[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest Canavalia

@ShinRaeMi /:) that's smells like mix fishy plot. Why mix their looks /:)

*Staring at JCW's update pic*

*Dead*

I feel you!

Looks like he is looking straight at (only) you... with this expresion on his face... *gahhhhhh*

@celyw‌ Haha i laughed so much when I opened your spoilers bc tbh, thats what I checked the first thing this morning LOL.

And aw jcw ig update again! Usually actors go MIA a lot aft drama ends but im glad hes so active on sns hehe :) Miss Healer so much. So weird that I dont have a sub version to watch on a Tues morning like I usually will...

Healer really ruined me. @_@ ,watch 50shades of grey at IPIC WESTWOOD. ..the scene of healer&CYS dating at the theater.. uuggh came crushing on me. WIth my drink,popcorn ,fries,blanket and a pillow... i held my pillow thinking it's the rabbit plush toy...and imaging HEALER sitting behind me. What a day to start my Monday blues without healer....aigoooo..ottoke. ottoke???

QUarlGN8.png:small

Anyone who read SJN scripts do you know if this ad-lib or not when CYS was smacked him? Is it on the script?

I rmb I read someone said before that it wasnt in the script? It was suppose to end with the kiss nothing abt the hitting/poking. Hehe. Actly dk if I am answering u abt which scene correctly haha.

-

JCW Instagram Update Translation:

굿모닝~!!! 오늘은 인터뷰 마지막날!!

#힐러 #마지막 #인터뷰

Good morning~!!! Today is the last day of doing interviews! #Healer #Last #Interview

B-Aeg1iCIAAbbMf.jpg

Just to start off, I'm not a shipper normally because actors are actors right? They make things look real on screen. But of course sometimes the chemistry is better between some and not others.

I'm not sure whether I'm being sensitive or not, but when the question on acting with PMY is being thrown at him, he looks like he is trying sooo hard to keep a straight face and answer the question in the most politically correct way.

Why? One can't help but ask... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

His laughter when being asked to act in front of the camera was full of shyness. Eventually he picked the lines that we all loved the most (regardless of the reason behind him choosing those lines).

Things that I like: high places, first snow, white bedding and that hair. Things that I don't like: everything and anything that prevents me from being with the things I like.

Things that we like: healer's fashion and gadgets, ur white bedding, that toned bod and big loving eyes. Things that we don't like: everything and anything that prevents us from seeing the things that we like.

Translation Request:
Hey Healerites, 
After listening to JB and GF's podcast, I noticed that JB mentioned Song Ji Na's heartfelt letter to the cast and crew that she posted on her cafe. I don't think it has been translated by @ruizaio or anyone else yet so I was wondering if someone here can translate it! Would love to read it. 
Thanks in advance!!  :x