[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

Guest skeletonworks

Oh I forgot to mention the earlier scene between Phu & Tee. Phu went inside the marching band room where Tee was talking to the other band members. Phu acted like nothing happened last night. He offered snacks to Tee. Tee wasn't smiling but he took some.
@ThomasP yeah I don't think Toei like it when that teacher touched her...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skeletonworks

Toei went to see the comp teacher again. I think it was the teacher who asked for Toei to come see him at the lab..... Handsome teacher, perverted mind.... Ewww.....
He put his hand on Toei's shouldeR!!!!!! Toei, you should run away quick!!! Their face turned and suddenly their cheeks met and she jumped a bit! But thank God at that time, a student came into the lab. She quickly finished her job (something like transferring the file or something) while that student was talking to the teacher. After that student left, she also quickly left....
Now Toei and her mother is in the principal's office if I'm not mistaken.. I think she wanted to lodge a report about that teacher... but it seemed to me like nothing can be done... Don't understand what they're talking about, so not really sure about it...

Toei (tried to) talk about this with the other girl. The teacher also touched her. She ran away.EDIT: she (Kahn?) is crying.EDIT2: that girl has a long story... I believe more happened to her then what we've seen.

Guest skeletonworks

It's the IT class again.... Toei switched seat. She's now sitting besides Tar in the classroom. The teacher noticed that. Then Toei saw him doing the exact same thing to another girl. That girl then left the classroom all of a sudden. @ThomasP I think my stream lag a few minutes than the real air time. Haha.Just like @ThomasP mentioned, she tried to talk with that girl about the sexual harassment... That girl told her story... Don't know what it's all about but it smells bad.............. I'm guessing she was raped by the teacher???????? There were flashes of the teachers touching her hands, whispering something to her ears, forced a kiss on her neck, trying to unbutton her shirts....

Guest skeletonworks

Who plays the teacher by the way? He seemed like he's mixed caucasian...
Toei is waiting for the teacher in the comp lab... That teacher had this smirk on him when he entered the lab.. It's disgusting!!!!!!! That girl who was raped/harassed was recording them under the table... Really? Can you really get a decent recording at that location. LOL.
Toei was using the mouse and that disgusting teacher put his hand casually on Toei's... Ewwww.... I wanted to smack his handsome face!!!
He suddenly made a move on her!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He tried to unbutton Toei's shirt. She tried to run away but he stopped her!!!! Then Toei brandished a paper knife out of a sudden! But the teacher seemed cool about it and grabbed Toei's hands..... He's too strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't you just kick him on the nuts?????????!!!!!
Tar was outside the comp lab!!! He tried opening the door but it was close!!! And that other girl just hid there watching... Stupid...... 
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tar the white knight!!!!! It's crazy I tell ya!!!! This whole thing so messed up!
FREAKING PAEDOPHILE!!!!! YOU HAVE A STUNNING MIXED FACE. YOU CAN HAVE ANY WOMAN YOU WANT BUT WHY A MINOR???? 
The police was there to bring him to the station. He apologised to Toei and the other girl.... Are you mental or what??? Sorry cannot solve the problem. This girl will have a trauma her whole life!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest skeletonworks

PREVIEW:
Dao & Koi look like they are gonna kiss!!!
"Get out my life" scene between Phu & Tee... It's gonna be another heart break scene again........ :(( 3PKKw3C.gif
uCUQ2TJ.gif
source: http://touandmarch.tumblr.com/

i ship win-khwan... i dont care... win-khwan otp FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

oh gosh.. that gif are sooooooooooooooo sad.. i feel bad for thee... how could phoo said 'get out of mylife' that's too cruel, even if he just wanted thee to move on.. its cruel... d a m n you phooo... how could u... i hate you!!! 

Guest skeletonworks

yoyo_icecube said: i ship win-khwan... i dont care... win-khwan otp FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

oh gosh.. that gif are sooooooooooooooo sad.. i feel bad for thee... how could phoo said 'get out of mylife' that's too cruel, even if he just wanted thee to move on.. its cruel... d a m n you phooo... how could u... i hate you!!! 

skeletonworks said:But but but... poor Mhorg.... He has a crush on Kwan... kekeke... But I also like Win because he's handsome and I think he sincerely likes Kwan... :)>-
Although I think it's cruel for Phu to say such things to Tee, but he really needs to clearly draw the line. No more grey areas. So that Tee can forget Phu and move on.
I am watching the interview between Hormones casts after the episode ended. There's Dao, Kwan & Pang. Wow Pang wearing make up look sooooo much more matured than she is in the series. I think Dao look the prettiest among the three of them. *maybe I'm being a bit biased here :P *

Guest dephorvej

hi hi, may I join? :)
speaking of the computer teacher, he's Uttsada Panichkul a.k.a VJ Utt. He was a famous VJ MTV :)
this episode was so tense with those s*xual harassment things, made me scared...

can't wait for the next episode, actually i can't wait for Thee will appear again hihi

Archived