[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest dew lite

sia3 said:

WALLPAPERS of Healer Couple

Do NOT edit/modify/use as collage pictures/meme & quote images
credit: marylee

Thank you so much for sharing.

@Dew Lite please edit your post, it seems the page gone awry due to some spoiler tag! Thank you!

@sweesal he can speak English. But of course he's much more comfortable to write and read in Korean. I read on some article/blog when actors have to speak English, the script is in English but written in Korean. Kinda like 킬미, 힐미 (Kill Me Heal Me)

mjang said:

@carmens & @ brisies you guys are fast... thank you...

I feel sorry for ahjumma having to keep track of JH, YS and even KMH...now she has to do it for 'free' . I would like to believe she's doing it for Teacher's sake too. I wish we had a back story (again) how she and Teacher met for the first time... they were quite tight and seemed he's the only real friend she ever had

I see articles on Naver that Healer new OST by Ji Chang Wook will be released today !!!!

Can't wait !!

Realllly,?? That's amazing , i read somewhere that it's gonna be released next week and i was sooooo disappointed , hopefully it will be released today .. Fingers crossed

Guest dew lite

uctqepe said: sia3 said:

[NEW][FMV] Healer in Action

by JHJ

Woah. This looks more badass than the actual Healer's action scenes. Once again it proves good editing & the right choice of BGM gives totally different visual effects!

Guest thaoweo

For whoever is in doubt if Ji Chang Wook has limited knowledge in English, I'm totally against that idea. I just want to show you all this short clip from Smile Donghae, he has decent English pronuciation. I will not drag this unnecessary convo any longer but please stop with the non relating topic on this thread. This is Healer drama thread so you all should focus and discuss things on this drama and characters only, please read the Soompi rule again, thanks!

Thank you :).

She is wearing the jacket from the filming photos. Does that mean she will meet JH after that meeting? =P~

Yes according to the text preview both of them finally can meet. From then both will be on a mission given by KMH maybe to elder place?

But I'm not ready for them to confront elder first. Hope KMH really has a good plan

@uctqepe‌

After watching EK MV you've posted I so missed TaHwan. His change over the 51 episodes is hell a lot. And I loved it. Be it crowardly, love sick, jealous or crazy. It just makes u wanna care abt this character. JCW really did a damn good job there.

He is doing an awfully excellent job here too. His fears, anger, love etc u can feel it out from the screen.

Recently there is news abt a drama whereby a girl can see smell? When I saw the news I think of JCW because that guy seemed to emit emotions that are literally visible out of him. Hahaha.

thaoweo said: For whoever is in doubt if Ji Chang Wook has limited knowledge in English, I'm totally against that idea. I just want to show you all this short clip from Smile Donghae, he has decent English pronuciation. I will not drag this unnecessary convocation any longer but please stop with the non relating topic on this thread. This is Healer drama thread so you all should focus and discuss things on this drama and characters only, please read the Soompi rule again, thanks!