[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

rrmski said: Thank you all so much for the updates, sharing MV, previews and thoughts. Wow! Just wow! I leave this thread for few hours only to find out that the thread is moving along so fast. It's making my life hard to follow everything you post but at the same time it means that Healer is popular. :) This fact makes me so happy!

I want to share my two playlists of Healer. They are being updated all the time. I'm so crazy, I know!

The first one is 106 MVs (!!!!) that all of you posted here and few that I found.

The second one is a playlist of interviews, official teasers and all Healer BTS.

I don't want to rain on everone's parade, but CYS might not even know her real birthday,  so I'm not sure if there'll be a celebration.

Our adorkable computer whiz might've found it for her. What else is this adorable matchmaker for?

Watching Empress Ki before for JCW , I thought his role as the Emperor was so complicated one in term of emotions and he just did a great job in delivering them.. but watching him now in healer too , I can believe that he is the one who is a great actor that can deliver to me every single emotion in his roles ! 
Seriously he did an excellent job in those scenes where he was angry and sad at the same time about his teacher ! WOW .. 
compared to his previous works , he is showing so much improvement that makes me happily watching his dramas because of both how handsome is he and a Good Actor as well 
;)

Guest AnneVarattha

sia3

said:

Those who can't see the timeline (because I use imgur) can go

HERE

. I've also done a current TL for Healer based on Anne's post (forgot her full screen name!). Healer is officially in 2015 now, and I think their second kiss happened on 4 or 5 January.

:)

)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"•Healer || Young Shin & Jeong Hoo || My Soulmate.

Credit LightXFF
I love this song  
:x

Dear Healer Chingus :x >:D< =D>Let me share with you my thoughts about what we are basically very similar here as it turned out, because our hearts, our thoughts are completely in love with our Healer Couple this masterpiece Drama, where here and so much we love couples that with all my heart even after the final burn Drama sincerely wish to see them together in real life (the foundation of our very often true and have a lot of arguments and correct many Korean Drama couples allow themselves to think about their own different hints and nice words about their partners), but still by aficionados consider sending each (pair to reality) should be in my opinion only positive and good feelings for him, it is always better to think well and just remember the best and most beautiful moments of drama masterpiece can just endlessly revise and enjoy even this always, with love and warmth in the heart, good thoughts and feelings attract the good in life, in reality and too much pain in people, sometimes very much evil and sad and incomprehensible events, at least in the virtual magic world let all of us will be only happiness, love and positive from our beloved Healer Drama and OTP, and all of our other favorite pair also light feelings we all have to somehow send those couples who are very much love, the love that is stored in their the hearts of even a few years later, even if our dreams come true about them, even if waiting too long, it is always worth it, well just love beautiful couple and we ourselves get from such a sea of positive and always good so do not be sad, do not nothing is possible and the behavior of our beautiful lovebird Healer OTP playful behind the scenes just gives us a sense of reality here are their love, or in any other couple we love, views, and so on and here we are already in captivity and in love with them, so just take care of our hearts, always believe in only the best and only listen to the voice of the heart only, and think only of the best ever for the best couple of all Korean dramas are very dear to us, we have to come there are still as many as 6 Episode love with our beautiful and romantic for our charming Healer OTP, time to think only about the good for them, their main health and safety good shooting, if the fate of the rest is sure to come in one day!I always have and say that when I know that I'm still at least a few moments of drama but in their favorite pair could always feel now even dream about them then and realized I still retain a good memory and love for them, this was for me couple Secret Garden (exactly from 2010) and now I'm just enough of the good things about each other, even after 4 years after the end of the drama in many of his fan meetings or interviews they always talk about their most beautiful and spectacular moments of scenes together, who looked drama and once loved a couple of Sega (HyunJiwon) that I was perfectly able to understand, I really had no idea before them without each other, and more precisely for this reason that after the Amazing Drama Sega did not look anything involving HJW, now I finally understand that I just wish this beautiful pair of screen real happiness with very good and loving their people, and I am sure we are all always with an open heart can wish our favorite pair of only the best in any case we can always love our Favourite Couple as a screen couple and love story the main actors in the drama is just good!The main hope and believe their feelings, as when the whole world loves a particular couple is always a reason, people always feel the heart of the present and, therefore, of the view very much drama in the end, we choose only the best couple, those who give us happiness and bring the best moments in our lives!Thanks to everyone all the love and sweet regular updates in this wonderful healer thread!
Good night and sweet dreams!:x
b196d2158aea.jpg
Fighting! \:D/

For weeks I've heard @thaoweo spazz about Healer drama and I finally decided to watch it. Marathon the whole 14 episodes in one sitting and now I've caught Healer fever...  @-) 8-X I really enjoyed the fast pacing, no nonsense, engaging flow of this drama. JCW sure is an eye candy and who knew hands touching could make us feel breathless...  :P  :\">  Cheers to the cast, crews and all the fans supporting this drama. So glad I gave it a shot.  :)>-

I just wanted to address 3 things smileagain2012 said:I'm very frustrated with several things
1 / preview delayed 
why they did that for us ??? 
Me: Because they are live-shooting, they didn't have anything to show as a preview...in other words, they haven't filmed it yet so they couldn't show a proper preview until they filmed enough of the coming episodes....I know for other dramas that I have seen, when they go into the live shoot there are No previews at all
2 / the lack of updates for our lovely drama
Me: This is a valid complaint as other korean fans have mildly complained about the lack of updates. Also they were really asking for NG's and behind the scenes footage on the 'Healer' website, before they were released.

3 / without anger you 
  wish that they have natural beauty
But 
discovered plastic surgery 
Unfortunately, not a natural beauty
I do not know what bothers me
Me: I personally have nothing against plastic surgery. BUT, I just have to say that the korean media has previously reported a few years ago that Ji Chang Wook is ALL NATURAL and he's shown pictures of his younger years and he already had a big honker of a nose. Hope that allays even a bit of your concerns, not that it makes any difference for me personally.I haven't looked into the others actors, so I can't say for the other cast members. 
Happy Healer Watching! 

:x :x :x

Cr:Youtube Deep Down
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Healer Moments Beautiful Amazing OTP in love ep14 :x :x :xhttp://youtu.be/nNtVoKS2xJw
Cr:Youtube Korea Arabic

Guest Cinderella1

actually i've missed healer stunts and fights , i'm glad we're going to see some action scenes on Monday
episode 15 has it all : action + romance

be prepared healers ;)

Omg guys I have just seen the Timeline , Daaaebaack no words needed you have really nailed it . =D> :-bd

How did you manage to find the exact dates ? I mean like 20th dec / 21th dec

.. ??

I also think it's too weird to have all these things happened in a few days :-/

OMG I just saw the preview today and have been going crazy for the wait! I'm so busy with school nowadays that I dont have time to sleep, but that preview made me alert like I've just drunk a 20litres of RedBull.
That smug look on his face ;;). That guy has for sure been naughty naughty in his bed with YS ;;).
10352320_1532248170361743_87912190003926