[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

After the initial excitement about Choi Min Soo and Park Sang Won joining the cast, it seems that this will not come true after all.

According to various reports, both actors were offered roles to star in Healer, but Choi Min Soo eventually declined to star in Healer because of scheduling conflict with his movie. As for Park Sang Won, he is still considering and hasn’t been confirmed to star in Healer.

Source: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/08/04/breaking-news-ji-chang-wook-drama-role-in-healer-confirmed/

So @daegorr CMS will not join Healer, but Park Sang Won is unconfirmed? Then there will be Do Ji Won too if she accept the role. This drama is indeed a reunion drama :)) :))

Guest shiela mae Hubahib

Hello everyone..Happy to see this thread to be full of updates.

I'm Shiela, one of PMY fan, for all you know, we created twitter and facebook accounts for the drama, if someone would like to join, dm us here https://twitter.com/HealerKdrama and post your message here https://facebook.com/HealerKoreanDrama .. We will be glad if you join us. This is for all of us. Let's unite as one for our idols. God Bless us!

Blossom is also an admin there. Thank you.

I was behind reading the updates of the drama. I got too excited with a possible reunion of the leads of Sanglass :-< bummer. I think sometimes korean media should wait until everything is confirmed :-< I'm pretty sure ahjummas would've have loved to see this reunion.

Still looking forward for new cast. I wonder if they'll hire another female, you know the third-party of the third-party :-?

@namyo, JCW and PMY have one common previous co-star, that is Jin Yi Han.  ;)
Both JCW and YJT have a common previous co-star, that is Ha Ji Won :D 8-> . Kim Jong Hak productions worked with HJW before in "The King 2 Heart", so there might be a chance that they will invite her again for some role. Actually the drama 'Man of Honor' starring Park Min Young was also made by the same producer and same PD of 'Healer', so I guess that's why she's chosen again this time. I'm curious who is the one that pay attention to JCW and offer him a role in this drama. Is it the producer, scriptwriter or PD? I have a feeling that it is the scriptwriter Song Ji Na. I guess she watched Empress Ki because she's interested in history drama between Yuan vs. Goryeo (She wrote 'Faith' which involves story of the same historical period. However, in 'Faith', Yuan people are so hateful and evil in her story). Maybe that's why she became interested in JCW, and wants to give him an important role in her drama. Hehe....
It's ok to translate the news before the confirmation @daegorr . We need something to gossip for fun. :> It would be nice if actress Do Ji Won reunites with JCW as the mom again. I like that idea.

Guest shiela mae Hubahib

@Shiela Mae Hubahib Hi sis, very nice to having you here.

Hope you will visit PMY Forum as well.  :x :-h

Sis Blossom, I am actually not active in soompi..But because of Minyoung, I will try my best to visit all threads related to her as well..Thank you for everything sis..You are my inspiration in doing this thing. It's a fashion actually..Hehehe..

And to all of you here, Hello, if you are willing to be one of the admin in our twitter and facebook page, we will be glad and happy..This is in preparation for JCW and PMY's drama so it's better for us to unite..Just message our account..December is way too far, but I really feel, this drama will be a BIG HIT..Guys, I feel all your excitement and I am happpy to the people involve in this thread especially to the first person who posted an updates here..Thanks a lot..

My final message, let's make this thread a noisy one..For Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young fans, Goodluck!!! Have a nice day!!!

Guest shiela mae Hubahib

Follow our twitter account here https://twitter.com/HealerKdrama

We are on 100 followers now.

And for our facebook page, here https://www.facebook.com/HealerKoreanDrama

Now on 4,000+ likes.. :x

@blossomnagr that was the wish of all JCW's fans... Finally he came this time. I was so happy when I hear the news and JCW thread has a blast to post every pic, news n vid about him on RM. :D
PMY can come when she's promoting a movie or when RM invite her maybe for a theme, but most certainly not when Healer airs.
Btw because Healer is on KBS we can hope the casts, PMY, JCW, YJT come to Happy Together or Entertainment Weekly (Guerilla Date) or even Gag Concert. Other KBS dramas usually also promoted via that programs. Good thing is KBSWorld will provide the engsubbed show. :-bd  :)

Chingu @kanyaprasetyo‌ that would be awesome to see JiMinJi :-/ =)) In Happy Together. Don't know why nobody has come up with a ship name for the three. /:) ok chingus there you go a ship name for the three, we shall call them JiMinJi :P kidding

Guest uctqepe

Aigooo @namyo since when there are 3 people in one ship??? =)) =))
and i hate love triangle! i hope there wont be any in Healer! Shirooo!!! >:P 

@namyo are u creating love triangle ship? =)) =))
These days is so quiet almost without update in this thread.
Anyone knows if there's baidu page or official website of "Healer"? :-/
We can get more info from official website if any :-bd 

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
kanyaprasetyo said: @namyo are u creating love triangle ship? =)) =))
These days is so quiet almost without update in this thread.
Anyone knows if there's baidu page or official website of "Healer"? :-/
We can get more info from official website if any :-bd