[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

alvinc said: Wow, this is very insightful. That is also what I was thinking. Thee might leave the school if he gets heartbroken twice. I think that might be the reason why Non was crying.. Oh my, this is getting too complicated. Can someone steal the script so we can know beforehand?? Hahaha

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest akira9

@alvinc‌ I think @casio123‌ means Thee will graduate high school as same as the other 1st gen characters except Dao and Koi that are in grade 11 in season 2. It's so sad for me that there's no Win Kwan Mhog Tar Toei Phu Thee Phai Sprite in season 3. They make the series like Skins(UK). I also agree with @casio123‌ that Phu Thee and Non will not end up together. It's GTH style I think.

Did anyone else notice this? Hormones is so good with details. :) Check out the t-shirt Thee wears -- and how much we can see of it in each part of the scene. It's an almost cruel level of attention to detail on the part of the production crew:

thee-tshirt2.jpg

^ ^

Guest casio123

yoyo_icecube said: alvinc said: Wow, this is very insightful. That is also what I was thinking. Thee might leave the school if he gets heartbroken twice. I think that might be the reason why Non was crying.. Oh my, this is getting too complicated. Can someone steal the script so we can know beforehand?? Hahaha

Guest casio123

Yes, this is exactly what i mean. And i don't think Thee will get heartbroken one more time because it's unfair and illogical, it might kill the image of Thee from beginning until now, FAITHFUL , honest,..
And also, i don't think they will have university setting because the 1st gen's cast is so hot now, it's very hard to have all of them again.

Guest JasonZ

Kudaranai said: That's what I'd like to think too, that Sprite's name refer to a fairy. But that word is commonly associated with the soda brand. (Literally the first thing people would think of, I feel) It's even funnier now since Pepsi is one of the sponsors this season and Sprite is a Coca-Cola product. I don't think changing her name to 7Up would work though.

@casio123 @akira9 @uglypearl I don't know that the first-gen cast will all leave? What will happen to the first-gen cast next season seems to be not very clear?

After all, next year Phao (Phu's little brother) will become a main character. P'Yong was clear about this during Homeroom Season 1. They chose Phu's mother and house appropriately for Phao as well, and they will make Phao a main character when he starts high school (Season 3). Based on the way his character is developing so far through Season 2, it seems like they are sticking to that plan. Phao will become a main character at Nadao Bangkok.

This raises lots of questions. If Phao is a main character and if they will be filming at Phao's house, then how can Phu not be a recurring character? (Most Bangkok kids go to university in Bangkok, not in the provinces.) So probably Phu will need to become a recurring character. If Phu is a recurring character, will there be narrative reasons for Toei and/or Thee to not be recurring as well?

The same logic applies to KhanomPang and Pop (and possibly Tar).

Of course, they could just send Phu and Pop to university outside Bangkok. But assuming that does not happen, things remain very open.

I think it's too early to worry that all the first-gen cast is leaving. At the moment, it looks like some -- such as Win, Khwan, Mhog ( :( ), Phai, Sprite -- may be harder to keep around in a school setting alone. But even in a school setting, some of the first-gen university students should normally be recurring (Phu, Pop...). :) :)

JasonZ said: Kudaranai said: That's what I'd like to think too, that Sprite's name refer to a fairy. But that word is commonly associated with the soda brand. (Literally the first thing people would think of, I feel) It's even funnier now since Pepsi is one of the sponsors this season and Sprite is a Coca-Cola product. I don't think changing her name to 7Up would work though.

Hello everyone i'm new here ( maybe not so new hahahHa been present and silently reading since day 1...

Just like most of you here i initially watch Hormones because of Phu and Thee but as the season goes by i actually liked the fact that the directors and producers of the show was able to tackle such issues that has is so sensitive, i'm from the Philippines so if Hormones will be aired a lot of the series will be censored or even remove due to it's sensitivity.

With regards to Phu and Thee, my heart is actually breaking since season 1 when Thee cried in the shower room that hurts me so bad!!!! I hated Phu for a while hahahaha ( i have been a fan of March since his "Home" movie ). I hope season 2 will bring something good for Thee i'd love to see him develop something romantic with Non... But that is very unlikely, basing on the teaser photo where Phu and Non is playing basketball i see it as Thee and Non is already developing something but Phu will interfere and will take Thee back ( i wish hahahaha ) hayy poor thee i can't take if season 2 will bring another Heartbreak for Thee.

welcome @JavieR

:)

another phu-thee-non fans?? im glad that u finally join us. the nice handsome thee definitely doesn't deserve a heartbroken, hope he will get happy ending.

ps: today is saturdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thank you @yoyo_icecube‌... yeah another phu/thee/non fan well i love khong kwan :) but still im a loyal Thee Fan hahahaha...Thee desrves a happy ending :)

Guest kashie19

Hi everyone! I'm so excited! More Hormees to chat with. I'm from AsianFuse, but the Hormones thread there is quite lonely, so I'm here. Some quick Hormones facts about me. I'm not a TheePhu shipper. I'm a Thee-only shipper. I love Mr.Win too even if he does cause so much havoc. I love Kwan. Toei and Phai are probably my favorite characters (they both had to overcome a lot in the previous season). I feel indifferent when it comes to Sprite,Mhog,and Tar (although I must say, I'm starting to like Tar more in Season2). I adore Dao. She is just too precious. And I find her character interesting in that she is the most isolated lead character. She isn't even friends with the rest of the crew. More like an acquaintance. Now back to Thee, I'm so glad they made him a lead too in this Season. Even if it was not initially planned for his character to garnish much attention in season 1, he left such a lasting impression. So happy for him. Though I'm shocked at how young he is. But I do have the biggest crush on him. His smile is so sweet and humble. I see a bright future for him in the land of lakorns LoL Anyways regarding how the media is treating Tou, I hope he's strong enough, or have strong enough people behind him to help him surpass all that nonsense. I really don't want a repeat of Pchy. If you are familiar with "Love of Siam" you'll know who I'm speaking of. He became a instant hit after the movie, in which he portrays a gay character as well. He faced a lot of the same questions as Tou. As a result he shined away from the ET industry. I don't want that to happen to Tou as well. Aiyah! I have so much to say after reading all 12 pages, but until next time. I just have 2 more short comments. *Someone brought up the topic of names. I don't think anyone mentioned "Phai" and what it means. I'm not Thai, but watched enough lakorns to understand a bit. I believe Phai, is Thai for Bamboo. Bamboo is known to be extremely strong, and even more strong because it is flexible-able to bend without breaking. *btw I want to stream live! can anyone help direct me. I heard that live stream is only available in Thailand,is that true?

Guest akira9

What will happen in Ep.4 !?
The director, the hormone script team and the producer say "You must watch it Live or close every communication ways until watch it".
P'Yong says "If compare 13 ep of hormones season 2 to A movie, Ep.4 will be a turning point.
There will be some conflicts that affect every characters and their stories.

1407521770-tou-o.gif

akira9 said: What will happen in Ep.4 !? The director, the hormone script team and the producer say "You must watch it Live or close every communication ways until watch it". P'Yong says "If compare 13 ep of hormones season 2 to A movie, Ep.4 will be a turning point. There will be some conflicts that affect every characters and their stories.

Archived