[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Hah! CYS learn to drive!!!!

Does it mean she cured all her fears?!?!

JungHu ah... Aren't u supposed to go Pacific Ocean to scatter Teacher's ashes? Heeee

The ending was so sweet! Finally KMH can let go of his past and start having a future with MinJae!

I guess the video SJH did was a just in case. But u see how he choked when he talked Abt YongShin. Gosh he loved her soooo much. He even said she saved her. From his loneliness and lack of will to live. Something along this line.

YS loves him just as much but I think if one must weigh, he definitely love her more.

Withdrawal symptoms starts RIGHT NOW!

*brawl*

Guest tomoyo1010

enjoy watching the last episode but was very sad at the end of the drama, almost cry...its officially the end. :(( :(( :((

now back to working on the fan project...
saving pages backtracking for later.
:)

WELL YS HAS OFFICIALLY GRADUATED TO A HEALER-ETTE SHE MOVE UP FROM THE GROUND UP TO THE ROOF LOVED THE ENDING IR'S MORE REALISTIC
WELL ALL MY RE-CAPERS AND STILL POSTER AND LET'S NOT FORGET OUR AWESOME COMMENTATORS IT WAS A FUN WATCHING WITH ALL OF YOU I GIVE YOU ALL MY PRAISE         ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

THE BEST DRAMA HAS ENDED :(( :(( :((   BLOOD BETTER NOT LET ME DOWN 
HAVING HEALER WITHDRAWS ALREADY :-t

And it's OVER! Yay we got our happy ending!

I still think the last ep should've been 2 hours long. Just to tie all loose ends and more OTP screentime.

Somehow, its feels satisfying yet too short. I think all the scenes today is so entertaining yet how come its so short! Maybe the withdrawal symptom already in full mode.  :(( :(( :((
1. Dad & Ajushi vs Healer/SJH - this is sooooooo damn funny and sweet.  I love it how Dad still intimidate JH eventhough clearly he's impressed with his skills. But dad got to do what a dad got to do right!  :))
2. MH & JH - awww, finally the bromance. I just wish we can get this kind of scene earlier since clearly JH will be playing a spoilt brat and MH is  a doting uncle. when JH called him Samchon and when MH scold him off when Jh couldn't lay still, that it just soooo sweet.
3. JH acting - never see this. honestly the  hyebin diversion is something I expected from yesterday, but JH acting, is just priceless
4. Ajuhma& Det.yoon. Awww, Det is like Ajuhma's puppy. 
5. MH & MJ - it will be niced if they throw some of their lovey dovey action instead of just this.
6. JH&CYS - well, what else can I say. WE JUST CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF THEM!!

I cant live on now .. there wont be happy Mondays and Tuesdays anymore .. What can I do with my life?!I cant stop crying! All these scenes - it was beautiful! This drama was a hit at the beginning but now It gained so much fame.It'll be for sure the best drama in these years! The last scene kinda reminded me of City Hunter (but od course Healer had more beautiful ending - two kisses in row - its more than enough) Yes, I thought that he can be shot - it was all fake but It looked so real!
Only looking forward to see next drama of Chang Wook and Min Young - maybe they will reunite in romcom? :D

Oh my... That's it guys..
I nearly had a heart attack when JH was shot, I literally slam my poor plushie.
But thank goodness it was just acting.

I'm going to miss this drama so damn much, and I seriously need a special episode or even a season 2! LOL
Maybe more of a special episode, where we can see what happens after in Someday, and how Ahjumma and Det. Yoon could start investigating together again.

And... is there anyone else who squeals in glee when JH calls MH, "Samchon"?
That's like the sweetest thing ever happen.. And MH's expression is just so......
I can't express my feelings with words!

Now let's go on and hit a thousand pages for this thread!

Guest Lunabella

the ending was so SATISFYING and not a let down...  THANK YOU JI CHANG WOOK!!!
THANK YOU YOO JI TAE!!!
THANK YOU PARK MIN YOUNG!!!
THANK YOU KIM MI KYUNG aka AHJUMMA!!! :-D
And a round of applause for the Director, LEE JUNG-SUB and writer, SONG JI-NA
To all the STAFF and CREW, HATS OFF TO YOU ALL!!! <3 <3 <3

Guest gyubobo

another heart attacks..... loooooottssss of heart attacks....
:x >:D< :)>- 8-} ^:)^
i was hoping something hotter than that rooftop kiss.... hehehehhe