[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I wrote a small one-shot about the kiss scene just because. Hope you'd enjoy.

*THE FIRST SNOWFALL*

It was the first snowfall. Jung Hoo paused and stretched out his hand. It was as if he could feel the cold snowflakes through his gloves, the loneliness in his heart resonating loudly. He thought back to the girl he'd left behind in the cold. She was in awe of him. But what's so good in this life? Why does he feel so lonely? He was always alone, but he never felt lonely.

And what's so important about her? Like other women he'd known, why couldn't he just leave without a second glance. His mind was telling him to stop being crazy and just walk away- that he'll never get a girl like that with ice in his heart. But his heart is telling him to back, take his chance with her. Why is his heart betraying his mind?

Jung Hoo's first thought was to go away, but then the snow started falling. It was the first snowfall. It was his birthday. And Ahjumma was silent- very unlikely of her. He can do whatever he wants, right? Right?

He was taking his chance. He was taking the risk. Just like the first snowfall, he was going to take this first fall into something that is not cliffs from tall buildings.

Determined to take his chance, Jung Hoo turned around, meaningfully looking at the mummified Young Shin. He walked towards her, his mind nary of any thought. This was it, Jung Hoo, take the plunge. He removed his gloves- he wanted to feel her warmth.

It was as if she knew he was coming, she straightened her spine. She started to say something but Jung Hoo started raising her winter cap, just enough to expose her nose and mouth.

If I'm going to kiss her, she'd ought to breath freely!

He touched her cheeks, the burning sensation giving sharp waking-up calls in her spine. He bent towards her, enough to feel her warm rapid breathing. He paused, waiting for permission, then felt his coat being tugged. She gave him permission.

Then he went for the kill.

Her lips were warm, entrancing and very inviting. He felt her lipgloss against his lips and felt rather impassioned by it. It was a slow kiss, but hard and hot. He didn't want to move too fast, this was his first time. All he wanted to do was take of her scratchy headdress and kiss her deeply, feeling her hair her seducing neck, the soft skin under his hand, and for this to go on for eternity. He moved his lips and she invitingly gave him access to the inner works of her mouth. He approved of her interior designings.

The only question that rang through the Healer's mind was, Is this love?

*******END*******

Enjoyable? Sucked? Meh?

Guest blossomnagr

Just want to share the link of this interview of the cast that I find very interesting !
http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/12/17/drama-press-meet-with-the-cast-of-healer/

some excerpts that make me smile :) :

Ji Chang Wook said: “Actually, the character Healer is also very handsome in daily life, but I’m not that handsome on normal days. I’m not so serious or handsome like Healer. I’m usually more similar to Park Bong Su.”

and about the romance: “We intend to continue with the pink romance in the future. Maybe it will become slightly redder also” lol

Park Min Young said about her dancing and singing scene “I personally hope that Yoo Ji Tae and Ji Chang Wook will dance also. I went to see Ji Chang Wook’s musical before. He sings well, but his dancing is not very good, so I think it will be good if Ji Chang Wook were to show his dancing.”

via dramabeans comment section 

ruzikie said: @sia3 thanks for the gif dear. Aww, like he was greeting and showing his smile to me. Assssaaaaaahhh. forgive me dear, i ship Mon Ho with Yeong Shin meuwahahahahaha :)) :)) :)) @heartoppaya HI HELLO 안녕하세요 my byeontae twins meuwahahaahah :)) :)) sorry for the missing time hahaha okay back to topic, am i the only one who feel curious about Moon Ho's crime in the past ? Did he do something in the past like his brother did ? About Myeong Hee, aigoo, i feel so sad with this woman. If she knows about the past and Moon Shik's crime, what will she do ? There are so many question still lingering in my head regarding this drama since this is my second drama to watch with superhero theme after YWCFAS. I didnt watch CH because yeah i am not so into LMH hehe. Peace Guys :D btw guys, i am so into Yoo Ji Tae ahjussi. I like him with Young Shin. Every time he's around her. Omooo his eyes tells everything and his smile. JUST LET ME BE YOUNG SHIN ARGHHHHHHHH HANDSOME UNCLE !!!!!! slshsisnsisbzjnsskjs :X

@heartoppaya  I enjoyed reading your interpretation of that wonderful kiss scene. You have real potential in the romance novel genre.  Keep it up!  (only one recommendation, that instead of saying " Then he went for the kill"  you can say something a little less threatening, like "then he let loose his pent up passion",or "the great tsunami of desire thrust him forward"    :)

Guest aidsincera

Can't wait for Monday!!! :D
Uri team drama recap-er from Line group, Latika @rcalma and Thao @thaoweo will try to give live recap (screen cap) for Healer drama episode 9 :D

Anyway, meme for killing time :D

2015-01-04-07-23-24_deco_zps9mrpomct.jpg

My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/

More bts of the kbs interview. from DC
kbsint.jpg

kbsint2.jpg

kbsint3.png

Awww... He's adorable... I remember the time I spent drooling over at the TaNyang thread with you, @kanyaprasetyo, @nploan and @namyo... Good times... I'll try to visit when I can and have something pervy to say...

Btw, @qwenli, what's puppy's phone type? It looks really hot. I wanna buy something like that...

Guest blossomnagr

@heartoppaya I really enjoyed the way you told it. Do you mind posting it on ChangMin soompi forum? just in case for those who missed it in this thread :)

@heartoppaya he uses iphone 5s i guess based on the back. Uhmmm

HEALER FIGHTING !!!

Of course the Healer'd be using hi-tech, even for an interview. I expected him to snap at ahjumma in his ear to let him say what he wants..

Deviating from the topic a li'l bit, has any of you wandered with Healer hugging Young Shin so much, she'd recognize his smell? Then is his smell, yummy as it is, the same as Bong Soo's? That's a huge risk to take...

Also, I saw a dream last night (hey, Healing dream! Hehe), where Bong Soo and Young Shin share a kiss. Then he pushes her away with wide eyes stammering "You.. You're Healer?!". And he looks like "Oh Shyt! Caught!".... Weird. I just thought about it yesterday night... Now I'm seeing puppies and chocolate in my dreams... Yummy....

Funny convo between Javabeans and Girlfriday on this article: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/01/odds-and-ends-new-years-resolutions/

girlfriday: Yeah sometimes I watch one or two things outside my wheelhouse just to mix it up. Who knows, what if my tastes have changed? Usually, they haven’t.

javabeans: I try, and then those shows make me angry, and then that makes me angry that I’m forcing myself to watch things that make me angry, and then I give up and just rewatch Healer.

girlfriday: Healer-ya!

javabeans: Speaking of whom, my resolution is to learn how to leap tall buildings in a single bound, so I can be as awesome as Healer.

girlfriday: Or your resolution could be to be Ji Chang-wook, and a stunt crew would do all that for you.

javabeans: NO, because I don’t want to be Ji Chang-wook acting like the Healer through movie magic, I want to be the Healer, who does all that on his own through no power but his own awesomeness.

-

Aigoo, you sure are something Healer-ya, to make these two go all gaga over you. :x

Funny convo between Javabeans and Girlfriday on this article: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/01/odds-and-ends-new-years-resolutions/

girlfriday: Yeah sometimes I watch one or two things outside my wheelhouse just to mix it up. Who knows, what if my tastes have changed? Usually, they haven’t.

javabeans: I try, and then those shows make me angry, and then that makes me angry that I’m forcing myself to watch things that make me angry, and then I give up and just rewatch Healer.

girlfriday: Healer-ya!

javabeans: Speaking of whom, my resolution is to learn how to leap tall buildings in a single bound, so I can be as awesome as Healer.

girlfriday: Or your resolution could be to be Ji Chang-wook, and a stunt crew would do all that for you.

javabeans: NO, because I don’t want to be Ji Chang-wook acting like the Healer through movie magic, I want to be the Healer, who does all that on his own through no power but his own awesomeness.

-

Aigoo, you sure are something Healer-ya, to make these two go all gaga over you. :x

That's some very healthy new year resolutions, jb! Haha. And I think there's an ongoing feud between jb and gf because jb doesn't let gf do Healer recaps, jb hogs them all before gf can even say "Healer"... Haha. These two are EPIC!

@heartoppaya I really enjoyed the way you told it. Do you mind posting it on ChangMin soompi forum? just in case for those who missed it in this thread

:)

@blossomnagr- unnie, please post it for me. I'm on the phone so I can't copy-paste anything. Please mention me, can you? Thanks.

The proof our Healer is in love :D

#Healer #ParkMinYoung #JiChangWook #kbs #is #she #sexy #in #real #life?

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 3, 2015 at 2:58pm PST

#Healer #HealerCouple #ParkMinYoung #JiChangWook

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 3, 2015 at 3:00pm PST

And the conclusions :D

#Healer #HealerCouple #ParkMinYoung #JiChangWook #kbs

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 3, 2015 at 3:01pm PST

#healer #HealerCouple #ParkMinYoung #JiChangWook #couple #she is #different

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 3, 2015 at 3:02pm PST

Guest blossomnagr

heartoppaya said:

@heartoppaya I really enjoyed the way you told it. Do you mind posting it on ChangMin soompi forum? just in case for those who missed it in this thread

:)

Just finished doing marathon watching of this drama, and I must say, I'm totally captured: hook, line and sinker! I am a new fan of Ji Chang Wook: I haven't seen any of his past dramas, Healer is the first I saw, and I am totally nuts over him! Why, oh why did this drama get past my radar?! Now, I have something to look forward every Monday and Tuesday.... Park Min Young, you're such a lucky lady! ;)

Guest blossomnagr

Google translation 

Actor Nancy Shuo surprise guest to be starred in # Healer #. He plays conversation elegant, unique personality advanced modelling designer, responsible for centralized 蔡英信 ninth and Xu Zheng thick transfiguration scenes styling, clothing and hair design! His unique sense of humour and wit exaggerated interpretation of the field staff were amused. Nancy Shuo Wu Lala earlier in couples and director have worked together, they readily agreed the invited star. 
via kamlp weibo

80958692jw1enxff0pstqj20by0byjrw.jpg

演员南锡硕惊喜客串出演#Healer#,饰演谈吐优雅、个性独特的高级造型设计师,负责第九集中蔡英信和徐正厚变身戏份的造型、服装和发型设计!他独特的幽默感和夸张风趣的演绎把现场工作人员都逗乐了。南锡硕此前在乌拉拉夫妇中和导演有过合作,此次受邀出演便欣然答应。