[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

Guest LieS1430294362

[A story] My Lovely Girl  #Making Part.2

OMG So cute. Anyway, thanks for post it. :) But what's wrong with the dog at the end till Rain & Krystal laugh? It was so funny and cute. Is it because of the phone that made the dog smile? :))

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LavelyShai Oh yea! BOTC had a really psychotic mother along with a crazy daughter. The most fresh in my mind is Trot Lovers. I can't believe how many times she said "trust me" (translation: I'll screw over everyone for you to get what you want so keep believing in me) - and every time she said it, I cringed lol.

I think Jaeyoung would definitely use Haeyoon because he has everything to gain. Since he knows Hyunwook is in love with Sena and wouldn't even glance at Haeyoon, he can now use her to screw over Hyunwook's life while also trying to pursue her. Its almost a win-win situation for him, like killing two birds with one stone/truth. Which is why if Sena reacts differently, its really going to throw him off his original plans. Probably the best counter attack I can think of right now. And Hyunwook wouldn't even know he's 'attacking'/ I definitely think Jaeyoung will reveal it to Sena tho. They wouldn't just reveal this big bomb to him for nothing, he'll surely bring in the storm.

That bts making is so so so so so cute, I cannot even... When Krystal and Rain first shot their posters or even the first batch of bts, they were comfortable but not quite as open. I think Krystal was really shy around him and he probably had to work a lot to act like to older one because he's such a choding in real life LOL. Plus this is his first time being a sunbae in a drama.

Now, they're completely adorable and look like they share a warm relationship. I love the way he can easily slump his arms on her shoulders or how she can hit him playfully. Its good to see them having lots of fun. Even when they're doing the romantic scenes, they aren't awkward but rather comfortable. I think Rain acts like her oppa in RL. Hope they'll keep this relationship far after this drama is done. :x :x

I believe, HY called JY in order to reveal the secret, it didn't look like JY met her by coincidence. If so she has no excuses for her behavior. Anyway, I think, JY could also blackmail HY later... before releasing the bomb. 
About the comparison with love troters, I must say, I definitely prefer this drama MLG to the other, because the second lead character and her mother were so bad that it was too unrealistic... HY might be selfish, self-centered aso, but she is acting more like a normal person with a sort of disorder.
I've been thinking about the father: I think, he must be terminal-ill and wants to redeem himself: in the last episode, he told his son, he wouldn't come and the way he was talking about the problem with the tea shop woman, it sounded like he wanted to die without living any problems behind. I hope, the father will recognize the connection between HW and SN... and at the end, SN will be the one who can rebuild the relationship between the father and his son.
I hope, next week, we will be able to see AR again and the start of the new band as well, hear the new song for SW.
About SW: if he finds out about the relationship between SN and HW, I doubt - I am hoping too-, he won't act like HY. First, when he confessed his affection for SN, he said, he was happy whenever he could see her. So his love for her reflects no greed and he also showed that he respected her. She once told him, he didn't need to take her hand... then in the episode 9, he wanted to drag her out again in order to eat at a restaurant, he had grapped her hand, but backed off immediately: it shows that he respects her wishes and doesn't want to impose himself on her... really the opposite of HY. He likes being with her and I guess, even if he is disappointed, he will be happy enough to keep her as close friend. Moreover, he also respects HW.    

@bebebisous33 I definitely agree regarding Hyunwook's father. It's obviously not an affair and his father talks with a certain vagueness that could be interpreted differently. I think he loves Hyunwook a lot in his own way, but isn't really sure how to express it. He understands that their relationship is broken and while he doesn't seem like he's making an effort to fix things, I believe he wants them to be okay again. He's sort of the opposite to Hyunwook actually. I think he likes playing the bad guy ~ like telling Hyunwook to marry someone he doesn't love or claiming he cares much more for AnA. But behind Hyunwook's back, he always tries not to interfere since he learnt his lesson from years ago. He also goes through lengths to fix things and make it easier for his son. I know it could just be for the company, but I'd like to believe a lot of that concern is for Hyunwook's wellbeing instead.

Yeaaaahhhhh! The making video made my day, especially after while I've no hope to hear/watch something new. Thanks million times to the one who posted it.

I got so joyful when I saw how cute&close Rain-Krystal is off screen, too.

This makes me remember that age difference is nothing for a good chemistry

Fighting the cuties!!!!

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts on the drama. It’s a pleasure to read.

I’m so happy that they released next BTS. It’s such a change of mood after the whole angst and tears that we’ve experienced this week. I was truly craving for some fluff and now I have it!!! Krystal and Rain are just too cute and adorable together :x

[Note: for me it’s the forth vid as I’m counting the first clip from the poster shooting also as BTS].

Hope that Krystal will soon regain her health. It’s heartbreaking to see her fainting after the concert. Killer schedule while filming a drama is always dangerous for the main leads, especially for women. Taking into account that Krystal is suffering from anemia makes the whole situation even more crazy.

98ff03024d34e84f.gif
cr: DC Rain Gall

tumblr_ndonptnozJ1tjm7j4o3_400.gif

tumblr_ndonptnozJ1tjm7j4o1_400.gif

tumblr_ndondggvgH1tjm7j4o1_400.gif

tumblr_ndonm3w6tT1tjm7j4o1_400.gif tumblr_ndonm3w6tT1tjm7j4o2_400.gif tumblr_ndonm3w6tT1tjm7j4o4_400.giftumblr_ndp3v6q38R1tjm7j4o3_400.gif

source: adryshi@tumblr

Jae Yoon will undoubtedly savor the ability to hurt Hyun Wook now that he knows Se Na is So Eun's sister. On the up side, this was an excellent episode for Shi Woo. L is owing this role.
Episode 10 recap is available: http://kjtamusings.wordpress.com/2014/10/19/my-lovable-girl-episode-10-recap/
Youtube

“Will You Love Me” by Alex includes pictures of darling Dal Bong. This is my favorite song from the OST.
For Shi Woo fans, this fan made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc_6CBjTr74hit the spot for me.
kjtamuser
http://kjtamusings.wordpress.com/

Guest LadyAra

itemprop="name"Rain tweets about Kim Tae Woo's My Lovable Girl cameo

10724264_275344809321625_242571236_n.jpg

You've all heard mellow-voiced crooner Kim Tae Woo's song on the My Lovable Girl OST, right? Before the fact, Rain (a.k.a Jung Ji Hoon) took to his Instagram and his Twitter to share the news of his hyung's guest appearance on the K-drama.

Rain posted a picture of himself, Tae Woo, and his script and said, "A special guest is appearing today... So Yool’s father, keke. Don't miss it ." 

SoYool is the name of Tae Woo’s older daughter. He and his wife have two adorable little girls. [more]

strawberries34 said: @bebebisous33 I definitely agree regarding Hyunwook's father. It's obviously not an affair and his father talks with a certain vagueness that could be interpreted differently. I think he loves Hyunwook a lot in his own way, but isn't really sure how to express it. He understands that their relationship is broken and while he doesn't seem like he's making an effort to fix things, I believe he wants them to be okay again. He's sort of the opposite to Hyunwook actually. I think he likes playing the bad guy ~ like telling Hyunwook to marry someone he doesn't love or claiming he cares much more for AnA. But behind Hyunwook's back, he always tries not to interfere since he learnt his lesson from years ago. He also goes through lengths to fix things and make it easier for his son. I know it could just be for the company, but I'd like to believe a lot of that concern is for Hyunwook's wellbeing instead.

So what will happen in the next episode?

I can imagine, SN will faint. We saw in the last episode, she was very sick and still had fever. But what will HW do?
1. Bring her to the hospital
2. give SN a piggyback to his home and take care of her
3. give SN a piggyback, bring her to her flat where her friends are waiting for her.

I prefer definitely the second possibility... because I love watching many OTP scenes
:D

Archived