[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Wow. Just realised VIKI has an application on a Samsung Smart TV. I installed Viki on my television and now rewatching Healer. Wow. Its just like watching a TV, all this along, I could have exploited this feature. Watching kdramas, just got whole lot better!!!
Those who have a smart TV, install it.! I recommendd :) It's a VIKI Premiere, so it shows on 720 HD. 

Hi @sojuqueen‌ I have Viki Premiere too but I couldn't find Healer! Pls help!!

Olga2010Ans said: More great photo,charming, handsome JCW and stunningly beautiful PMY! they both exude an incredible charisma and elegance! I pray and keep your fingers crossed for a photo shoot together with them, in the near future!Imagine how it can be beautiful,hot,and I hope a miracle happens,i'm sure we all really want it to be! Let's hope that this bright beautiful dream, will be possible, come true,soul directly asks to see them together again, in one shot! Perfect Beautiful Healer Couple,JCW&PMY(ChangMin),Fighting!:x [-O< <:-P :-bd \:D/

larienssi said: Olga2010Ans said: More great photo,charming, handsome JCW and stunningly beautiful PMY! they both exude an incredible charisma and elegance! I pray and keep your fingers crossed for a photo shoot together with them, in the near future!Imagine how it can be beautiful,hot,and I hope a miracle happens,i'm sure we all really want it to be! Let's hope that this bright beautiful dream, will be possible, come true,soul directly asks to see them together again, in one shot! Perfect Beautiful Healer Couple,JCW&PMY(ChangMin),Fighting!:x [-O< <:-P :-bd \:D/

All these pictures of Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young and ahem ahem armpit discussion, has already made my Healer withdrawal 10X worse and now this talk about Ji Chang Wook saying that his kiss with PMY was most memorable?! Be still my shipper heart.  :)

On the first week without Healer (last week) we have lots of HIFP stuffs, and then this week, the second week without Healer, we have like overwhelming pics and interviews (patiently await translations; but from now I know PMY said a lot of praises for JCW & also respect for YJT ^^)... OUR WITHDRAWALS ARE NEVER GOING TO GET BETTER.
And I'm not complaining. Thank you to all wonderful people who shared all the pics! /big hug/

chingu @blossomnagr so that this thread doesn't have slow loading, please only put 3 pics max and put the rest under spoiler tag... :)>-

Today, so many goodies come out, coz JCW n PMY interview comes out at the same time... media in Korea must have conspiration ;))
anyway I'm still waiting for Someday news interview :)) :))

Omg too much goodies

Aww JCW and PMY look great in those pics

I love it but it's only making my healer obsession even worse

And what in Gods name JCW most memorable scene in Healer is his kiss with PMY ,oh dear I see shippers passing out, but somehow it sounds vaguely familiar ,like he said it before I referring to the snow kiss of episode 8 I think JCW did mention how it was memorable

@Maja‌ looks like I always find a way to make you come out!!! *pats self on back*

@sia3‌

KMK sure did give an endearing meaning to ajumma.. Which to me hasn't always a "old" connotation there's a spanish term for Ajumma which is pretty much referred to as Ma'am,basically being married or just older at least 35 or older. at least to me Ajumma hasn't quite been seen as old in my eyes,but uri healer ajumma sure gave it a fun twist

"I feel good when I'm called a good actor. I don't know what that is exactly, but I am working on it. I hope I have my own philosophies and I hope they change over and over again." ~JCW

http://www.hancinema.net/good-actor-ji-chang-wook-and-what-he-wants-to-hear-78880.html