[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

-ahjumma escapes n wears beanies... DSS almost not recognize her
-but her HD falls n YoYo knows it, they chase ahjumma
-luckily JH gets in time n ahjumma sprays YoYo
-JH save ahjumma n lock the door. he confirms himself that she's indeed the ahjumma
-JH brings food to ahjumma in the car.
-ahjumma dislikes his teasing.. LOL
-then JH asks if she will join him to Pacific
-cut to 3 leads plus ahjumma to airport

END

ahjumma managed to escape but was discovered by yoyo, thank goodness Healer arrives and rescued her
i presume he asked her, so you're ahjumma? lol
they are now inside the car...safe and sound, talking over a can of beer...daebak! lol

airport scene....and it lagged, 

OMG OMG!!! so the episode was not as heartbreaking and nerve wrecking as I thought it would be.

My Live streaming for stuck at the end. Couldnt get to see the preview.

OMG! JH is so happy to see Ajumha. JH meeting Ajhumma is my second favorite moment in Healer. First is the ep 15 bed scene :D

Tomorrow is a must watch. They must be putting their plan in action to bring down the Elder and his team. Now they know the identity of the players. Will be awesome for Healer 2.0 tomorrow. I am blissed out! (Although honestly, I could live without the first 10 minutes of today's episode :P )
Didn't I read something about filming at Jung Hoo's house? So they might end up there. PS. Jung Hoo and Young Shin don't need to go anywhere. They have that island right in that room. It's not the destination but the person you share the journey with. 

tHE PREVIEW! so intense! ys AND jH DRIVING IN CAR, HOLDING HANDS, jh BEING SURROUDED, HOLDING A GUN, THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF ACTION ON THE AIRPORT SO THERE WILL BE A LOT TO BACKTRACK TOMORROW BEFORE THE AIRPORT SCENE HAPPENS. tHIS EPISODE WAS NOT AS HEARTBREAKING AS i EXPECTED INSTEAD it filled me with hope for a HEA! I love it!