[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

jh meets mh in a car park and the boys drink.whta are they takling about? "meet" and "chae young shin" are the only words i understood....Aigoo my limited vocablury...i think mh knows that jh is in love wiht "jian"jh looks professional but we know better... haha.. inner sexs maniac.....they talk and is that mystery music... haha what's the big mytstery?mh sais that the dads were friends...they raise a toast...

SJH: you were right, I like Chae Young Shin

Moonho smiled
SJH smiled.
Black car driving in, moonshik and secretary step out. secretary hand MS the burial photo of teacher.MS carrying the photo like he is the relative of the deceased.
Teacher's coffin entering cremation machine.MS look upset and ask secretary where did he get the photosecretary say he got it from the police?
teacher's ashes are box up nicelySJH is the one who collected it 

HE WAS STARING AT SLEEPING CYS FOR THE ENTIRE TIME. AAAAHHH!!!
AND UP UNTIL THEY WAKE UP. I THINK HE CANT BELIEVE HIS EYES THAT CYS IS STILL THERE WITH HIM. 
omg.JH likes skinship soooo much! hahahaha
and he kissed her again while she was cooking breakfast. hahaa! Clingy JH soo funny~~
HE EVEN FOLLOWED CYS TO THE BUS! hahahahahaha! 
i just cant!!! and then he hugs her again. haha!
sorry if this post is soo incoherent. i just cant.. the feeels!! aaaahhh!! 

Healer continued to follow Youngshin out from his building till she stopped him.......

she went up on a bus and sat down...few seconds later healer came up too and pulled her to the back seats of the bus. He asked her to put her head on his shoulder........later he came down from the bus, YS signing to him to eat and so on, he smiled and nodded his head.......

later he met up with Moon Ho and even confessed to him that he likes YS :x