[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hospital. Fern unconscious on a trolley bed. The nurse tells Phai to contact his friend's family. Phai calls her mother's number.
"Hello... Is this Fern's mother?"
The parents come. Well they had to Fern's mom and dad are listed in the season credits.
They meet Phai. No words exchanged.
She's lost a lot of blood, says the doctor, and it needs to be replaced. But out of the main danger.
Dad punches Phai after Phai apologizes. Dad yells at hima bout how dangerous this all was.
Phai is bleeding from the nose.
"I'm really sorry."
"This is how you thought to fix this problem? So easily? And in the end, what happened?"
"I'm ready to take responsible for everything."
"If my daughter dies, how can you take responsibility? You can't take care of her,a nd you can't be anyone's father. Before you think to do anything with my daughter, think of this word: responsibility. Did you really think of that? Really? I can take care of her from now on. Don't contact her. Don't have anything to do with her from now on. Do you feel bad? Remember this feeling so that you don't do this much damage to someone else's life."
Phai: "Krab [yes]. I'm really sorry, krab... This is Fern's phone." He gives it to them and walks away.

Phai takes a cab back to the hotel that he and Fern had rented.

At the hotel room, there's still blood everywhere. And stuff on the table. Phai takes off the sheet from the bed. He goes to the bathroom and washes the blood away. And then flushes the toilet painfully and pensively. All the blood and presumably the foetus is gone. Phai is going to cry and/or throw up.

Phai walking on the street. He gets home. No one is in the office as he walks past. He goes to his room. P'Ging knocks on his door and comes in.
"How are you?" she asks. "Did you talk to that girl yet? What did she say?"
Phai is stunned and silent.
"Phai..."
Phai hugs his sister. She is going to cry, understanding I think. Phai cries. She holds him.

NEXT WEEK: Khwan's phone rings in the middle of the night. It's Win. "Hello, Win? What is it to call me now?" "Khwan, where are you? Khwan, where are...?" "Where are you, Win? What is it? "I can't handle it..." "Win? Win?" Win has collapsed (in a bathroom, maybe).

One thing I've realized from living in America about the whole abortion issue is whether you believe its right or wrong, whether its legal or illegal in your country...they wont ever stop. Abortion methods have been around for centuries (from eating a certain mix of herbs or plants, to using a coat hanger to using a medical setting to popping a pill!) Just because something is illegal, doesn't mean it won't happen, just makes it more risky for those involved!

One last thing...waiting three months to do the abortion was REALLY risky! The earlier a pregnancy is terminated, the safer it is! She should have taken care of it long before three months! Fern is probably lying on that bed bleeding to death because she waited too long!

Guest nicmartin

Hormones Season 1: The Confusing Teens (sexuality, love, familial disconnect)
Hormones Season 2: The Teens with Bad Luck (one night of random sex produces child, emotionally battered boy gets struck by the lightning of broken hearts twice, failed circumstance to establish relationship - even when mutual love is overwhelmingly present, and so on)

nicmartin said: Hormones Season 1: The Confusing Teens (sexuality, love, familial disconnect)
Hormones Season 2: The Teens with Bad Luck (one night of random sex produces child, emotionally battered boy gets struck by the lightning of broken hearts twice, failed circumstance to establish relationship - even when mutual love is overwhelmingly present, and so on)

10711114_724171924325818_507215987051764

I'm sure a lot of people are disappointed with Non's big reveal. That's understandable. GTH is a huge tease.

But for my part, I've really warmed up to Non. I understand him a lot. I'm an only child like him. And something very similar has happened to me before with just wanting someone like a brother and it backfiring totally. This guy, like Thee, was gay. Like Non, that didn't bother me in the beginning, and I just assumed everything was OK that way. In this particular case, like with Thee, it wasn't. It could have been OK or not. But in this case it wasn't. And the end result hurt a lot. I realize it's probably a very rare thing to happen, and for that GTH is going to come off as a huge tease. But... well, only children can actually be like that. I've been there. I think what Non wanted was reasonable, and given that he didn't see any need to get really specific about the parameters of the relationship, yeah, it's always possible that might happen. Thee might have a tendency to assume things sometimes. Non might have a tendency to just ride things out.

(Not saying people who were expecting something else shouldn't be disappointed. Just providing what might be a rarer view on this reveal.)

:)

Guest nicmartin

On hindsight, there was really nothing clear and concrete to establish Non as gay. But I was so blinded by my desire to see Thee happy that I thought he COULD have been one. I was wrong, I guess. 
Non's monologue was pretty straightforward; and easily understandable for the audience to know where he was coming from on the night of the fateful Sleeping Beauty kiss. There really is no room for other interpretations - Non's not gay and he only sees Thee as a big brother. 
A note to the writers and to GTH though - the stolen stares Non shot at Thee while they were studying...so that was pure manipulation to mislead the audience?

carlosc said

final episode next week. wonder what it has in store aside from win dying and the resolutions of the morgkwhan, phaiprite and tartoei stories. (not counting phuthee anymore. there's no window for it to happen)
oh Hormones, the show where teens are not allowed to be happy.

Jie saidI really hope they won't kill Win just for the sake of "hey kids, drugs are bad so don't do it", there are other solutions for his situation.

this might happen. i thought this too. HTS can be rather preachy.
meanwhile at least no more crying thee. I'm getting tired of the waterworks already.

Why do they need to be negative about abortion again? Do they really want to show Thai teens that the 'only' solution is having that baby? Adoption would be a nice thing to show: happy ending for everyone. But no, they think that ordering an abortion kit online has a better storyline...
And one person who almost died (Fern) is not enough for the drama-loving GTH, Win also need to die. (maybe he was a very expensive actor! :((  ) 
Not everyone who takes drugs dies! Why don't they show a solution for Win's problem instead of the bad effects. Wouldn't that be more educating?
But after all, I doubt we will see Jane back in the next episode. Maybe that was a hoax of our favourite entertainment company: GTH.

Guest Mae ShelaC

Is it really the ending next week?

As I can see it mhorg-kwan will either brake up cause kwan will realize he loves win. Mhorg being the person that he is will understand kwan and set her free. Win if he doesn't die will see the consequences of his actions and will go to rehab and change for good. Phai might be a monk for good and repent his sins. Sprite hmm might just go with the flow. TarToei might end with each other or the otherway around. Phu and Thee theres just the slightest chance. DaoKoi confussed bestfriends

Everybody wants a happy ending! But let's just wait and see this lakorn is full of surprises....

Guest akira9

If Non-Thee really end at this scene, I'm so disappointed.
I understand "An only child want to have Brother" , because I'm an only child too. I think like this sometimes.
But these Non's actions is not really for brotherhood, It's more than that.
I don't know which one that mislead the audience. May be the script or acting. May be Both.This make me feel like they betray us.And I'm afraid that Something like this will happen again in SS3. May be Dao-Koi !?
Because this is GTH style for same sex love. 

Guest casio123

Sorry but I have to say that this series is the most disappointing series in the world. I don't get why they put Non in Thee's story. Firstly, Thee get heartbroken, so they put Non in Thee's life and hope Non make Thee happy. And then, Thee get heartbroken again.... And THE END OF STORY!
You said you were trying to tell us some lessons. Ok! So, what is the lesson you want to teach us with Thee's story??I can't get it. All I can think is: Hey kids, do not try to commit suicide, because your situation now is still not the worst. You will have an another worse very soon! So, don't worry...keep your life and die later!!! OMG.
Dear HTS's PR Team, promote is not the actor's major work. Please don't use him so much! And I hope you pay him enough for everything he's done, thank you very much! And good luck to you! 

casio123 said:
Sorry but I have to say that this series is the most disappointing series in the world. I don't get why they put Non in Thee's story. Firstly, Thee get heartbroken, so they put Non in Thee's life and hope Non make Thee happy. And then, Thee get heartbroken again.... And THE END OF STORY!
You said you were trying to tell us some lessons. Ok! So, what is the lesson you want to teach us with Thee's story??I can't get it. All I can think is: Hey kids, do not try to commit suicide, because your situation now is still not the worst. You will have an another worse very soon! So, don't worry...keep your life and die later!!! OMG.
Dear HTS's PR Team, promote is not the actor's major work. Please don't use him so much! And I hope you pay him enough for everything he's done, thank you very much! And good luck to you! 

Archived