[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Woke up to 170+ new posts to read. I was like "whoa did something happen?" then I realized it's just our thread being its usual fast self. :)) Daebak, gals (and guys if there any)!

To HIFP team and their dedication, thank you! To the Healerities who never stop updating the thread filling it with wonderful posts and insights, thank you!

@kanyaprasetyo Love the new blog template! :x

namyo said:

If there was a chance for Healer season 2 and unfortunately my puppy or pmy wouldn't be a able to do it. I would see if only this was the scenario.

more here

http://topolect.tumblr.com/post/111160697862/healer-iii-an-imaginary-season-2-after-seo-jung

After Seo Jung Hoo (Ji Chang Wook) retires to a life of semi-peaceful investigative journalism along with wife Seo Young Shin (Park Min Young), someone needs to pick up the loose ends of the dangerous and illegal work done by Healer. After completing a round of intensive training by her predecessor and under the watchful eye of Jo Min Ja aka Hacker Ajumma (Kim Mi Kyung), Kang Dae Yong (Taemi) inherits the title. Now working with a new moral center, the Healer team is supported from the shadows by Choi Myung Hee (Do Ji Won), eager to use the money and information gained from her late husband’s under-the-board activities for good and general manager Kang Min Jae (Woo Hee Jin) who feels challenged to try and bring a higher standard of journalism to Jae Il News after a complete restructuring of the company.

When Joo Yeon Hee (Kim Ri Na), now working as a legal advocate for a women’s shelter in Seoul, comes to Healer with a story big enough to get her and her client killed, will Dae Yong be able to help bring this injustice to light while keeping them safe? And how will she navigate protecting someone who is tired of hiding, especially as their personal connection grows?

@juzluvpink said: Just to start off, I'm not a shipper normally because actors are actors right? They make things look real on screen. But of course sometimes the chemistry is better between some and not others. I'm not sure whether I'm being sensitive or not, but when the question on acting with PMY is being thrown at him, he looks like he is trying sooo hard to keep a straight face and answer the question in the most politically correct way. Why? One can't help but ask... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His laughter when being asked to act in front of the camera was full of shyness. Eventually he picked the lines that we all loved the most (regardless of the reason behind him choosing those lines).

Things that I like: high places, first snow, white bedding and that hair. Things that I don't like: everything and anything that prevents me from being with the things I like.

Things that we like: healer's fashion and gadgets, ur white bedding, that toned bod and big loving eyes. Things that we don't like: everything and anything that prevents us from seeing the things that we like.

Guest sooshin

Aww..He knows we miss him!

Edit: why isn't the instagram video showing? :( oh well, I tried.

Daebak!!! He's soooooo cute!!!!

I lol'd at the first video!!!! =))

Guest IguanaSoap

Ji Chang-wook, "Meaningful time"

photo565149.jpg

Ji Chang-wook posted on his Instagram, "I've had interviews all day! They were meaningful times. They helped me organize my thoughts".

A picture of Ji Chang-wook shows him wearing a striped shirt and a cardigan. He's gazing at the camera with his eyes just like he did in "Healer".

Meanwhile, Ji Chang-wook starred in the KBS 2TV drama "Healer" as a messenger named Seo Jeong-hoo.

Netizens say, "I wondered what he was up to after "Healer"", "Looks like he's got lots of interviews after the drama" and more.

(Hancinema)

autumn93

said:

Translation Request:
Hey Healerites, 
After listening to JB and GF's podcast, I noticed that JB mentioned Song Ji Na's heartfelt letter to the cast and crew that she posted on her cafe. I don't think it has been translated by @ruizaio or anyone else yet so I was wondering if someone here can translate it! Would love to read it. 
Thanks in advance!!  :x