• Last Reply
Guest dezzzy

LOLOLOLOL and Phu magically appears

Phu appears and says:

"I've already made a choice, I chose Toie."

And Thee cries as well.

DarkRose said:

Earthkeeper

said: Re-reading my post, it does looks like a product placement. 

:P

(Pepsi could use the post as a concept for their campaign.)

But I'm completely honest and serious while writing it.

I wonder whether Pepsi taste the same in other countries since the rest of the world prefer Coke. For those who don't know, Pepsi is the market leader here in Thailand.

Guest penguino

diankusuma said: But we all know that Non will be crying in this scene. But not sure why he is crying.Is he crying because of Thee (still) does not want to talk to him anymoreOr because he sad he can't give Thee a love in return?
Or Non is crying because Thee does not accept his love.. Since at the end, they need to be away each other...and Thee will that the relationship will not work anyway.

I think Non will cry over the "door scene" because of the regret for the friendship they build (with Thee). He is saying goodbye to Thee and then whispers to the door "I love you". And since our writers wanted to confuse us, of course, Thee will not hear it. And they live their separate lives. 
Non will came out in Season 3 with a new love interest, Sun. :)

I think Non will cry over the "door scene" because of the regret for the friendship they build (with Thee). He is saying goodbye to Thee and then whispers to the door "I love you". And since our writers wanted to confuse us, of course, Thee will not hear it. And they live their separate lives. 

Hahaha sun and non.. Why not.. But if that scenario happen, i want thee will be back as guest star in season 3

Season 3 scene: when thee "school home coming"

Non: tell me how you feel about me?

Thee: we're just friends

Non: friend ah?

Thee: ya nothing more. You are imagining things

Non: only my imagination reu?

Non: p'thee, i did love u, and never stop love you. And I dont know how to stop loving you.

555555++++

diankusuma said:

LOL  Thee became toei! hahahahaha 

Hahaha.....

talking about Toei, Tar, Kanompang, I thought Tar Kanompang relationship would just be normal relationship... No drama.

Why dont the hormones writers deliver one happy couple throughout the whole season? Isnt it a cute funny relationship in teenager also a real thing?

I do understand that stories need conflict, without it will be boring. But not every conflict is a ruin relationship.

Archived