[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@sunshinefate, as I recall reading a few pages back, the teaser was shown before the cast and crew watched the last episode, in a movie theatre nonetheless. And the crew from HIFP will update us with the progress. Stay tuned!

@sanika, please send my thanks to the rest of the crew who worked on the project. You guys are amazing!

Wow great! Thank you for all the crews behind this international fan project. Thanks to you all,I could express my love for healer directly to the casts and crews.

They should know by know. Writer-nim personally messaged them about it :) JWC and PMY definitely know ;)

I'm dying to know jcw's reaction. Thank you very much! :blush:

Ok, I wanna thank you guys for keeping this thread so alive and awesome. I'm bombarded with work these days and don't have much time for anything, but here, I made a list of clichès Healer has broken:

1. No weird time jumps.

2. No time apart for the OTP.

3. No misunderstandings. If there was any, will be solved in minutes.

4. No fish kisses.

5. No shy heroine afraid of getting too intimate.

6. The hero is clingy and adorably so.

7. Hero isn't a jerkface and we didn't feel like reaching through the screen and wringing his or her necks.

8. No piggyback rides.

9. No weeping into soju.

10. No sudden makeovers.

11. No weird incest love between uncle and niece.

12. No second leads with sorrowful hearts- no second male lead who watches his love go to another's arms. No evil, manipulative witchy second female lead.

13. When a person is being stupid, there is somebody to call him/her out for that.

14. No annoying parents-in-law.

15. No stupidity. THANK GOD!

Why the producer didn't extend Healer 1 or 2 eps if there are still a lot to show......the one i want to watch is....in ep 18 YS asked JH to meet her by front door n permit to her father first. In ep 20 JH still met her by window

@sunshinefate: from what we know, his reaction was really interesting!! Wish we could get some video reaction from him!! until we get one, we'll try pestering him on all social platforms we can find him on, Lol!

When will we get to know his reaction? ;;) in a couple of days? Or next week? I've been pestering him through his IG 8-} but I don't think he read my comment since I use english :neutral_face: I will be waiting patiently for his reaction Yuhuuu

btw, happy 1100 pages guys! Healer daebak!

Wow great! Thank you for all the crews behind this international fan project. Thanks to you all,I could express my love for healer directly to the casts and crews.

I'm dying to know jcw's reaction. Thank you very much! :blush:

@sunshinefate I spread on IG too for the cast the teaser and I am sure we will receive a reaction! These actors and the writer are so amazing ppl that I'm sure we will be overwhelmed by their reaction!

Aiyo .. I yem in a very very big trouble .. hugeeeeeeeeeee .. 
OK .. I downloaded spy ... I watch about 30 minutes .. and I woke up like 2 hours later, I fall asleep .. it's already episode 3 ... that was this afternoon ... AFTERNOON (my drama watching time)... Healer spoiled me .... this is bad news .... almost a week and I can't move on ... continue to refresh this amazing thread ... amazing soompiers that refuse to let go ....
OTOKE?? .. SJN ... please take responsibility .... I want my kdrama life backk .. huhu

EPISODE 20: SUNNY SWEET KISS :x

Aishhhh~ this scene is the death of me. This set of HQ pictures are so damn pretty! It's my favourite scene for the OTP in this episode, too. I love the way it was shot as well. Visually this whole scene just look so beautiful. Such a sweeeeeeeeeet scene with them smiling at each other. So in loveeeee. Aish. You two totally ruin me... I want BOBO from Jung Hoo, too! :-*
8enya1g.jpg

veYkb3A.jpg
FtIhvZ3.jpg
UZp4KL6.jpg
j6Nt69P.jpg
r7PMraT.jpg
U96rCPu.jpg
fcluRbV.jpg
R2nr9fL.jpg
R1ugmKs.jpg
wvHZJhq.jpg
VdVNmPI.jpg
OFFDo8n.jpg
SqVrddQ.jpg
OMGGGG the last picture... Jung Hoo's smile... someone pass me an oxygen tank!!!
source: DC

Guest superpm kpop

Could someone explain the ending i didnt really understand that live bacteria thing and how jeonho were not a murder suspect anymore plzzz i didnt get it

does healer worked with elder to trap him and wht about that russia thing

More SJN Q

Q: CCS's cafe name used to be "Evergreen Tree" and Ji-An's name changes to 'Chae Young shin." Are these references to Evergreen Tree (a novel written by Sim Hun in 1935)? 
A: Somebody had also suspected YS to be part of the phrase, "Ring out the old (Song-Goo送舊), ring in the new (Young-Shin迎新)," and I think there's some truth in that. 
Yes, it is CYS from Evergreen Tree. While that character has a tragic death, she had a progressive spirit...
At any rate, I wanted YS to have that analog feel. Old-fashioned name... using a folder phone... not wanting to be hooked on internet...
The reason why YS doesn't do blogs or use any social media is actually because she is afraid she might get connected with her previous adoptive parents (that physically abused her). I had wanted to bring this up in the drama, but ended up not doing it, perhaps because I didn't want to deep in my consciousness. 

Q: Which scene was the most difficult to write?
A: The opening scene of episode 11, where MH and JH meet and JH reveals himself.
This really took me a long time, I was in such agony.
The point being,
If JH reveals himself totally at this point, YS needs to find out by episode 14 or 15. The plot doesn't allow it to drag it any longer.
However, that would tank the viewership rating.
JH's identity needs to be kept in the dark in order to maintain the tension of their relationship.
Only then can you keep the attention of the viewers.
However, if that tension had been kept, we'd have had to sacrifice the real message of our drama,
such as JH's growth (breaking out of his shell at the end of episode 14) or him coming to an awareness about this society.
Would we be able to keep relaying this message while still keeping JH and YS's identities in the dark... I had such a headache thinking about this.
In the end, I just opened it all up in the beginning of episode 11.
I still don't know if that was the right decision. Should I have kept some secrets back then and gone on like other hero stories.. like Zorro.. like other romcoms... melodramas... I can't tell because I haven't tried that.
The most difficult episode to write was 16.

The HIFP blog is up! I'll polish up my previous translations and gradually post them there. 

Im so glad SJN decided to proceed with opening up in ep 11 and go on the way the drama went, instead of being like other melodramas or whatsoever. One of the best thing i liked of Healer is how we alr got to see MH knowing th truth in ep 11, and how YS also doesnt find out too late into the show, allowing our 3 leads to rly be themselve and show growth in the last last5 eps. Glad she did that!!

Guest superpm kpop

1) The live bacteria

The Elder is researching with this bacteria to contaminate the water system in S.Korea. That way he can bankrupt the water co. and then buy it over in a lower price. The whistle blower destroyed the research and most of the bacterial samples in the lab, but kept some for herself which she gave it to Young Shin at the airport.

2) Jung Hoo not being a murder suspect

For one, his confession video was intercepted by Detective Yoon, so that never got to the police. Secondly, Ahjumma covered up his 'drawings' by using another guy's picture. In Q&A (page 1056 and 1077), SJN explained that this real Park Bong Soo is one of those missing people that The Elder mentioned several episodes back when he had tea with Moon Shik.

3) Working with Elder

Yes, Jung Hoo pretended to work with Elder in order to take him down. The Russia thing (video??) is just the proof showing The Elder met with the Russian scientist who developed the live bacteria that contaminated the water.

The thing that never got shown in E20 due to time constraint of filming is that The farmers had secretary Oh poisoned The Elder. So he has met his end, while other Farmers continue their evil doings. So Someday News still have a long fight to carry on...

I hope that answer all your questions...

Aaaaaaaa really thank you u r amazing

and wht about the scene in the airport those double s minions thought jeonho died?

sia3 said:

EPISODE 20: SWEET KISS :x

Aishhhh~ this scene is the death of me. This set of HQ pictures are so damn pretty too! It's my favourite scene for the OTP in this episode, too. I love the way it was shot as well. Visually this whole scene just look so beautiful. Such a sweeeeeeeeeet scene with them smiling at each other. So in loveeeee. Aish. You two totally ruin me... I want BOBO from Jung Hoo, too! :-*