[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest aoikarin

sanika said: To everyone who loved the Teaser video, bow down to the master @NoxN ! I swear she can read my mind! I just told her once how I wanted the teaser and she came up with thisssssssssssssss. You cannot know how blown away I was !

Also guys, @sunshine15 and @kanyaprasetyo are trying to make the Blog more Healerish. So it might look a bit weird here and there :)
Keep calm and reply the video :)

[HD][NEWEST FMV] Healer Couple - I Will Protect You

by JHJ

@larienssi
:)) He's not whipped! :)) He's just under the love spell, and happily in love. :x :x :x
I need to develop a love potion and send it to JCW. Just so I get my own JCW's in love smile while he looks at me ;))
VdVNmPI.jpg
I thought this is a really nice shot... kissing with both their hands behind. I don't know how to explain it, but I just love the body language there.

Guest Artist2601

ALERT! ALERT! 333.jpg
Healer fell to 2nd spot after Cheongdamdong Alice
Please cast your vote here http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote8&ckattempt=1

Guest blossomnagr

Kolorful Palette: Healed [Healer]by Fanderay | February 14, 2015 | No Comments

healer18_001.jpghealer18_001a.jpg

Over the last year I’ve left so many dramas unfinished that it feels a bit surreal to enjoy one all the way through to its conclusion, and then feel that bittersweet emptiness when the credits finally roll. Perhaps Healer wasn’t perfect, but it was always consistent and hit me in all the right spots. It did a lot of things right, but what made it really stand out was that it did so little wrong. Birth secrets and tortured pasts without incessant moping or repetitive flashbacks? A compelling love story without a love triangle or circumstances absurdly tearing the leads apart? I’d like some more of that please.

I watched the last four episodes in one sitting (I prefer to binge when it comes to dramas) and I initially planned on drawing a scene from the finale, but I couldn’t resist the cuteness of this shot. It might be hard to tell, but it’s from Episode 18 when Young-shin joins Jung-hoo inside the Elder’s house after he’s drugged with incense. I love that they’ve just gotten through this incredibly stressful situation and are sitting on the floor in a strange place with possible medical attention required, but instead they’re all about snuggle-time. It’s not even dramatic we-just-started-dating-and-can’t-help-ourselves snuggling. It’s just them being comfortable with each other and naturally doing what seems appropriate to them in that moment. They may have attempted to be normal for a while, but they will always have their quirks, and that’s a big part of why they’re perfect for each other. Crazy situations come their way and it doesn’t even faze them.

More : http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/kolorful-palette-healed-healer/

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[upcoming] Ji Chang Wook to feature in Instyle and Dragon TVPosted by Gabby

img_zDvmwRL00A

Right after finishing “Healer”, Ji Chang Wook continues to keep himself busy by giving interviews to various media outlets.

First up, Ji Chang Wook will be featured in the March issue of Instyle magazine.

Their photographer and his hair stylist have shared some behind-the-scenes shots of him at the photo shoot:

img_zAdpMCL068instylebts04instylebts01instylebts02instylebts03img_zARpdBMaSdimg_zAb-U_L04Dimg_zAhzjSt-PS

For those keen on ordering a copy, this is how the magazine cover looks like:

instylemarchcover

The March issue of Instyle is slated for release in Korea on 24 February on various Korean book stores and selected online shopping sites. The photographer also said that Instyle will also release a video interview some time next week, but an exact date was not given.

Besides the magazine feature, Ji Chang Wook will also be appearing in the Chinese entertainment programme “Yu Le Xin Tian Di (娱乐星天地)“, which can be loosely translated as “Entertainment New World”, on Shanghai television channel Dragon TV (东方卫视).

The emcee of the show shared some pictures of him at the filming:

dragontv02dragontv01

No information has been announced as to when the interview will be aired. Yu Le Xin Tian Di airs every weekday from 5pm-6pm, and every weekend from 5.30pm-6pm, so it may be released any day from now.

We will be on the look out for any of these videos or interviews when they are released, and there will definitely be many many more of such interviews to come in the coming weeks. Brace yourselves!!

Credit:
Photographer Park Yoo Bin’s Instagram
Jung Yoo Mi’s Instagram
뽀락꽉깝 from Ji Chang Wook DC
@chucksuk on Weibo
Kyobo

Guest Cinderella1

please  vote for jcw : best  asian  male
he was  down in the  rank but managed  to upgrade thanks to  us, keep supporting him
bookmark and  vote ;)

http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/

god, these Instyle magazine BTS pics are so hot! I gotta get my hands on the magazine!! Suddenly Ji Chang-wook is just everywhere.. I knew him from before Healer, but Healer has just detonated a massive FEELS bomb in my heart, I just can't take my mind off him, Lol! 
I read somewhere -  "It’s like he is a human biological imperative. Ji Chang-wook exists, therefore you must pine for him!".. I have to admit, no truer words were ever spoken!!img_zahzjst-ps.jpg?w=948
and I really don't mind that his poses in IG are almost always the same.. :D His smile's that "one of a kind" smile that just brightens your day! :)

Alright, now that the mandatory once-a-day "I MISS HEALER/JI CHANG-WOOK"  rant is out of the way :)), I hope you guys have all checked out our HEALER INTERNATIONAL FAN PROJECT BLOG!! If not, please do, as soon as possible! The Introduction and Healer Fan Project Teaser (both of which were shared with writernim Song Ji-na, all thanks to @ruizaio, and through her, made its way to the leads and the PDnim) are available for viewing.. As you already know, more goodies are in store, some of which might make you walk around like a giant goof-ball all day long (At least that's what it made me, kept smiling for no reason all day long! :D)
You can visit the blog here
@tomoyo1010, @namedx, @kanyaprasetyo, @ruizaio, @sanika, @AdelaM, @heartoppaya, @noxn, @cmoirae2

Thanks @ruizaio for the translation!

How sad is it that Writer Song felt constrained by the darn ratings to write the way she wanted to write? We loved the fact that mysteries didn’t drag on forever and was glad when JH revealed himself in episode 11 to MH (so epic), but writer-nim knew that’s not what Korean audience members are a fan of. Thank god she ended up writing the scene the way she intended and didn’t drag it on for ratings!

That was the right decision writer-nim! The pace of the reveals were wonderful! Thank you! Someone needs to let her know this!

Can we work on something for writer Song together here guys? I just feel so bad... I knew the ratings were important but I didn't realize just how much they affected the process for everyone involved. 

This is why we lack quality shows. Writers sometimes write solely for ratings, and high ratings doesn't necessarily reflect a shows quality. Healer fighting!

@autumn93 @sunshine15 agree with you totally. Healer is really one of a kind! Daebak!!!

@ruizaio, a million thanks for the SJN Q&A. It makes Healer that much more special (than it already is) understanding about the writer's views and feelings. This is also a FIRST I think since I started kdramas. :x