[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Hello Guys !

I am sure you guys have been waiting for some news about the HIFP. Sorry I did not post anything after submission yesterday. But I had barely slept intermittently for 3 hours after we submitted the project, that I had to go to work. I came back and simply crashed. So before I say anything else, I would like to really thank all of you guys for your participation, love and enthusiasm for the project. This is what made the project more fun for the entire team to organize. I am sure @Noxn, @tomoyo1010, @ruizaoi, @sunshine15, @namedx, @cmoirae, @heartoppaya and @AdelaM  will agree with me on this.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the organizing team for their efforts ! Firstly @kanyaprasetyo, @namedx and @sunshine15 who actually had the idea of starting the HIFP. Without their initiative and unstoppable enthusiasm, this wouldn't have been possible ! @tomoyo1010 and @NoxN for their AMAZING video making abilities, their team spirit and of course they can both read my mind :P (They both made the videos just like I had imagined). @cmoirae2 and @heartoppaya for their superb writing abilities and exceptional creative ideas, @AdelaM for her immense support, contributions and help with the Fan Project ( when you see that video, remember that it would not have been possible without your help!)  and most importantly @ruizaoi who made it possible to get in direct contact with writer-SJN-nim and provided the fastest translation help ever (she can beat a super computer guys ! ) It was real fun working with guys. Thank you for all your hard work and efforts.

The final Email count for the Project was -
YPThuFg.png

We have heard back from the assistant writer - (Thanks to @ruizaoi again :) )
8Rra3Iq.png

As you read, there wasn't time and place enough for the HIPF to be viewed by the entire team together. But honestly guys, if you had been working non-stop till the previous day and were going to meeting the entire team you worked with and liked for the last time, I am sure you would want to spend the rest of the time with them :) But that is not all. We got a reply from Writer-nim herself -

WZuhrWj.png

See - do not be disappointed. Even writer-nim is on board with us :) All we have to do is wait a bit more :) We also asked Writer-nim what she thought of the project -

oRy98oi.png

As promised, the organizing team is going to share the HIFP with all of you guys. Also, someone had requested @ruizaoi to set up a blog with the script translations that she posts on a separate blog. She has got permission from writer-nim herself to post the translations. So we have decided to combine the two into one. We would like to use the same Google account to set up the Blog to release the details about the HIFP and @ruizaoi can post the translations when she has time. We are waiting for permission to use the Google account for this purpose from writer-nim as it can be used both by us and them. Also because currently in Korean and I do not know how to use it at all :P

So, in short there is still more to look forward too :)  

Seeing you guys trying so hard to learn Hangul, I feel

ashamed of myself! I’ve always want to learn how to read and write Hangul, and

because I’ll be traveling to Korea in March, I thought it would be useful. BUT,

it’s not easy. HAHA I tried memorizing the “alphabets” and also try recognising

them in Korean words, but I’m still having a difficult time. I’m not trying to

pull you guys down; I have to admit my motivation isn’t there yet. SO YOU GUYS

SHOULD KEEP UP WITH GOOD WORK OF LEARNING HANGUL!

And when I order the DVD and realised that it’s gonna come

with the scripts, I was exciting again to learn. But just thinking of me

reading the scripts make me wanna faint!

So pretty please to

those who read Hangeul, I’ll be camping here in this thread for translations! THANK

YOU! 

I totally understand it when you say it's difficult. I can read Hangul a bit but can't understand what I read. It's like I can read what JCW says in his ig but can't understand the meaning. I feel like this more torture than not knowing the language

sanika said: Hello Guys !

I am sure you guys have been waiting for some news about the HIFP. Sorry I did not post anything after submission yesterday. But I had barely slept intermittently for 3 hours after we submitted the project, that I had to go to work. I came back and simply crashed. So before I say anything else, I would like to really thank all of you guys for your participation, love and enthusiasm for the project. This is what made the project more fun for the entire team to organize. I am sure @Noxn, @tomoyo1010, @ruizaoi, @sunshine15, @namedx, @cmoirae, @heartoppaya and @AdelaM  will agree with me on this.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the organizing team for their efforts ! Firstly @kanyaprasetyo, @namedx and @sunshine15 who actually had the idea of starting the HIFP. Without their initiative and unstoppable enthusiasm, this wouldn't have been possible ! @tomoyo1010 and @NoxN for their AMAZING video making abilities, their team spirit and of course they can both read my mind :P (They both made the videos just like I had imagined). @cmoirae2 and @heartoppaya for their superb writing abilities and exceptional creative ideas, @AdelaM for her immense support, contributions and help with the Fan Project ( when you see that video, remember that it would not have been possible without your help!)  and most importantly @ruizaoi who made it possible to get in direct contact with writer-SJN-nim and provided the fastest translation help ever (she can beat a super computer guys ! ) It was real fun working with guys. Thank you for all your hard work and efforts.

The final Email count for the Project was -
YPThuFg.png

We have heard back from the assistant writer - (Thanks to @ruizaoi again :) )
8Rra3Iq.png

As you read, there wasn't time and place enough for the HIPF to be viewed by the entire team together. But honestly guys, if you had been working non-stop till the previous day and were going to meeting the entire team you worked with and liked for the last time, I am sure you would want to spend the rest of the time with them :) But that is not all. We got a reply from Writer-nim herself -

WZuhrWj.png

See - do not be disappointed. Even writer-nim is on board with us :) All we have to do is wait a bit more :)

As promised, the organizing team is going to share the HIFP with all of you guys. Also, someone had requested @ruizaoi to set up a blog with the script translations that she posts on a separate blog. She has got permission from writer-nim herself to post the translations. So we have decided to combine the two into one. We would like to use the same Google account to set up the Blog to release the details about the HIFP and @ruizaoi can post the translations as she has time. We are waiting for permission to use the Google account for this purpose from writer-nim as it can be used both by us and them. Also because currently in Korean and I do not know how to use it at all :P

So, in short there is still more to look forward too :)  

@sanika So happy to hear from the team. Thank you for all your hard work. Hope you guys know that things you have done for us fellow fans in organising this project are greatly appreciated. I was so happy just reading your update, I didn't really expect that they will make video reactions or whatever, but SJN's message absolutely suffices for now. Hihihi. Here's to hearing more from their side in the future. Thanks again! :)

was reading DF reviews of Healer Ep 17-18.. they sure LOVE Moon-shik, Lol!
Healer18.8.jpg
Healer18.4.jpg
pics cr. as tagged
And I was reading another review a few days back (can't recollect the site) about ep 17-18.. They were talking about the scene where Moon-shik was eating those cookies (Ji-an's b'day cakes/cookies and stuff) alone in his study, and the camera lingers on him for a while before panning out of the room slowly (which actually seems like a signature shot for the PD, I've seen so many instances of similar shots throughout Healer, mostly for showing ominous stuff).. Anyway those guys were quite confident that those cookies were poisoned and that Moon-shik was gonna die! *facepalm*

Completely separate from the HIFP, I would REALLY like to thank all the posters in this thread. I basically stop posting in any thread where I do not find any intelligent conversations. @canavalia @selenette  - I really LOVE reading posts like these. I will reply to them later :) I almost always find them in the Book forums that I mostly visit. And this is why I really appreciate this drama and writer so much ! It gives me a feeling that I just read an exceptional well written book.

I am personally a Book person. I also very little inclined towards watching movies. People find this very strange in this day and age. But I find that they very basic element of story telling is missing in the visual media. Most of the movies and dramas that I get to see are all about Action and Reaction. But, when you read a book, you live through each character's mind and due to this, you understand how he / she reached a particular conclusion. IRL this has helped me to look at things from really different point of view and appreciate and accept that fact that the same situation can have various different interpretations. It helps me be more patient with people and try to find a solution to a situation which will satisfy all people involved.

I really like the way everyone of you writes and posts their thoughts. They aren't uni-dimensional only related to OTP fan girling. Of course we have our share of those and I enjoy every moment of it. But this thread is more than that. Firstly everyone is really polite and respectful towards a different pov. Also you are flexible towards considering another outlook. There are no meaning less fan wars about completely useless things. But the way many of you have analyzed, interpreted and discussed the characters, scenes and stories is really what has kept me in this thread for so long! Mostly I go missing in action with the Makjang stuff starts.

It was a pleasure reading writer-nim's answers to the questions. It goes on to show how well thought the story was. I am glad to know that my interpretation of  KMS's character was not far off from what the writer had intended. I am eagerly waiting for more titbits :) Keep up the good spirit of the thread guys :) Its always a pleasure reading your posts.

Guest uctqepe

OMG.. i came here stealing times from work.. just because the war JCW vs Manager Bang has started.. Maanager bang just uploaded a video of Puppy getting his hair washed in hi IG.. :)) =)) i cant post the video, but hi IG ID is @bangchingu.. someonne please post :o3

btw, JCW and Manager Bang are long time friends :D thus the bickering is fun ;))

WE SHOULD CHEER FOR MANAGER BANG!! So he will give us alotof silly pics/vid of Puppy! GO GO MANAGER BAAANG!!! =)) =))

jaslinnj said:

Seeing you guys trying so hard to learn Hangul, I feel ashamed of myself! I’ve always want to learn how to read and write Hangul, and because I’ll be traveling to Korea in March, I thought it would be useful. BUT, it’s not easy. HAHA I tried memorizing the “alphabets” and also try recognising them in Korean words, but I’m still having a difficult time. I’m not trying to pull you guys down; I have to admit my motivation isn’t there yet. SO YOU GUYS SHOULD KEEP UP WITH GOOD WORK OF LEARNING HANGUL!

And when I order the DVD and realised that it’s gonna come with the scripts, I was exciting again to learn. But just thinking of me reading the scripts make me wanna faint!

So pretty please to those who read Hangeul, I’ll be camping here in this thread for translations! THANK YOU! 

This is beautiful scene too

#Healer #ParkMinYoung #JiChangWook #holdinghands

A photo posted by @bruxro on Feb 3, 2015 at 12:04pm PST

#Healer #ParkMinYoung #JiChangWook #holdinghands

A photo posted by @bruxro on Feb 3, 2015 at 12:00pm PST

And one word: destiny

@uctqepe

Guest Canavalia

http://instagram.com/p/y_s9oUnDT5/ instagram.com/p/y_s9oUnDT5/ does anyone of you know whats going on here?? *hopethelinkworks* It's the hair-wash posting :)) I need to move to the JCW thread I guess.... ahhhhh....

uctqepe said:

OMG.. i came here stealing times from work.. just because the war JCW vs Manager Bang has started.. Maanager bang just uploaded a video of Puppy getting his hair washed in hi IG.. :)) =)) i cant post the video, but hi IG ID is @bangchingu.. someonne please post :o3

btw, JCW and Manager Bang are long time friends :D thus the bickering is fun ;))

WE SHOULD CHEER FOR MANAGER BANG!! So he will give us alotof silly pics/vid of Puppy! GO GO MANAGER BAAANG!!! =)) =))

sanika said: uctqepe said: