[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Anyone been to dramabeans lately? Just wanted to share the good news that Healer thread over there is:lol: about to hit a record of 10k comments in episode 20's recap. That's the most on record right? :D

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/healer-episode-2:blink::phew:final/comment-page-36/#comment-1819831

#ProudHealerFan

more than 10000 comments wow. :blink:

Happy unwrapping of the dvd. If what @usagi1997 says that you can even see spores, oh I wil not be lookin at jcw's spores :phew:

I said pores :P. PMY's skin is pretty good, PSW has good too even at his age and despite he is a man.
CJW wears lots of BB cream or foundation. YJT has prettty normal male skin
:D.

Blame the auto correction tab :D :)but I know you understand what I was trying to say :P

Now I feel the need to reply certain scenes. 

• Like 4

Just a heads-up for those that have purchased the Director's Cut on Blu-ray or DVD: there will be additional 2 discs, reprints of the book-bound scripts, and extra  photos that will be mailed to you at some point this fall. Many of the Korean customers were not happy with the content and quality of the special feature videos, the amount of typos in the scripts, and the fact that the 100-p photobook only contained 94 photos, so the distributer is negotiating with the producers of Healer for these extra items. YesAsia and Innolife are supposed to notify their customers who bought Healer about this eventually at some point.

'Morning to you @ruizaio and thank you for this wonderful heads-up!! :w00t:

May I ask you if you know what the 2 additional discs will content? Will it be contents that we already had but with a better quality or 2 brand new extras? 

Personally, I wouldn't mind having BTS for episode 15 teehee2dz.png or mainly BTS of all the kiss scenes and sweet moments between ep15 and ep20. That's what saddened me with the boxset, the lack of BTS after Jung Hoo and Young Shin became a couple. 298232170.gif

I've watched all the special features, I just need to rewatch the episodes now and try to find what scenes they added ^.^ I love this boxset so much (though a bit mad that the posters have been folded roughly.... T.T), the contents are wonderful and I hereby want to thank the team for the amazing work they did with this boxset! You made so many fans around the world happy! 

955429005.gif?t=1437148192

• Like 9

Just a heads-up for those that have purchased the Director's Cut on Blu-ray or DVD: there will be additional 2 discs, reprints of the book-bound scripts, and extra  photos that will be mailed to you at some point this fall. Many of the Korean customers were not happy with the content and quality of the special feature videos, the amount of typos in the scripts, and the fact that the 100-p photobook only contained 94 photos, so the distributer is negotiating with the producers of Healer for these extra items. YesAsia and Innolife are supposed to notify their customers who bought Healer about this eventually at some point.

'Morning to you @ruizaio and thank you for this wonderful heads-up!! :w00t:

May I ask you if you know what the 2 additional discs will content? Will it be contents that we already had but with a better quality or 2 brand new extras? 

Personally, I wouldn't mind having BTS for episode 15 teehee2dz.png or mainly BTS of all the kiss scenes and sweet moments between ep15 and ep20. That's what saddened me with the boxset, the lack of BTS after Jung Hoo and Young Shin became a couple. 298232170.gif

I've watched all the special features, I just need to rewatch the episodes now and try to find what scenes they added ^.^ I love this boxset so much (though a bit mad that the posters have been folded roughly.... T.T), the contents are wonderful and I hereby want to thank the team for the amazing work they did with this boxset! You made so many fans around the world happy! 

955429005.gif?t=1437148192

Adding my voice to that *praying hard now*

Thanks @ruizaio for everything you've been a great help even without anybody asking. All your wonderful efforts are really appreciated 

• Like 6

Guest cutie_min

Hello healerites!

First post dedicated to healer :D

I received my DVD set last Monday, what a great way to start the week, and I'm very impressed with the whole package. It is so heavy and so pretty! :wub: This is my first time buying a Dcut, so I don't know if it is always been like this, but I noticed that there is no credits whatsoever for the whole content like we've seen on the broadcast. So it is understandable that they are strictly prohibiting the sharing of the content.

I sincerely want to thank all those who are involve for making the Dcut possible. Also for those who are in the HIFP team, thank you and congratulation! Seeing Healing Times is included in the boxset making me proud of you guys. Thank you also for the contributors of this thread and also to those 150 people following.

@ReemKanabta For now, some the BTS videos (#1, 4, 5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 13) that had been released on the official KBS2 Healer website will be included for sure, and they are currently negotiating for more and are supposed to announce what those additional ones will be on Monday. They should be new ones.

• Like 6

Guest jcikawaiidesu

Hello everyone!~ I'm a new fan, I knew Healer like two months ago, but I didn't start it till this month, and I'm super addicted to it like crazy, just this month I have not watch anything else because I keep re watching it, I don't know how to get out of this withdrawals, I kept lurking here to see amazing post about this drama just to feed my addiction, I never knew my DMJ & CSY OTP would ever get topped since i have watch so many since MLFAS, but this drama just went on top of it and become my favorite KDrama, and also Seo Jung Hoo & Chae Young Shin become my top OTP. I couldn't get enough of them!!!!

I'm very excited to share that I got my Blu-ray this Wednesday, and this is the best present I got for myself, this gorgeous thing is so precious and worth every penny I had to pay just to get it. The day I receive this got to be the best day ever! I was just too happy and the feeling was just amazing! Since I pre-order this I already prepared a space for it in my shelves haha that's how excited I am. I truly enjoy watching and re watching this Drama and this Director's Cut is just the best! love it very much!

image_zpshrb9x2ud.jpgimage_zpstrj3rqzl.jpg

image_zpssmqxm3yh.jpg

I would like to thank all of those hardworking people and co-fan who make this Director's Cut possible!!!! thanks a bunch!

Also, since I feel very blessed for finally have this in my possession, I would like to help and give someone one of these Director's Cut, I'm thinking of ordering one from Yesasia (or Kpoptown/KpopStore for US residence), and have it sent to a fellow fan who wouldn't be able to have this beautiful thing. 

Also, since I feel very blessed for finally have this in my possession, I would like to help and give someone one of these Director's Cut, I'm thinking of ordering one from Yesasia (or Kpoptown/KpopStore for US residence), and have it sent to a fellow fan who wouldn't be able to have this beautiful thing. 

You try to do a giveaway right? WOW so cool. You're the best.

Too bad, i already have my own one, so i don't need to join LOL:P

I think you can make a Healer quiz or a review contest to choose the winner.

• Like 1

I was so excited to finally be able to get my Dcut! I was able to have two of my friends watch the first five episodes with me and they loved it! As we were watching it the father (and 80 year old Chinese man) came into the living room and said "Healer! Korean Drama." I was so shocked that he knew of it! But it just shows you how awesome this show is!

I also loved seeing my name and post in the Healing Times! I didn't know that was going to be included (and while my sister totally laughed at me for being such a nerd) we were both totally awed by it! 

• Like 9

Hi all, missed your ahjumma? ❤❤❤

Just wanted to say, the mark has been made! Dramabeans Healer Episode 20 recap has hit over 10,000 ccomments! Which just proes hiw dedictated we are to that drama.

Healer opened our hearts in a new way, that is possible or impossible, under different circumstances. For me, Healer brought in new friends and I'm thankful to that. Healer will continue to be my favorite drama, no matter that months has passed. I'm still friends with the HIFP team, and we even have our own whatsapp group! 

I just want to say, you guys are amazing. Still keeping this thread going, not closing it even when the drama has long ended. That's called faith and loyalty. 

Thank you. Very kamsa. I love you all, and don't forget, ahjumma is still there to answer your burning questions. Just send her an email.

Special thanks to my best friends, @adeling, @shaz, @nupur, @rumy, @kanya, and @noxn. Love you girls aloooooooot.... ❤❤❤❤

• Like 8

East or west? SJH always chose the first choice. I just watched the snippet in Episode 2 when SJH first visited Coffeebay disguised as a nerd student. Ajusshi asked him which breakfast set he wanted. He chose Set A (the first choice). For egg, Ajusshi asked whether he wanted fried, scrambled or boiled. He chose fried, the first choice again! :)

• Like 7

East or west? SJH always chose the first choice. I just watched the snippet in Episode 2 when SJH first visited Coffeebay disguised as a nerd student. Ajusshi asked him which breakfast set he wanted. He chose Set A (the first choice). For egg, Ajusshi asked whether he wanted fried, scrambled or boiled. He chose fried, the first choice again! :)

Lol. And after alllllllllllllll those months.. Awwww. You made a genius conclusion, love. His choice is always correct.

• Like 6

Hi everyone

I just realised we had some related Healer activities done by JCW that we didn't posts here, let me bring them Sorry in advance for bombarding the thread

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A video containing the Q/A, it wasn't live, it was recorded,  on the HK FM of JCW on JUN 20 2015

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:7126cc19fa7501a851b9fcedc7923288

Borrowing the translation from our friend @Voilla_amore thanks again dear

Ji Chang Wook ideal type ?
Q1. Empress Q  and Healer Chae Young Shin, which one is the  closest to your ideal type? 
A. For  me , Chae Young Shin,  In fact, I think as a modern man myself, for me Empress Q is a little too strong for me, she play a role as both man and woman, As comparison, Chae Young Shin is more cute, pleasant, Bright and funny. So she is closer to my ideal type.

the rest under spoiler (JCW related)

Ji Chang Wook as a Lover ? 
Q2. For Love, Ji Chang Wook is what  kind of a boyfriend? 
A. I do not like to fight, I really do not like to fight. . Usually, I will be a very fun, ,,,,,very ... very naughty boyfriend

Ji Chang Wook Way  of Love ?
Q3. Ji Chang Wook dream of love? 
A. I want to be able comfortable to  communicates with each other, have telepathy together, and  a  soft,  warm love. .....

Ji Chang Wook lover 
Q4. So....Ji Chang Wook  future girlfriend  ?
A. (laughing) Hello....

v3nr3wo.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • FACE POP Magazine, here is translation of some parts from our lovely @tehlimau

Headline: JCW likes PMY's smile the most

lafgfyc3i3bl.jpg

1wkunbyb8727.jpg 

Healer related parts

Which female costar left the deepest impression?

Ans: I like all my female costars, the most recent ones will be Ha Ji-Won and Park Min-Young

They both like to laugh, Both very cheerful I feel happy filming on set, and lots of laughter during NGs, and even though it was tiring they were filming happily

Qn: you look very compatible with Park Min-Young? What is your ideal woman? 

I like cheerful women. Must be able to talk and get along well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

From  Elle Men HK (July issue) also translated by @tehlimau

On the topic of love:

If I am dating, I think I will be LIKE SJH in HEALER, thoughtful and attentive, although I will not be as cool as him, I totally believe once I am in love I will not hold back and commit fully into the relationship 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Japanese Magazine TV Drama Guide No 59 

“Healer” Special Interview

Jung Hoo was a lonely person, I was always aware of his loneliness

This Ji Chang Wook is certainly superb.  His recent work “Healer” is a hot topic, he played Jung Hoo, a lonely young man who lived as a night courier “Healer”.  Hiding his identity and protecting a woman Young Shin, you will actually fall for such a stoical character like City Hunter if you see him.

“First, I thought it was quite an unique world.  Unveiling the mystery by associating the past and present was a very new composition.  Also, there was a satirical aspect of the society.  When seeing people who feel the problems and irritations towards the society, I thought this drama would have a “healing” effect.   Therefore, I thought I would give it a try playing this drama which had a taste of social awareness.  I was so much stimulated by imagining the character of “Healer” and had grown interest on it.  In addition, writer Song Jin Na trusted me.  I am very fortunate for being “an actor trusted by a writer”.  There were other various attractive elements so I decided to play this drama.”

Behind the mask of “Healer” who carried out his tasks, Jung Hoo camouflaged himself as a cowardly rookie reporter Bong Su in order to hide his real identity.   Ji had worries playing two characters but at the same time it also stimulated his acting desire.

To interpret a character was more difficult than you thought.  But fortunately there was plenty of time in the beginning of the drama, so I met and discussed with writer and producer my thoughts about the character, like what direction I would be heading to, it was good that the character was well created by going through detailed meetings with them.  Things like there was not much reality for an occupation being known as “Healer”, I wondered how I was going to act out so that audiences could accept the character without any sense of incongruity.  Also, how much difference I should play the two characters.  I had so much worries with this part but at the end  I decided to focus on his feelings according to situations,  the situation when Healer had to carry out his tasks and the situation when Healer had to hide his real name and impersonate as Bong Su.  When getting into each different situation, respective character would have come out.  In particular, fundamental things like Jung Hoo’s personality, his speech and how he had been living.  Anyway, I imagined a lot.  It was interesting to imagine and create this character from scratch rather than pulling out the character from my own experiences.”

The key element to play Jung Hoo was his “loneliness”

“Jung Ho was a very lonely person.   He was abandoned by his mother when he was young.   His teacher whom he had been attached to like his father also suddenly left him one day.  Those experiences made him a lonely person and in order not to get hurt further and protect his own heart, it was understandable that he stayed away from people.    This was also mentioned in the line said by his work partner Min Ja  Ahjumma when she analysed what a person Jung Hoo was, she said  “That child never left anyone, it was only the people leaving him”.  Because of this reason, he was a very lonely person and I understood there was a wound in his heart.  People made him like that.  Therefore, when I played his  character, I was always aware of that “loneliness” sitting inside himself.”

You will be attracted to Jung Hoo’s shadow of loneliness but somehow the unreliable and intimate character of Bong Su is also charming.

“I don’t have any similarities to neither Jung Hoo or Bong Su and even Jung Hoo being as Healer.  If I had to choose, I would say Bong Su and I share little similarities such as the ordinary feeling and a bit of stupidity.  I also have these aspects (laugh).  Also, Bong Su’s gesture and behavior partly reflected  the ordinary me.  When comparing to Jung Hoo, he was far too cool, comparing to Healer, I am too ordinary.  He was like a protagonist in a fantasy world fluttering hearts of audiences with his wonderful charms.  I don’t have such charms though (laugh).”

Heart throbbing confession via phone call and rooftop kiss with eyes covered

No one had ever seen the face of “Healer”.  Jung Hoo had been living in a way that he thought family, co-workers and friends meant nothing to him.  But his destiny started to change after his encounter with Young Shin.

“It was an ideal relationship between Jung Hoo and Young Shin.  Not only were they just loving each other, their relationship was to support each other.   Jung Hoo protected Young Shin by embracing her, whereas Young Shin felt his loneliness and let herself engulf in his embrace.   I am like that too.  If I am being cherished, I feel like hugging someone.  When I am going through hard time and want comfort, I want to be hugged.”

These two people continuously sprouted the best love scenes in this drama starting from the rooftop kiss to many heart throbbing romantic moments.

“The scene of Jung Hoo having saved Young Shin and then kissed her with her beanie covering her eyes on the rooftop where the snow was falling remains as a special memory in my mind.  Another scene is Jung Hoo stayed away from Young Shin and locked himself in his home due to a reason but Young Shin somehow made an effort to go searching for him.  Jung Hoo realised she would be in danger if she was with him so he purposely pushed her away in a cold attitude and made her leave but she wasn’t going to leave.  Their interactions in this scene ended up with Young Shin embracing Jung Hoo in her arms and he shed tears realizing her love to him being straightforward.  Even now the heart aching feeling at that time does remain in my heart.”

Other than that, interactions between Jung Hoo and Young Shin in many unique situations make our hearts throb.

“There are many telephone conversation scenes between Jung Hoo and Young Shin.  But actually, Jung Hoo was physically in a place where he could see Young Shin.  He was talking to her while watching over her.   Young Shin called Bong Su when she talked for the first time about her feelings towards Healer.  Also, there was a scene in which Young Shin was out late night but he had been following behind and protecting her.  When she found a public phone booth, she rang Bong Su but it was Jung Hoo picking up the call, he was chatting with her while watching over her from a rooftop.   Young Shin thought I was Bong Su and said she was upset because she couldn’t meet Healer but she was talking to me (Bong Su) about me (Healer).   Since Young Shin didn’t know I was Healer so I just pretended I didn’t know either.  It was very interesting to express that complex feelings of happiness and frustrations.   I myself got fluttered while playing those scenes.”

Even it is acting, when asking him about the most heartbreaking scene…

“I can’t say much in details because it is a spoiler but when Jung Hoo lost a very important person, he was very sad and heartbroken.  This drama certainly makes you cry.  It wasn’t a scene that he emotionally cried his heart out.  In the film set, they requested Jung Hoo to hold back and not to cry.   I was told “It is not that Jung Hoo doesn’t cry but he can’t cry because Jung Hoo this character doesn’t know how to cry.”  Therefore, when he saw the body of that important person lying in the morgue, he was so heartbroken but he couldn’t cry and felt verypainful.  I found it very difficult to understand the part about “he can’t cry because he doesn’t know how to cry”, it was just hard.”

I like friends, I dislike carrots

One of the memorable scenes is a Q&A format of Jung Hoo answering Young Shin’s questions.  The scene is about things Jung Hoo liked and disliked.  Things he liked were high places, first snow, small hands, things he disliked were what kept him away from things he liked.  Well, what Ji Chang Wook likes and dislikes?

“Things I like are sports, food and sleep (laugh).  Friends, drink coffee and alcohol.  Things I dislike are hunger, headache and carrots.  I didn’t like carrots when I was born, I can’t even eat them now (laugh).”

A fan meeting is scheduled to be held in Japan in July.

“I am still doing my very best to prepare for it.  I want to do a fan meeting which is different from before.  How do I make it more interesting? I am thinking about how I can spend an enjoyable time with everyone.  I think I can present a different appearance and a funny aspect of myself to my fans.  Also, I am preparing for the next project at the same time.  Although I can’t tell you the details but filming starts in July.  Because I think I can show you a new side of me, I hope you will be looking forward to it.”

English translation by @manyearsago from JCW thread

Source  韓国TVドラマガイド (59) released on 22 June 2015

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of JCW presents were from @cmoirae2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Another Japanese IV about Healer, since its being broadcasted there

Embedded image permalink

http://jichangwook87.tistory.com/111

Thanks for our lovely @tehlimau for translating 

Q1: What do you think of dramas, movies and musicals

A1: I think they all have their own charms but I have a lot of respect for musical actors. I choose projects most interesting to me. I prefer a medium which I can showcase fine and detailed acting

Q2: What is your secret for being so popular among international fans

A2: I guess they really like my characters and are influenced by them. Female fans really like the silent protector type of character in Healer, and thus they love and support him...

Q3: Do you have any similarities with the characters?

A3: JH is very different from a normal person - he distances himself from others, and is a very lonely character. He likes to eat instant food, but I hardly eat instant food. For BS he is dim-witted and careless minded and doesn't know much about the world. When I act him out, I use certain similar speech and gestures as my own , but the actual character I do not think we are very alike

Q4: Which is your most memorable scenes?

A4: The kissing scene on the rooftop as the snow falls is something I remember deeply.

11056034_440555119427497_553136577_n.jpg

The scene where YS and I were escaping from a nursery, and I had to let out a tiny smile - I had good reviews of the scene and it was memorable for me too.

healer5_1.jpg

Q5: OST collaboration

A5: I like to listen to music and sing and sometimes participate in interesting OSTs. But it was not originally planned for me to sing, but ??? asked me to do it, and so I agreed.

Q6: What is your ideal type?

A6: Someone who matches my character and can communicate well.I like a girl who can have fun when we are together.CYS IS A CAPTIVATING TYPE OF WOMAN.

1609.jpg

She had a childhood trauma, but she did not let the trauma affect her and remained very bright. She has very good energy.

SHE IS DEFINITELY AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Japanese IV

Embedded image permalink

http://jichangwook87.tistory.com/m/post/114

Some translated part (The order might be a little off, but we included the most important parts) again thank you @tehlimau for your appreciated efforts

Q: The parts where you acted with the popular actress PMY has raised a lot of questions/discussions. What are they about?

Through the show we got on very well, there were many funny scenes and it was very interesting to film them. As we act we communicated (well) , we had many exchanges

Healer-0042.jpg

Q: Tell us about the role you played!

A: I acted as a character code named Healer, who after meeting CYS and KMH - the complicated relationship s between them formed the basis of the story, There are a lot of exciting action scenes and sweet romantic scenes. It is a drama with a lot of sparks.

Q: how was the shooting atmosphere during Healer?

It was very good. Actually we were shooting during winter and it was not easy, but the atmosphere on the set was very good. So I was very happy filming it.

Q: what are your thoughts about acting with PMY and YJT?

Uh...regarding Min-Young na!!, during the filming process we became very close...actors. Um when we filmed mutual scenes we discussed a lot, made jokes and there were many interesting scenes, so um.... Was very happy, interesting, communication was good, happy filming...I have these kind of memories.

tumblr_nkfgmbH4no1u98dbho4_250.gif

Q: Memorable scenes with PMY!

Now that I'm trying to recall, there were many romantic scenes, Especially during the latter part of the drama, So when I remember I mostly recall such scenes, For example the snow kiss rooftop scene 

healer_kiss02.gif tumblr_njoinsg5TH1s2mfkeo4_r2_250.gif

And the ending scene when we were sitting at the rooftop and drinking beer together, These scenes are the most memorable to me

93ccf3adjw1ep4m9o9gerg209506hu11.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

r.580x0

Almost the same as his previous one

• His favourites scenes as usual the snow kiss, and then the phone booth scene with all the fluttery feelings he said before
  • About PMYhe said he found her dancing interesting hahaha, He said she acted the YS character very well, her curious and competitive nature - the way she acted was interesting.
  • Comparing how JH loves YS and asking what is JCW's falling in love style,The interviewer noted that JH became very gentle and after he got together with YS : The style of JH's love, is different from other normal people - normal people will feel a distance? He expresses his feelings badly, he knows very little (or nothing at all) about love, In that very lonely house of his, he remains distant from other people. For myself, I think I am not like that, In the case of Bongsoo, he is always in a daze.So I don't think I am like either of their styles, However the parts where we are alike - when we like a person it is a very pure type of feelings

Thanks @tehlimau

Full article

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru Hana Japanese Magazine Vol 031 (by @tehlimau)

CKkbKmjUcAEBzKK.jpg

The headline: I wish for that kind of fluttery love where I can hide my true identity while secretly protecting

CKk9VBBUsAEwOwG.jpg

Q: do u have a code name like Healer!

A: no, my gaming ID is Ji Changwook.

Ji Chang Wook Healer promotion

Translation as usual @tehlimau

Greetings in Japanese: Hi I'm Ji Chang Wook

He then briefly described Healer's plot:

JCW: It is a political story, a warm hearted and action packed melo drama. The relationships and interactions of the characters in the drama are really fun.

Describes Healer's touching love story:

JCW: It is a fantasy about the man secretly protecting the girl at all times. For myself when I am in the role, I had fluttering feelings and it was very enjoyable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

힐러 - Healer will be aired in Hong Kong began 11 August on Monday to Friday at 20:00 pm

Embedded image permalink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20150801 Ji Chang Wook on 100% Entertainment – Healer

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/08/03/eng-sub-20150801-ji-chang-wook-on-100-entertainment-healer/

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 8

In addition to some of the already released behind-the-scenes videos, here's a tentative list of videos for the extra discs to the Director's Cut set of Healer:

Episode 2: Yun Hee and Young Shin on the rooftop
Episode 3: Healer chasing Moon Ho
Episode 4: Young Shin drunk (unclear whether it is at the company dinner or inside the coffee shop, and may get changed)
Episode 5: Healer talking about leopards on a roof
Episode 6: Healer vs. Sang Soo
Episode 7: Healer and Young Shin on the rooftop
Episode 7: Healer punishing Hwang Jae Gook
Episode 9: Phonebooth conversation
Episode 10: Jung Hoo vs. Teacher
Episode 11: Theater date including the hand kiss
Episode 12: Jung Hoo vs. Moon Ho in the parking lot (this is redundant, so may be taken out or reedited)
Episode 12: Curry rice scene
Episode 12: Ending (Healer unconscious on the rooftop)
Episode 12: Healer vs Yo-Yo
Episode 13: Jung Hoo and Young Shin's east/west conversation in the coffee shop
Episode 14: Young Shin and Hacker Ajummma in the coffee shop
Episode 15: Healer's hideout (overlaps with what had been released on the official website, so the representative of customers is asking for more)
Episode 16: Young Shin and Jung Hoo in the coffee shop ("Come back even if you don't find it")
Episode 17: Young Shin and Myung Hee
Episode 20: Ending under the sunshine

They are still working on the details, so this is not set in stone. Once the list is finalized, I'll post it here and on the HIFP blog.

• Like 12

In addition to some of the already released behind-the-scenes videos, here's a tentative list of videos for the extra discs to the Director's Cut set of Healer:

They are still working on the details, so this is not set in stone. Once the list is finalized, I'll post it here and on the HIFP blog.

Um...we aren't allowed to talk in that detail, aren't we? :huh:

• Like 3

@usagi1997 The restrictions are for the content of the Director's Cut products that are already in the hands of the customers. What I posted here is about the proposed content for the complementary discs that will be mailed to the customers eventually some time in the fall. Korean fans are in the process of negotiating with the producers of Healer, and that's why this time we get to know about the details.

• Like 8

Healer to be broadcasted soon in the Philippines

Embedded image permalink

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today it will start in Taiwan via GTV at 9 PM

cast_01.png cast_02.png

Gallery_all_b81.jpg

Gallery_all_b48.jpg

CLh3aaEUcAAq9lH.jpg

Gallery_all_b78.jpg

Gallery_all_b79.jpg

Gallery_all_b91.jpg

Gallery_all_b03.jpg

Gallery_all_b11.jpg

Gallery_all_b16.jpg

Gallery_all_b29.jpg

CLh3ZXMUMAAOZ2k.jpg

CLh3nfoUcAAchn7.jpg

CLh3pKkUAAA7rQ1.jpg

http://www.gtv.com.tw/Program/B051520150804U/#story

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Healer already began broadcasting in Japan

Embedded image permalink

http://www.eigeki.com/special/healer

The special Healer premier with Ji Chang Wook on Jul 17 2015

CLfVXPRUkAUjt6j.jpg

https://www.eigeki.com/form/present/index/healer_201507.html

• Like 8