[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest jcikawaiidesu

Hello I'm new here, and I'm currently enjoying "Healer". I would like to know if there is any other site where I could pre-order the Director's Cut Blu-ray version of it? YesAsia doesn't ship in US and they don't have it listed on their US Site. I've tried Innolife but it said sold-out :( Am I too late already?

Hello guys!

Long time no see :D:D

Been busy for the week and my mood clearly isn't any better today.. just wanna rest and sleep

11295847_1582439718675921_60427681519032

maybe like uri Healer here.. hahaha

Happy weekend everyone!

Ah..fyi "Healer" will be aired in Japan starting from June 28. As always, we can always count more goodies from Japan. I expect JCW will promoto Healer too when he's in Japan on July for his fanmeeting.. Then maybe there's interviews and photoshoots too. In recent Hallyu Pia issue, JCW also talked about "Healer" and upcoming fanmeeting! *waiting for goodies* B):)

• Like 8

Guest Artist2601

Healer ended on 10th Feb 2015, 

Today is 23th May 2015

(3 months, 13days had passed)

healer19-00588.jpg

Lets see how many Healerites is still around, or has returned.

(Lets count by the number of 'like' on this post)

tumblr_njitj7e3zL1rcapomo2_500.gif

tumblr_njivd1IdeD1s2mfkeo2_r1_250.giftumblr_njivd1IdeD1s2mfkeo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_njivd1IdeD1s2mfkeo4_r1_250.giftumblr_njivd1IdeD1s2mfkeo5_r1_250.gif'

Lastly....

22.jpg

@valsava    unfortunately, Healer didn't even get nominations. I'm not sure how Baeksang Art Awards works but in the Seoul International Drama Awards, there was also no nominations for Healer because it wasn't submitted by its producer/broadcasting station in the first place. i remember this was pointed out by @CherKell in JCW's thread before.   I don't understand what the deal is in submitting a drama for these awards. some say its about recognizing those that got good ratings. but i also saw some actors/actresses in the list who represent dramas that got even lower ratings. so i don't know, maybe its really the call of the broadcasting station. maybe some just throw in all their dramas and let them compete, while others just pick 2-3 from their roster. its just a hair-pulling moment for me because it looks like we lost by default. pls forgive the rant, no disrespect for the winners certainly, just disappointed that the Healer team didn't even get the chance to compete or at least get a nomination that they really deserve. i believe JCW can even win the popularity award. oh well...

so i heard the 2nd teaser for the Director's cut blue-ray/DVDs will be out for tomorrow. i'm excited! lets all watch out for it.

• Like 5

Healer DVD/Blu-ray commentary teaser

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=healer&no=48744

Guys, I just read from Healerkoreandrama FB/twitter, please only share the link from DC. Don't upload the video to Youtube or screencaps the video! Dunno what happens, maybe something about being secret?

Anyway, I notice that uri ChangMin just giggling like a fool, esp PMY smiles widely and laughs.. hahaha :lol:

Ah.. I need longer teaser than this.. Please KBS/Healer DVD team, give us more!!

• Like 9

Healer DVD/Blu-ray commentary teaser

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=healer&no=48744

Guys, I just read from Healerkoreandrama FB/twitter, please only share the link from DC. Don't upload the video to Youtube or screencaps the video! Dunno what happens, maybe something about being secret?

Anyway, I notice that uri ChangMin just giggling like a fool, esp PMY smiles widely and laughs.. hahaha :lol:

Ah.. I need longer teaser than this.. Please KBS/Healer DVD team, give us more!!

Omg! Finally!

The second teaser made me come out to come!!!! HAHA

Can't wait to see our precious otp's interaction!!! I want more!!!!!!!!

Any idea when the exact release of the dvd is?? The wait is too agonizing!!!  

Edited by AshleyChia
  • Like 3

This is the official Youtube version with English subs (enable captions by clicking on the keyboard icon).

*This video is a property of KBS Media and Kimjonghak Production, and its reproduction or alteration (including screenshots or reuploading elsewhere) without permission is strictly prohibited. *

You can still order the DVD at Innolife (ships to the US) and the Blu-ray at YesAsia (does not ship to North America). 

Edited by ruizaio
added how to enable captions on a youtube video
  • Like 13