[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Fanfic! Got a bit of time today. So a short one, this time for Chae Young Shin. @azzurri and I are doing one for each main character. So we have ahjumma, Kim moon Ho, healer was quite ably done by someone else online (will link Fic later, am typing on iPad) and this is the last one... Chae Young Shin gets a back story too. http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/110424954139/go-away

Daebak! Unnie, can you send this fic or some other Healer fic to our email so we can post it in the fanfic section?

Guest mywebfoot

Hehe.. sweetie.. you forgot... I did do Healer one remember? But that Healer FF @mywebfoot means is awesome, a hundred times more. Will look for the link.

This one's mine though, for those who love word vomits. Which is all I do. ;)

Awesome CYS and Daddy Chae short fic. Had tears in my eyes reading it. Hugs!! 

>

:D

< >

:D

<

Btw, @tomoyo1010, this is me responding from the Great Beyond, my reaction:

One of the Best Healing dramas, physically, emotionally, mentally, socially and sexually. No more words. Healer is my addiction. I'd rather die than not watch it, hence I'm in the Great Beyond...

Also, it's the Final Week, and I want to pose two more questions, possibly my final ones:

1. Would you watch a season 2 of Healer? What would you want it to be like?

2. Who is the best emotionally casted actor/actress apart from our trio? Why do you say so?

Feel free to answer. Btw, our deadline is coming up. Send more fanfics. Send me PMs guys.

So.............. I made another Fanvid for Healer. Thus, this prove my obsession with Healer as I did not only made one fanvid or two fanvids but instead I made THREE fanvids... This just prove my insanity with Healer. Again... Enjoy!  ;;) ;;) ;;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyI6gm-X4lA&feature=youtu.be

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s: I was shocked to see that I got so many mentioned... I was like WHAT!!!!!!! But it turned out it was because of that one liner sentence to describe Healer. Here I was thinking I got as famous as Ji Chang Wook. *Cry in corner for unfulfilled dream*

But Seriously......... I love love love reading all of the description.

p.s.s: Can I add more to the description even though I already gave mine??? :D:D:D

Hafie said: So.............. I made another Fanvid for Healer. Thus, this prove my obsession with Healer as I did not only made one fanvid or two fanvids but instead I made THREE fanvids... This just prove my insanity with Healer. Again... Enjoy!  ;;) ;;) ;;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone would want to add to our classified listings parody for the newspaper?  I need a couple or so more.  Thanks!

p><p> What about something ajjuma's hack

Or police it is after a very skilled hacker, if you have details/ if you see her/him please call.... :)

Idk. Just some foolish ideas :)

Dear Chingus let me write down how easy it is to make an audio msg for Healer team:

--> if you have an smartphone, there is an option/app "voice recorder" where you can record your message, save it and send it via email to healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com
or
--> use one of the app like whatsapp, viber, bbm where there is an option "voice note" where you can record around 15s (whatsapp, the mic from the left side of the chat, at viber - in the left side of the chat ther is a "+" and the option "hold and talk", for bbm - left side of the chat there is the attachment button, hit that and there is the mic "record a voice note") send it to one of your friends and than save it and send it to healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com

if you need more info/help pm please!!
we are waiting lots of audio msg from you for our International Map World Healer!

Healerites please join us with a short audio msg for these amazing and talented actors and crew Healer!

tomoyo1010 said: HI GUYS...LAST BUT NOT LEAST ACTIVITY (FROM ME) FOR THE FAN PROJECT.ANOTHER ACTIVITY BEFORE THIS THREAD IS FLOODING WITH PREVIEW COMMENTS AND RECAP/SCREENCAP LATER.
DEADLINE IS IN THREE MORE DAYS FOR FAN PROJECT SUBMISSION.DESCRIBE 'HEALER' IN ONE SENTENCE.YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT IS HEALER TO YOU...ETC.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your answer.

Guest uctqepe

sanika said:   We have another 3 days.
Also I have to mention that the deadline for sending the stuff is 10th Feb 2015 midnight KOREAN time !
I cannot believe we totally forgot to think about this !
Considering we are all in different timezones !!!
The wrap up party will be on the 11th Feb 2015 during the airing of the last episode. (Let me check the date once again!!!)
So make sure to send in you entry well before time so that we can organize, edit and polish the stuff, before sending it to the staff.
Fighting !

@tomoyo1010 @sunshine15 @kanyaprasetyo @namedx @Noxn @heartoppaya @cmoirae2 @ruizaio

uctqepe said: sanika said:   We have another 3 days.
Also I have to mention that the deadline for sending the stuff is 10th Feb 2015 midnight KOREAN time !
I cannot believe we totally forgot to think about this !
Considering we are all in different timezones !!!
The wrap up party will be on the 11th Feb 2015 during the airing of the last episode. (Let me check the date once again!!!)
So make sure to send in you entry well before time so that we can organize, edit and polish the stuff, before sending it to the staff.
Fighting !

@tomoyo1010 @sunshine15 @kanyaprasetyo @namedx @Noxn @heartoppaya @cmoirae2 @ruizaio

So...no preview?Let's make our own! What do you think will happen in Episode 19? [Let's keep our Ep 20 preview for after Ep 19 airs]
Me thinks:1. YS will press the emergency pendant and Ajumma will be alerted. (since she knows JH is after Moon Ho)2. Dae Yong (awesome teakwondo girl) will be sent to help YS with her gang of friends (it's only Sec Oh so hehehe)3. Detective Yoon may finally be put to good use and investigate into Elder (unless he is blocked by the higher ups)4. JH will be using his Healer skills again to free MH.5. Ajumma being tracked? I believe it is more that she leaves a trail of breadcrumbs to lure the Elder's IT team to her lair and KAPOW! I think that guy from Elder's IT team may be linked to her past?6. Daddy Chae and Ajusshi are resigned to the fact that YS has chosen Bong Soo/JH and contemplate giving him self defence lessons.7. Myung Hee realises that Young Shin is her daughter!8. Moon Shik decides where he stands - to help his brother or remain under Elder's control - if he helps his brother, it will help redeem him in Myung Hee's eyes. (well, maybe a little itsy bit)
Do you think we will have more flashbacks to the past?