[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

i have been stalking this thread I can't help but i want to say something now... please be nice with me... (^^ゞ

i would like to keep Thee for myself...

seriously can't he be sadder than this??

no wonder Tou (Thee cast) instagram is so dark lately... i hope it was some hints for today's episode... it will be sad if he also depressed in real life... (ノД`)シクシク

thank you for p' @bencanuck‌ for today episode (^_^)v

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alvinc said: Seriously, those stolen stares from Non, what was it??? Also, should Non be the one avoiding Thee? Why is Non feeling so guilty as if he was the one who kissed the sleeping beauty. Again, it's an open door, we'll never know who will come out of it. I think we shouldn't expect a serene kind of series. "Hormones" as a word always describes chaos and extremes. So, what's happening really lives up to the title of the series.

i don't know what to comment about this season. a part of me said that, it's nice to watch how the writers tried to bring the outmost emotion from each of the casts ( like how their stories emotionally developed). but a part of me said that, the emotion is too much, to be handled for every single episodes in this season. It was like a total mess and even up to 11th episode, everything entangled. Obviously nothing untied. the characters get more despaired and it's hard to think that we have to wait for another year for next season ( i'm positively think there'll be a next season).
If and only if there's another season, i hope the writers will tone down a little bit about the story's emotion. Just a least make a few happy couples and make the viewers happy too. how can everything being this makjang for this season?
P/s : pleaseeeeee, i dont nothing bad happen to my Win. andweeeeee
notes : Makjang ( korean word to describe an overly-excessive non-logical story development)

Guest nicmartin

alvinc said: Seriously, those stolen stares from Non, what was it??? Also, should Non be the one avoiding Thee? Why is Non feeling so guilty as if he was the one who kissed the sleeping beauty. Again, it's an open door, we'll never know who will come out of it. I think we shouldn't expect a serene kind of series. "Hormones" as a word always describes chaos and extremes. So, what's happening really lives up to the title of the series.

oh my god, i just remembered my previous post in a few pages back....about im worried that no couple will survive till the end of the season. 
tar-phang broke up. sprite-porshe broke up. 
two down already!! in one episode. 
for me sprite did the right thing. she doesn't drag her problem long... she just broke up with porsche. in next episode, if she can't accept daddy phai, she can always back to porsche. i believe that time porsche will still accept her, because he still love her.

amoyseop said: i don't know what to comment about this season. a part of me said that, it's nice to watch how the writers tried to bring the outmost emotion from each of the casts ( like how their stories emotionally developed). but a part of me said that, the emotion is too much, to be handled for every single episodes in this season. It was like a total mess and even up to 11th episode, everything entangled. Obviously nothing untied. the characters get more despaired and it's hard to think that we have to wait for another year for next season ( i'm positively think there'll be a next season).
If and only if there's another season, i hope the writers will tone down a little bit about the story's emotion. Just a least make a few happy couples and make the viewers happy too. how can everything being this makjang for this season?
P/s : pleaseeeeee, i dont nothing bad happen to my Win. andweeeeee
notes : Makjang ( korean word to describe an overly-excessive non-logical story development)

Guest nicmartin

I'm having difficulty grasping how they would tie ends with just two episodes left. Aren't all the main characters supposed to be graduating? Unless they're back for another season next year (along with the Next Gen).
Harping on the Thee plot again:
I understand him getting into another conflict. That happens in real life. Him assuming that the other boy is into him, I get it. 
It was a natural reflex on Tou's part to walk away from Non.......BUT for him to see Phu going upstairs carrying a rose. Wow, the writers must be real pyschos (as they themselves said in episode 0). He was already able to (gently) rise above it and yet here he was again being pushed back into the grave of despair, by the same boy who dug it for him (figuratively speaking).
And don't get me started on Toie :(
They should end the series by making the two of them win the Thai lottery. 

Good night everyone! :)
I was one of the few who were able to watch this whole episode live today.
I totally agree with the ones who say that this season is all about relationships. Season 1 also focused on this, but maybe not that much.
For me, personally, relationships of fictional characters are not interessting. They're nice to see, but not what Hormones should be.
Maybe those relationships are good for a strong fanbase.
The strength of this series was that it explained difficult topics. This season also has some, but they are more in the background than I wanted to be.
In the first season, there were some moments that I thought: "wow, they showed this in a very interessting and beautiful way". Sometimes, they showed it a bit 'soft', but I liked that. In this season, they (GTH) think that it all need to be dramatic, so they show things in a more direct and over-dramatic way.
I stille enjoy watching it, though.

I realised how much Pang loves Tar. When she singed that song, she knew that Tar already 'choosed' for Toei, but she just tried to keep him with her. That didn't work, as Tar ran away, after Toei. I really
froze that moment. I just felt so bad for Pang. WHY DID TAR DO THAT?
Pang tried it again, using her body to seduce Tar. How desperate can you be... A little hint for the teenage girls following this thread: never do that! You really lose all respect you can have.
But this scene showed us what people do if they love someone.

ThomasP said: Good night everyone! :)
I was one of the few who were able to watch this whole episode live today.
I totally agree with the ones who say that this season is all about relationships. Season 1 also focused on this, but maybe not that much.
For me, personally, relationships of fictional characters are not interessting. They're nice to see, but not what Hormones should be.
Maybe those relationships are good for a strong fanbase.
The strength of this series was that it explained difficult topics. This season also has some, but they are more in the background than I wanted to be.
In the first season, there were some moments that I thought: "wow, they showed this in a very interessting and beautiful way". Sometimes, they showed it a bit 'soft', but I liked that. In this season, they (GTH) think that it all need to be dramatic, so they show things in a more direct and over-dramatic way.
I stille enjoy watching it, though.

I realised how much Pang loves Tar. When she singed that song, she knew that Tar already 'choosed' for Toei, but she just tried to keep him with her. That didn't work, as Tar ran away, after Toei. I really
froze that moment. I just felt so bad for Pang. WHY DID TAR DO THAT?
Pang tried it again, using her body to seduce Tar. How desperate can you be... A little hint for the teenage girls following this thread: never do that! You really lose all respect you can have.
But this scene showed us what people do if they love someone.

@DarkRose post remind me of my highschool days.. 
i was in boarding school. so i didn't see drug abuse in my school, but smoking yes. i know where my classmate hide their cigarette and who was the dealer. i saw my classmate being punished at the assembly for smoking. i don't see any teen pregnancy at my school, but i did hear rumor of senior using empty dormitory for sex, it's school holidays but senior stay for their final exam. 
but the worse which makes me don't want to meet any of my schoolmate was...i was bullied in school (thomas know about this, i told him during his HTS contest) only at school, but i am fine at dorm. the boys were the one who make everyone avoiding me. no one talk to me except my best friends. 
so, yeah... i do agree at darkrose point, everyone has different highschool experience.  

yoyo_icecube

said:

@DarkRose post remind me of my highschool days.. 
i was in boarding school. so i didn't see much drug abuse in my school, but smoking yes. i know where my classmate hide their cigarette and who was the dealer. i saw my classmate being punished at the assembly for smoking. i don't see any teen pregnancy at my school, but i did hear rumor of senior using empty dormitory for sex, it's school holidays but senior stay for their final exam. 
but the worse which makes me don't want to meet any of my schoolmate was...i was bullied in school (thomas know about this, i told him during his HTS contest) only at school, but i am fine at dorm. the boys were the one who make everyone avoiding me. no one talk to me except my best friends. 
so, yeah... i do agree at darkrose point, everyone has different highschool experience.  

my favorite scene from eps 11, are you agree ?
eps11-1.jpg

Eps 12 should be "Phai"my question is who's Fern real name, are this girl from next Gen?when i see her face, i remember the girl in the Bee Talk ads - Find someone special which peach & petty became leadsthey are same girl ?fern.jpg

Guest penguino

alvinc said: Seriously, those stolen stares from Non, what was it??? Also, should Non be the one avoiding Thee? Why is Non feeling so guilty as if he was the one who kissed the sleeping beauty.

Archived