[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Little JA and CYS at the wrap up party

11410493_1655931151313298_2044641629_n.j

@tlsntr99 IG

11917860_1488082958173032_1459826394_n.j

Cherishing from favorite auntie, autograph for geonmin. #Healer #ParkMinYoung #childactress #chaeyoungshin #geonmin

The message of the autograph:
You did a good job in the cold weather. Thanks for the beautiful acting.

#힐러 종방연 민영이모와 ~^^
#박민영 #아역배우 #구건민
#healer With aunt (MinYoung) #childactress #geonmin

Cr trans. Shsjeg via pmyifansunited ig via @dandelionjd PMY soompi

• Like 3

@hrh77_stv it was a limited edition but I heard they re opened the sale minus a few goodies for the pre sale, here's the specifications and the you can check these two sites to order; note that YesAsia will not ship to the USA:

** Healer Director's Cut BD/DVD Specifications
★ Basic Package : 13 Discs + Digipaks + Case + Photobook (100 pages) + Book-bound scripts (20 episodes) + 3 Postcards with printed autographs
★ Pre-order Gifts : Unreleased OST + Interviewbook + Synopsis book + 2 Official posters + Seo Jung-Hoo and Chae Young-Shin's Someday Press Pass with unique number for BD/DVD First 1000 copies
Disc 1 : Episodes 1 & 2
Disc 2 : Episodes 3 & 4
Disc 3 : Episodes 5 & 6 
Disc 4 : Episodes 7 & 8 + 62 minutes of interviews with Directors Lee Jung-Seob and Kim Jin-Woo
Disc 5 : Episodes 9 & 10 + 26 minutes of interview with Actor Ji Chang-Wook
Disc 6 : Episodes 11 & 12 + 25 minutes of interview with Actress Park Min-Young
Disc 7 : Episodes 13 & 14 + 23 minutes of pre-air press conference
Disc 8 : Episodes 15 & 16 + 30 minutes of mid-air press conference
Disc 9 : Episodes 17 & 18 + 12 minutes of preview collection   
Disc 10 : Episodes 19 & 20 + 10 minutes of commentary recording site
Disc 11 : 50 minutes of poster shooting
           3 minutes of highlight trailer
           58 minutes of script reading
           2 minutes of teaser trailer
           63 minutes of bloopers

Disc 12 : 69 minutes of behind the action scenes
           121 minutes of general behind the scenes

Disc 13 : 132 minutes of commentary videos
           (64 minutes for episode 12 + 68 minutes of couple commentary)
           50 minutes of various angles of kissing scenes

>> Total length of special features is 736 minutes!!!
36 minutes have been added to the original 700 minutes!!*

1,231 minutes of Director's Cut episodes (2 minutes of deletion and 12 minutes of addition to the aired version) + 736 minutes of special features >>> 1,967 minutes in total

★Basic Package
1. Director's Cut episodes (1 - 20) 1,231 minutes
2. Special Features 736 minutes
3. 3 postcards with printed autographs
4. Bookbound scripts for all episodes (2 volumes)
5. Photobook (100 pages)

Blu-ray order page: YesAsia
DVD order page: YesAsia & Innolife

I also ordered the OST from YesAsia upon release not sure if it's available on other sites now
i read somewhere that only the episodes are english sub?? How about the special features??? Thanks!!.. 

QUIZ: Which K-drama action hero are you?

by Vivi (drama fever)

Oh my gosh! My result came out as Healer/SJH!!!:w00t:

I hope to see my result as 'Healer', but it comes out as 'Yong Pal'. LOL It'd be nice to see JCW in a medical doctor role someday. :rolleyes:

This is what I see on dramabeans :

tumblr_ntikqb4A791twu697o1_540.jpg

I couldn't believe that fans are still discussing about 'Healer' and JCW.  More than 10K comments already! :lol:

Edited by nploan
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

94b55eac7860aaf7

Ji Chang Wook arrived in Taiwan this morning to much fanfare, with more than 200 fans waiting to welcome him at the airport. Upon arriving, fans rushed forth to offer him gifts and photocards for him to sign. He paused to hand out a few autographs before being whizzed away by an entourage of sports cars and staff dressed as Healers.

COJWlg5U8AA6pYE.png

0061IEzSjw1evriuzseb0j30f00qowh9.jpg

Ji Chang Wook was scheduled to attend a press conference at the atrium of GTV’s building at 3.30pm to promote the drama “Healer”. As his flight was delayed by an hour, the event only started 40 minutes later.

Having kept an entire room of media and fans waiting, Ji Chang Wook flashed a smile when he appeared and courteously apologised and thanked everyone for waiting. When the emcee sat at the wrong seat, he gestured to exchange seats. The crowd would burst out screaming each time he opened his mouth to speak, and he shyly greeted everyone in Chinese.

At the press conference, he said that because “Healer” was filmed in winter, it was very tough because of the low temperatures, and the action scenes were also challenging. But he was very happy working with the staff and other actors, and every scene in the drama left a deep impression on him. The lines in the script were beautiful, the visuals were pretty, and he really respected the director.

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/09/05/event-ji-chang-wooks-busy-first-day-in-taiwan/

• Like 6

I just finished this drama and I love it so so much ! Ji Chang Wook is the new love now !!

I just wished in the end, they would elaborate more on how Jeong Hee met and embraced Yeong Shin or how YS told her about her past childhood. And what happened to Kim Moon Shik. Or full story on what happened that day in 1992.

But nontheless still one of my top favorite drama. So happy to have found Ji Chang Wook now. :)

• Like 9

I just finished this drama and I love it so so much ! Ji Chang Wook is the new love now !!

I just wished in the end, they would elaborate more on how Jeong Hee met and embraced Yeong Shin or how YS told her about her past childhood. And what happened to Kim Moon Shik. Or full story on what happened that day in 1992.

But nontheless still one of my top favorite drama. So happy to have found Ji Chang Wook now. :)

Here is some reading material for you.  Q&A with the writer.  :)  We do wish there was more time to answer all those questions.  But I'm glad we at least get answers in some form.

http://morumoruisland.blogspot.com/search/label/SJN

• Like 7

For me, the ending was satisfying..... With regards to her Mother, I'd say, let it stay that way... Cause remember, everytime the topic is about her Ji An/Young shin, she gets seizure.... How much more if she knew that her daughter is alive?  The mom might be extremely happy and that could be cause of her death!!... Or perhaps, maybe little by little, until that her mom's health get stable then they might tell it, time will tell!! 

With the last scene of Kim Moon Shik, I can tell right there, that he might end up in a mental facility (that's before I read it on the blog spot)...  I think there is no need to broadcast the full scene on the day of 1992, it has been shown already in passing in between on some of the episodes, otherwise that will become main focus of the story, and there will be less on Healer's... But as the interview from the blog spot says, there wasn't enough time (and budget) to broadcast everything... :( 

• Like 7

Guest cutie_min

I think the ending was satisfying too. During the first half of the drama, I really wanted to see MyungHee's reaction when she found out her daughter being alive. But at the end of the drama, although they just showed a 'simple' reunion between YoungShin and MyungHee, I am not upset at all. I am happy as it is. MyungHee coming to YoungShin at ep 20, her facial expressions and tears showed that she knows YoungShin is her long lost daughter. Since it is not her first time seeing YoungShin (they met up first time in ep 17 and MyungHee keep wanting to meet YoungShin, I think MyungHee feel some kind of attachments towards YoungShin), the impact is really powerful. I think confronting openly with words might ruin the emotional bit. And since both of them do not like to talk about something they are afraid of, its better to leave that scene that way, they both knew the whole story. That's what I think.

Here is some reading material for you.  Q&A with the writer.  :)  We do wish there was more time to answer all those questions.  But I'm glad we at least get answers in some form.

http://morumoruisland.blogspot.com/search/label/SJN

Wow... It's amazing to see that the blog is still going strong... #feeling proud

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...