am already busy but who am I kidding , I think I won't be able to resist watching episode 9 Raw