[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Review - Episode 1: Confident Healer and promising OTP
I don't remember much about how I feel from the first time I watched this ep. Because i watched first 4 eps in a row. Some thoughts at that time: 
Review by Seinhi, catch the rest here: http://morumoruisland.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/review-ep-1-confident-healer-and.html

@ReemKanabta You can't compare apple with orange... [-X [-X
I think Healer is soo generous regarding skinship and intimate scenes, for 20 eps drama, it has more kiss scenes than any JCW's drama... yes, including 51 eps sageuk and daily drama. It brought more fans to JCW and PMY, both domestic n international...

And oh, even though JCW had some shirtless scenes in EK, ep 15 and 20 Healer will make every EK fan weeps in jealousy :(( :((
As an EK watcher, I still hold grudges to the writers till now :-w :-w but I def won't hold grudge against Song Ji Na :)

Lol @kanyaprasetyo, when I watched EK I was so jealous with the cave scene, skin to skin physical contact, I loved the keruchi bath scene, and the "undress me so I can pee scene, these too scenes were just hilarious, :P but I'm with you EK was  51 episodes, but it doesn't have what ep 15 and 20 had, sadly, don't remind me of the ending, I still get depressed each time I remember it, and go back to healer to heal  :(( actually I don't know how I survived through the whole 51 makjang, it was so thrilling but so depressing sometimes, my heart is with you and everyone who watched it live  :-S
@namedx amazing feels as always, thank you very much, that scene with teacher was all feels, I don't get tired of rewatching it a nth times, at that scene I thought JCW was so incredible as an actor and should win a high status award, and ya he was as sexy as h**l wearing that suit and getting angry, all I could think of when he stomped his foot on the ground was, wooow what an amazing b**t and figure this man have *drooling*and I do remember watching ep 1, I thought it was ok, fun action, mystery, but wasn't really intrigued until I saw healer become this totally stuttering adorable geek in ep 2, coz I thought he's just all mystery and action hero, didn't think he would do such incredible and believable disguises
@azzurri yes I believe SJN probably has hand fetish, and she passed it to us :))
@mywebfoot dear I'm waiting for you, so when your not busy anymore I'll haunt you together with @tehlimau and probably @heartoppaya when she delurkes, to give us more goodies on the grey side 8-X

@azzurri
Hmm... I don't think it's hand fetish. I think since Faith time, she has started to think about 'communicating through touch'. Remember Daejang is also like Jung Hoo, hates being touched in the beginning? I still remember and loveeee that scene when Imja wants to examine him, and he slaps her hand away. So awesome! I love it!

Jung Hoo is really like a mini-Daejang, I tell ya. :)) He really does have traits that Daejang had. I wonder if SJN is going to write the next character with a little bit of Jung Hoo and Daejang. Would it be boring if that's the case? I don't want to ever be bored of her work! :(

And .... a lil' bit of ... ;))
3Y0DF9n.jpg

WLigDWt.jpg
acEORDZ.jpg
dJtUff5.jpg
9ND3KLD.jpg source: DC

27 April "Happy Camp" Filming Update:

According to Glorious Entertainment's press release put out this morning, Ji Chang Wook will be in China for 5 days and 4 nights, where he will attend an event to commemorate the final episode screening of “Healer” on Sohu.com. He will also be having a fan sign event, and conducting interviews and photoshoots with the Chinese media.

Source: JCW thread

Glad Healer is so popular in China and Wookie has many events to attend there... Hope it will bring out max.publicity and popularity to him and the drama :)

11200894_823048577788619_550985837362111
cr: newskorea

@ayoko094 PMY is cast on Chinese version of Gossip Girl. No news about JCW's new project, only offer, but no confirmation so far.

@ReemKanabta 8-> oh, so you like the kuruchi bath tub in EK, I'm a faithful fan of that kuruchi 8-> Yeah.... :\">

I was faithfully waiting for the kuruchi bathtub in Healer... what happened :-w

@sia3, I'm the one who has developed a 'hand fetish' thanks to SJN's insistence on 'communication through touch'! LOL It didn't help that all that touching involved hands in both dramas! Honestly still one of my favorite scenes in Faith has to be him discreetly holding her hand when the Queen lost the baby... and of course in Healer, would be the scene where they hold hands and she talks about his magical unique hand that can make her feel better.
Both those scenes = hand fetish for ME. :D
And thanks for those delectable pics. I will never get tired of looking at them. Even though I've seen them hundreds of times by now. LOL

Oh definitely @namyo I'm an avid fan since I saw it recently, the cuteness, so overload, the wiggling of the feets, OMO, and I don't even like feet, lol, the "kuruchi" with the moans, I died =P~ when he got angry and removed his foot from SN hands I almost cried :-S and I repeated that scene non stop for a while actually.

If something like that happened in healer I will probably be dead by now, too bad SJH didn't have a bath tub :-?? >:)

Ya right @namyo That was only KBS, imagine if it was cable, OMO, :-O too bad we didn't have a shower scene [-( we only got a glimpse on the shower door at ep 4, when JH was brushing his teeth, maybe they thought that was enough, hahaha, although we got it in @tehlimau FF, did you read it!! It has all the off screen sessions that they had in ep 15, she filled in the blanks ;)) and I don't mind some more, you hear me @tehlimau and @mywebfoot :>