[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

they hold each other's face

SJH thank daeyong and ask her to leave.
CYS and SJH seat down in the sofa (JCW's ost playing)SJH telling her about the murder of Park Dong Cheul and the elder.
CYS tell him not to go surrender himself, asking him why.
She cries, lie on him and hit him and tell him he has to come back.She still wants to be with him at his side.He tells her not to cry
he holds her close and she continues to cry.
cut to moonshik entering the room to see myunghee who is sleeping.moonshik enter the library, moonho is in the room too.
moonho pleading with moonshik.he laughs and says moonho exaggerates things.

-CMH is sleeping
-KMS enters his study n KMH is there...
-They talk as always, antagonize each other..
-KMS talks about Elder n JH as if it's no problem..
-KMH even hold his chest n ask about what about Ji An.
-CMH listens everything using bug n cries silently

YS is heartbreakingly sad... Awwww... baby doll..... They hug again, and she hits him saying that he's bad... Awwwwwwwww..... <3I lub them soooo much....What are they talking about?Hug again.... <3GO GET A BEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MS goes into CMH's room, but she's asleep. He them goes to his office where MH is waiting for him, splitting mad!Please hit him..... please..... Or hug... I dunno... anything....They talk, MS seems mighty smug about the whole incident.... Gosh you nappeon namja! Aish...MH almost hits him... Ohhhh... I love his angry face.... those lips... THOSE LIPS........... <3MS starts to walk away, but MH asks about Ji-an....Wait, is MS starting to concede?Nope! he realized that CMH is listening in, so he removes the bug, and SMH wakes up, her eyes bloodshot.

moonho is really frustrated to moonshikthat day, I didnt say anything because of you... moonho tells MS in tears.

Moonho start talking about ji an and moonshik panics and dismantled the tracking piece in his room.
cut to myunghee opening her eyes, she must have heard that. her eyes are red and she lies in her bed not moving but emotional.
cut to the bespectacle guy who was controlling the mission games getting into a car. SJH put a tracker on his car.the car arrives at a residential building.
SJH arrives in his bike and starts to break into the car. he download something into the car's gps device.Ahjumma hooking up and working on the device.
SJH got out of the car and start kicking off all the car alarm at the car park. people start dashing out and SJH start looking at all their faces.

JH ran  to MH apartment. it seems DY did try to find CYS. he open his arm and CYS ran to him. ( oh, this episode is killing me) this where JH said he can't live as Human. (F*****G lag!!!) he said he need to lie about PDC case. she get angry and said why he doing that. Is it because of her. He said its ok (lag) So JH said please understand him. (this the most important moment and its LAGGGGGG)
KMS came to Myunghee room. Myunghee sleeping. 
MH and KMS talk. or fighting. MH asked for a favor. but KMS refuse it and laugh it off. (LAG) Mh burst out. not sure what he say but about the two friends and KMS came to take the pic Myunghee bug and pull it off. richard simmons, Myunghee been listening all along.

JH following the spec Guy. He enters the car and bug it. LoL. Ajuhma put the alarm on to all the cars.

You know what would be cool? If SJH manage to record him being blackmailed into confessing ....I mean there are plenty if cameras in the video room! Also the fact that Ajhumma gave him cool gadgets !!!

So that when the other people release the confession video, Someday can release theirs how an innocent employee was threatened by the elder in retaliation ....

Please let this happen without the unnecessary drama

Please please ....

Moon Ho was in MS's office and they talked and I think Moon Ho talked about Ji An and Moon Ho went to the picture on his desk and took off the listening device planted by Myung Hee. I'm not sure but I think Myung Hee heard them talking about J An. I hope so. I hope she will figure out that Ji An is still alive in this episode.

And........................ Healer is BACK and being AWESOME! He is following the young evil secretary (?) with Ahjumma's instruction. And Ahjumma is on the phone with MH and our Healer 2.0 is BACK!

JH and Ahjumma is back in healer business. I knew that I shouldn't worry much about our uncle-niece's fate.... As long as Healer is there, nothing will happen to them.JH follows somebody.... boy, the glasses... Did you forget that you're already a suspect with the glasses? Thank God there off...Awwwwwww... I love Healer in total "I know what I'm doing" mode as he sets off all car alarms to find the men.He's so hot doing it... Yummmm *licks lips*MH and Ahjumma talk... She calls him "sajangnim" Awwwww....
MH and YS talk... Cute... Love them together!

JH comes to Double S guard office with motorbike...
-DSS expert also comes with car.
-JH enters his car n plant a bug.. while also kicks other car so the alarms ringing n create a nuisance
-the people are out n JH capture their faces with his camera-like glasses.
he also enters another car n plant a bug again.
-He's still working with ahjumma..
-In someday YS enters KMH office. She brings file for murder case n new report

SJH got back into the car to put back something in the gps of the goon's car?

Ahjumma talking to moonho
cut to CYS walking into moonho's room giving him a stack of documents.moonho praise her.and ask her to reconsider something.
she talks about the 1992 case again and moonho say it is a difficult case.moonho asked if she is not afraid? she say of course she is.
they have a good chat.