[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@larienssi @maja @myxavienn, nice to see fellow Filipinos enjoying Korean Dramas with no dub overs.
To find out GMA buying out the rights to Healer instead of the other channel, that's kind of understandable because its always about the show and viewership ratings these days. And Healer is a growing trend in Asia. More audience, more stock market value (like I know what that means)

Maja said: adlyn13 said: @Maja‌ I know in my country they dubb dramas too, they're actually showing kdramas now and its dubbed ,it ticks me off!!! I thought dubbing English to Spanish was bad !!oh heck no dubbing from korean to spanish is worse! Probably cuz I recognize the voices and tones Thank God for online websites we can enjoy JH sexy voice,as well was papa Chae's rage that his little girl spent the night being JH nurse =))

pnaysurfer84 said: @larienssi @maja @myxavienn, nice to see fellow Filipinos enjoying Korean Dramas with no dub overs.
To find out GMA buying out the rights to Healer instead of the other channel, that's kind of understandable because its always about the show and viewership ratings these days. And Healer is a growing trend in Asia. More audience, more stock market value (like I know what that means)

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening ~

:)

d1950697gw1eo23mwf0fxg209q05l4qq.gif

Anyway, I came across a post detailing 9 points why she or he would recommend Healer. And I quite agree with all the points! So I'm going to share it here.

Reasons to recommend Healer:

1. There is no misunderstanding between the OTP

2. All the misunderstandings in the drama do not go over an episode or more

3. No entanglement with treacherous secondary female character

4. Male lead is not indecisive or beat around the bush

5. No secondary male character as female lead's backup boyfriend

6. No obstructions from parents

7. From the discovery of team members to fighting against the Farmers, the conflict is always directed at enemies

8. The pace of the whole show is torturing (the audience), but with some sweetness

9. The OTP looks' are pretty as well as they match one another

I would add a few more:

10. There are character development for OTP and side characters

11. Character setup is fairly well written and unique in their own special ways e.g. Ahjumma, Sec. Oh, Moon Shik

12. The excellent attention to details and nuances in the show/script by scriptwriter

13. Male lead is not a jerk

14. Spunky, kickass female character(s)

15. Story is well-thought out and no makjang plot

16. Stellar performances from the main and ensemble cast

17. Non-existence love triangle

This should so totally go to the international fan project!!!! Whoever started this should email it in! :)

MyXavienne said: @Maja I know a friend from that TV station and we are always teasing her about it ( "lousy" dubbing ).
:)) I will try to watch the first episode though for the love of Healer and JCW. I will decide whether to continue watching afterwards. The dubber of JCW for Empress Ki doesn't sound sexy. Hoping for a new dubber for Healer.
[-O< [-O<

@larienssi‌

Hello :-h

Your not butting in that's what these forums are to talk and butt in LoL

I just say no to dubbing and that will solve all problems!

But I guess subtitling people may not like it, I know for me it was hard but i am use to it now

@Maja‌

I don't know how complex is talagog but spanish tends to have two or more meanings to a word in English and then you have korean that has even more.

Because of that phrases get lost in translation and dubbing makes it worse.

@sia3

Yeah that's how I felt about apa, if he would've asked permission first okay,but dads are always protective of their daughters so apa going nuts over JH kissing YS is him thinking my little girl isn't a little girl lol

Too funny, he smart in asking JH of the porridge was good to catch him red handed

pnaysurfer84 said: @larienssi @maja @myxavienn, nice to see fellow Filipinos enjoying Korean Dramas with no dub overs.

Guest blossomnagr

15.02.07 # Healer # PD updated instagram (cr.Hyunny_pd81) # Healer # Jeonghu house # Cheongju # healer shooting. The last scene in Jeonghu house ended'
I am so sad, it is really ending, OMO, OMO, OMO :(
88d633e2jw1ep0n0ulovmj20hs0hsdig.jpg

MyXavienne said: pnaysurfer84 said: @larienssi @maja @myxavienn, nice to see fellow Filipinos enjoying Korean Dramas with no dub overs.

adlyn13 said: @larienssi‌ Hello :-h Your not butting in that's what these forums are to talk and butt in LoL I just say no to dubbing and that will solve all problems! But I guess subtitling people may not like it, I know for me it was hard but i am use to it now 
 @Maja‌ I don't know how complex is talagog but spanish tends to have two or more meanings to a word in English and then you have korean that has even more. Because of that phrases get lost in translation and dubbing makes it worse. 
xxx

I think it is good to read this again.

Ji Chang Wook, who plays the two characters Healer and Park Bong Su with ease in the show, said, “Healer and Park Bong Su are very different characters. Their set-up were very different from the start. They were purposely made to be very different.” He continued, “Actually, the character Healer is also very handsome in daily life, but I’m not that handsome on normal days. I’m not so serious or handsome like Healer. I’m usually more similar to Park Bong Su.” Yoo Ji Tae who heard this begged to differ, “No, you are not. I think Ji Chang Wook’s usual appearance is also handsome.”

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/12/17/drama-press-meet-with-the-cast-of-healer/

The whole site is awesome for Ji Chang Wook news.

NRGchick said: I think it is good to read this again.

Ji Chang Wook, who plays the two characters Healer and Park Bong Su with ease in the show, said, “Healer and Park Bong Su are very different characters. Their set-up were very different from the start. They were purposely made to be very different.” He continued, “Actually, the character Healer is also very handsome in daily life, but I’m not that handsome on normal days. I’m not so serious or handsome like Healer. I’m usually more similar to Park Bong Su.” Yoo Ji Tae who heard this begged to differ, “No, you are not. I think Ji Chang Wook’s usual appearance is also handsome.”

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/12/17/drama-press-meet-with-the-cast-of-healer/

The whole site is awesome for Ji Chang Wook news.

TeruC said: Please vote for our JCW in this Korean poll. Last time I checked he was second place, now he's dropping in votes :( let's call support him! :)
http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2 ____
Ahh sorry just realised this was posted twice. I thought my first post didn't get posted :)