[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

Hello everyone! ^ ^

I normally don't post on soompi, I stalk most of the time but it's kind of hard finding people who watch Hormones and toto talk about it outside of soompi so here I am :)>-

@skeletonworks I was thinking the same, Thee needs time away from Phoo so he can get a hold of his feelings, hopefully Phoo will understand and won't continue with his "I want to remain friends" thing.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thee leaving marching band... its sad when he need to change his 'life' in order to move on. but... i hope its worth it. he can have more time for himself after leaving marching band, live in a dorm isn't easy in my opinion especially in other city, but.. please dont use your freetime to think about the past thee!! 

@Jie hello jie.. welcome to the thread.. when i first open this thread there's no one reply to me.. but after getting help from subbers to promote this thread, its got jump in page view. hope to see you here often, please join us :D
ps: at first i thought its might be hard for me to get even 10 pages.. but look at us now.. its only 3 episode but we already at page 5. :D

@yoyo_icecube I'm sure we will get 20 pages! :pDon't forget that all this posts were made in 2 days.
Let me share a little opinion with you:Most people here love the Win-Kwan relationship. For me, personaly, I hate Win a bit.
His impulsive behaviour has caused LOTS of problems. For example, he is the reason that Kwan cheated on her exam. He also caused the problems with kru Aor (I'd like to see her back). I hope Kwan will choose someone else (Hmogh). I'm afraid that Win will not do many good things to her. Someone here said that Win can make Kwan more human. True, but I like her like she is. She's punctual, friendly and try to do her best for everyone. Why does she need to change? But I do believe that Kwan could make Win a better person, so that's a positive thing about that relationship. I do think that Kwam will choose for Win at the end, but I don't like it.
Hmogh is silent and maybe he seems not very interessting, but I think he has many things to offer. He's a stable person who also is always friendly. I believe Kwan and Hmogh are a suitable couple, although it may be a boring relationship. 

Maybe Win should look at that girl with her red hair. We haven't seen her now, but I'm sure she will have an important role in the future.

Guest dephorvej

hi again :P
the reason why i watch HTS Season 2 is I watched the 1st season in our tv channel in Indonesia
yes Indonesian tv channel broadcasted the 1st season. i was kinda shock (and happy) this kind of series was broadcasted here yeah eventho I have to watch Phu-Thee make-out scene online :P
for me, let Tar and Toei together so Thee-Phu also Non could be together hehehe i like boys storyline sorry if you guys think I'm a weirdo :P :P

I also feel a bit confused about Toei in episode 3. She knew she would be raped. Why hasn't she done anything to avoid that. I mean, just file a claim, can't be that difficult. She should just say that she don't want to have that teacher anymore, or she should have gone to the police. However, police in Thailand is known for being a bit corrupt. 
In my own country, there were parents who were saying that their kids were sexualy insulted. The school needed to close because of that. A few months later, they just said that it was a joke because they didn't like the teacher.  :( Then the school opened again.
Maybe that's impossible in Thailand, but Toei just did nothing. I think her (male) friends would help her immediately if she informed them. 
For that girl who was filming, I do think it's good that she filmed that. Some proof of this is always good.

Guest skeletonworks

@JieWelcome to the thread!!! Your sig & icon is cute. He looks familiar. Who is he???Yeah that "I want to remain friends" is kinda BS I have to admit. Since he has no feelings whatsoever towards Tee, it's easy for him to say that but I guess he forgot the consequences it has on Tee...
@yoyo_icecubeI'm sure we'll get pass 20 pages :P At this rate, it could be be more than 100 pages?? LOL. I haven't even started with posting any .gif and screencaps yet. LOL.
@dephorvejBut I like Tar with Pang :)) Don't worry I LOVE BL STORYLINE. We can spazz together.After he hurt Tee like that, I don't want him to be with Tee anymore. He doesn't deserve Tee.
But like I mentioned before, I will ship them real life as in.. MarchxTou >:)
@ThomasPI do agree with you at some points but I like Win so I might be a bit biased kekeke. However, his appearance at the end of episode 3, he looked rather remorse. Like he's a change person. I'm sure he has repented all his sins in the Season 1.
I'm watching the subbed now. I don't understand why Toei made such a big fuss over keeping a pet??? And because of that Toei & Phu had a row...

Guest dephorvej

@ThomasP
but after all, I bet Korean dramas must be popular in your country, right? hehehe

@skeletonworks
yeah Phu is a d*uche but idk i still wanna Thee be with him as much as I wanna Thee be with Non
omg you don't know how happy I am everytime I see Tou or March post in Instagram their pic together or anything that related to them
>.<

Guest skeletonworks

ThomasP said: I also feel a bit confused about Toei in episode 3. She knew she would be raped. Why hasn't she done anything to avoid that. I mean, just file a claim, can't be that difficult. She should just say that she don't want to have that teacher anymore, or she should have gone to the police. However, police in Thailand is known for being a bit corrupt. 
In my own country, there were parents who were saying that their kids were sexualy insulted. The school needed to close because of that. A few months later, they just said that it was a joke because they didn't like the teacher.  :( Then the school opened again.
Maybe that's impossible in Thailand, but Toei just did nothing. I think her (male) friends would help her immediately if she informed them. 
For that girl who was filming, I do think it's good that she filmed that. Some proof of this is always good.

@ThomasP  Win is indeed impulsive and his personality give a hard time to those around but he didn't meant any harm to Kwan, he wanted to tell her about her father having another family but didn't know the best way to do so. Honestly, I think Kwan needs a little shake in her life and on the other hand Win needs stability.
I like Hmogh with Kwan as well, they look good together so I'm kind of thorn between Hmogh and Win OTL....

@yoyo_icecube and @skeletonworks thank you for the welcome! On my signature is Shim Ji Ho XD

Guest skeletonworks

Is the teacher mental? What was he thinking doing it with a minor? When he was asked why he did that, he just replied that he's a human being! ~X( Then you have no right to call yourself a human!!! Disgusting! He just apologised to them like it was nothing...
@Jie No wonder he seems familiar. I've seen him in Colour of Woman and Frozen Flower. kekeke
Oh my... The ending preview.. I thought it was Phu who told Tee to get out from his life.... I felt like that was mean of Phu to say that... But it was Tee saying that he need to cut him from his life by quitting the band... :(( No wonder we see Phu face-palming at the end... Serves you right? *sigh* 
What I want right now is just for Tee to be happy. Phu, you can't have two persons at the same time. You already chose Toei. Be happy with your decision.

ThomasP

said: I also feel a bit confused about Toei in episode 3. She knew she would be raped. Why hasn't she done anything to avoid that. I mean, just file a claim, can't be that difficult. She should just say that she don't want to have that teacher anymore, or she should have gone to the police. However, police in Thailand is known for being a bit corrupt. 

In my own country, there were parents who were saying that their kids were sexualy insulted. The school needed to close because of that. A few months later, they just said that it was a joke because they didn't like the teacher. 

:(

Then the school opened again.

Jie said: @ThomasP  Win is indeed impulsive and his personality give a hard time to those around but he didn't meant any harm to Kwan, he wanted to tell her about her father having another family but didn't know the best way to do so. Honestly, I think Kwan needs a little shake in her life and on the other hand Win needs stability.
I like Hmogh with Kwan as well, they look good together so I'm kind of thorn between Hmogh and Win OTL....

Guest JasonZ

@skeletonworksbeing gay is not an anomaly (well at least in America), but I guess I'll give my insight about Non lol.  I think he is cute, I think his braces make him cuter and look younger.  Anyways lol, I really don't know if Non likes Thee or not.  I could see messages of both, but I think at least for now that Non is trying to just be friends for Thee.  Non may like Thee, but he's not making any moves yet.  And those looks Non was giving weren't too strong.  Another thing to point out is the Season 2 poster (the one with everyone on the floor).  You can see Non's legs touching Thee's legs, so that may give a hint into the point that Non likes Thee; however, in that same poster Dao is holding Tar's arm I think and I don't see any interaction between Dao and Tar in the series (or at least so far).

skeletonworks said: JasonZ said: Hey guys!  I'm a view from the States.  

I really debated internally if I should get an account as I have so much to do, but why the heck not?  
I am so addicted in HTS!  I started when I saw a gif of Thee and Phu kissing in the first season and I love gay romances tbh in series (mostly cuz I'm gay too lol, so let me idealize and dream....).  I first only cared about Thee and Phu at first, but then I had more time and watched the entire first season once there was eng subs out and the plot is great!  To be honest, american shows are so much edgier than this show, like have you watched Orange is the New Black or American Horror Story?!  There are so many sex scenes, rapes, cursing, fights, etc.  Makes the shows really interesting, but this series still has an interesting story.
I love the stories in this show, more so than the actual characters as their acting to me is a bit too dramatic.  Of course I love the Thee and Phu story, but I think Thee and Non would be cute.  I think you guys are analyzing that basketball poster too much, and the fact about Non not having his wallet but having his phone, lol, but that may just be me.  
I love reading these comments and updates!  Can't wait until the eng sub for Ep 3 :D

Guest JasonZ

People I ship with:Kwan and Win because it'll be an interesting story line.  Mhorg is too boring and stable.Tar and Pong, they are so cute together.  And I don't think Tar and Toei is going to happen, or maybe the directors will try to put a twist in there too.Toei and Phu, they are ehhhh, I think they try to be cute but kinda fail.  But of course I'm biased against ToeiThee and Non!  They are cute together!  I honestly hope something like this will happen: Thee gets close with Non, Phu gets jealous and will try to get Thee or Non, Phu fails and gets saddened while Thee and Non live life in their merrily ways lolDao and.... (what's that girl's name?).  I think Dao's story line is so interesting and I think she has too important topics to address: teenage sex/pregnancy, and the helicopter parent (which I believe is more common in Asian culture)
For Ep 3: I thought the whole argument about that hedgehog was petty and too dramatic, it's only a petThat was stupid of Toei to not have backup planned.  Like that teacher could have sexually assaulted both girlsPop is so funny and I hope to see him more

Guest skeletonworks

268095-53b03bd3ed801.jpg@JasonZ
I didn't realise that. More like I didn't really take a proper look at the official poster except that basketball poster :))Let's analyse it then hahaha
Maybe something will happen between Tar & Dao.Dao & Koi, I think their "lesbian" thing could be just a phase. Not something like Phu & Tee.Based on this photo, Tee's hand was on Phu whereas Non's leg was on Tee's but we didn't see Tee reciprocate it, which probably means he still couldn't move on or open his heart to Non ~X( It's driving me crazy if it's being played out like this...The fact that Kwan is between Mhorg and Win and the three of them not touching each other = drama. LOL. And Kwan is not facing Win... = drama.
LOL. This kind of hints dropped by the director reminds me of Reply 1994 drama. :))
Will you be watching Love Sick tonight??

Hello! thank you for the warm welcome @skeletonworks and @yoyo_icecube‌

i like Hormones overall though i have some fave characters like sprite, phai, win, khwan and toei. i don't like sprite at the beginning but as the story progress i began to understand her more and learned where she is coming from then i start to like her character. Phai on the other hand intrigued me from the start. He looked so innocent physically but actually a bad boy. Sprite and Phai looks perfect together. :)

Win and Khwan were the first two characters that i like. I think they have good chemistry. It seems like good girl meets bad boy.

As for Toei, i felt bad for her because she was victim of wrong rumors and always got bullied. But what I like about her how she handled it and stayed positive. And since season 1 I am rooting for and Phu. Sorry Thee :( He is cute though.

Philippines and Thailand are neighbors but I haven't seen any thai series being showed here. But the movie Crazy Little Thing Called Love is really popular here, including Mario Maurer and Baifern. :))

Anyway, I ship Khwan-Win so hard. I happy to see Win again.

I agree Dao's story is interesting strict parents, first love, teenage pregnancy, lesbian relationship etc.

Tar is indeed the Mr. Cool and Nice guy in the series. He matured a lot since the first episode of season 1.

NonThee is a cute couple. Thee deserves someone better than Phu. Even though i ship Toei-Phu i dont like what Phu did to Thee. Phu is indeed sending the wrong signals. And yes, it is difficult to be friends with your ex after break up it takes time.

Archived