[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

not sure if this has been posted before.. I was just reading Episode 12 recap over at dramadrenaline, (which is a fantastic read, btw!!).. And Sarah and DDee, in this recap, were squeeing over the handholding scene from Ep 12 and also at how often we're seeing it in Healer!! Reminded me of the lengthy discussions that we've been having here about all those handholding scenes!!!

Sarah: And then the hand holding thing. When they accidentally held hands and she KNEW THAT HAND, and he knew she knew but she didn’t want to know and I was just like, “How about we just blow the cover now and y’all make out?” But naw.  Oh well.
DDee: Oh please, those damn hands again. I’m starting to think this show really wants to kill us all.  I feel like telling the production that the show needs to come with a warning, a BEWARE OF FEELS warning. BECAUSE i CAN’T TAKE IT.  DEATH BY HAND-HOLDING IS A THING PEOPLE!!!

Guest Piccola_Quercia

@chicann7 don't tell me! I just finished the episode 12 for the fourth time because i need some Healer pills before the new episode will be available. :))
This thread is a support group for me because, every time I read a post, I understand that I'm not alone. :)

terbi said: @Ahpheng Awesome stills! It looks like Dae Young (Healer's minion) is now wearing the "Healer costume" (black cap, same black leather jacket, backpack, and it looks like she's got Healer's signature glasses in her hand). Does that mean she's taking over as Healer for now or for good, since JH knows he's as good as busted? I don't think she's the one that saved him though, because we already saw the SHORT curly hair and huge chin of the mystery rescuer, which isn't DY, that's for sure. I wonder if this week's episodes will mark the transition into "CYS and JH become real reporters under MH's guidance" part of the storyline? If so, I hope we still get to see some badass Healer action from JH, even if he's (possibly) giving up that role.

I read that one of you (sorry I forgot who) asked why weibo is the only accessible SNS in China. One of the answers is: censorship.

Earlier when I joined this thread I told you about my censorship fears because of communism allegations at my workplace. I was so scared that the police or even the army would summon and interrogate me. My late father told me stories of the lengthy interrogations these institutions used to perform on activists and their cohorts, so I was really scared.

I haven't been summoned or anything until now but I couldn't help worrying at that time.

Censorship is alive in many places in the world, and while in this amazing drama it is a thing of the past (the 1980s), it is still a present-day problem elsewhere.

Therefore, I've been nursing this very small hope that by the end of the drama, instead of escaping to an exotic island, Jung Hoo, Young Shin, Jong Soo and Moon Ho (if he survives the drama) will be the beacons of transparency and social justice through journalism.

I see a lot of potentials in this drama than simply delivering heartfelt romance and thrilling action scenes. Of course, they are the most enjoyable aspects of this drama (and I do enjoy them as well). However, I hope the idea that the drama may contribute to the betterment of the society isn't completely forgotten by the writer or the production team.

Sign up or e-mail to let KBS know that you want a director's cut of Healer on DVD (or possibly even Blu-Ray)!E-mail your name/country/number of copies you want/DVD or Blu-Ray to healer1208@gmail.com to participate.

http://cafe.daum.net/healerdvd

E-mail your name/country/number of copies you want/DVD or Blu-Ray to healer1208@gmail.com to participate.

http://cafe.daum.net/healerdvd

shine15 said: not sure if this has been posted before.. I was just reading Episode 12 recap over at dramadrenaline, (which is a fantastic read, btw!!).. And Sarah and DDee, in this recap, were squeeing over the handholding scene from Ep 12 and also at how often we're seeing it in Healer!! Reminded me of the lengthy discussions that we've been having here about all those handholding scenes!!!

Sarah: And then the hand holding thing. When they accidentally held hands and she KNEW THAT HAND, and he knew she knew but she didn’t want to know and I was just like, “How about we just blow the cover now and y’all make out?” But naw.  Oh well.
DDee: Oh please, those damn hands again. I’m starting to think this show really wants to kill us all.  I feel like telling the production that the show needs to come with a warning, a BEWARE OF FEELS warning. BECAUSE i CAN’T TAKE IT.  DEATH BY HAND-HOLDING IS A THING PEOPLE!!!

I am being delusional guys.

any MinMin shippers here. I am sorry.

Park Minyoung said she wants to have boyfriend right. okay. so my delusional is. right after Healer finished airing. Ji Changwook announce his engagement with Minyoung. and right after that he'll enlist. after out from the army, they get married and have children. happy ending.

I type engagement as engangement an hour ago. sobs.

2 hours and 30 mins to go.

Hi - I watch it here:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/

It´s the official Page. Sometimes it looks like you can´t use it - because not every Show is open - don´t know how to explain it better. But when the Time comes for Healer - It always worked for me.

Just klick the ON AIR Button on Top in the left Corner and chose KB2.

Have Fun watching it - 2 hours  and 20 Minutes to wait!!!

I really hope it will work for a lot Healer-Addicts out there. I really wish to push the Rates even a little.

edit: It´s not working with KBSWorld

@Piccola_Quercia and @chicann7, i have this mental picture of all of us on a sleepover, holding hands and jumping on the bed squee-ing together. hahaha! While watching Healer of course, taking momentary pauses to catch our breaths because we're hyperventilating whenever our OTP are together on the screen. :))

Mau_Cherry

said: Hi - I watch it here:

It´s the official Page. Sometimes it looks like you can´t use it - because not every Show is open - don´t know how to explain it better. But when the Time comes for Healer - It always worked for me.

I really hope it will work for a lot Healer-Addicts out there. I really wish to push the Rates even a little.

I like your scenario, A LOT but as much as I wish that they'd keep Bong Soo for a bit more cause let's face it, he's too cute to disappear, I'm almost sure YS is gonna find out. She's already sensing Healer in him. I'm afraid her not realizing the connection right away will make her look stupid. In fact, Bong Sooki being rich and buying his way into Someday news should be another clue to Healer's identity. She already knows he gets paid a lot for any job he takes. She told her dad about it *sigh* I'd hate saying farewell to our beloved Bong Sooki

Also love your prediction on how things are gonna play out in the end. I liked the detective at first because I thought he had a sexy voice, but I hated him in ep 12. Still loved the way he cracked his knuckles and said that he shouldn't do what he was about to do right before hacking the CCTV or Ahjuma's computer. I still didn't get that part.

He said "I shouldn't do it" because he was about to hack (crack), and he didn't have an authorization to do it.

pinpxx said:

Mau_Cherry

said: Hi - I watch it here:

Guest uctqepe

I LOOOOOOVE this gif,,, I mean, look at him rocking his head with that shiny glorious hair :x :x tumblr_nhuz7yDlvO1s2mfkeo7_r3_250.gif
:)] Anyone needs model?? Shampoo? Hair vitamin?? ;;)