[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

After watching the episode 17, I think, 20 years ago, there must have been an election too. While MY talked about farmer and harvest, her husband told KMS and KMH, that night in 1992, there would be a slush fund. Usually it is used for elections. The farmers and Elder are the ones who rule the country, it doesn't matter if it is a dictatorship or a democraty. They put the politicians in place and can use them as puppet. But first they need to raise those people, creating bounds that can't be broken. When the Elder asked KMS to join him - so that he would be able to help MY to recover -, KMS was the seed and now he has become the harvest since he is now sent as candidate for Seoul Mayor.

Guest tomoyo1010

getting ready for recapping tonight...kbs.co still unaccessible. might be in 5 more minutes. not sure. keep clicking. :D
wonder what SJH saw in the camera at the parking area. CYS is curious too.

@celyw yes more OTP, I can't stop watching them. I hope once this drama ends :(( some kind soul can put together a compilation of all their scenes together. I would love to have it and re watch 4ever!

Will YS officially introduce JH to her dad today? Hahahahaha want to see her dad and ahjussi reactions again like how they reacted to the hug and kiss in earlier ep.