[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

@SantyH‌ I do think they are a cute couple...maybe because I am a sucker for love-hate relationships. I mean that was the reason for my interest in K-dramas. :D I think I would like it if L and Krystal were in WGM, but I find that unlikely. I'm trying hard not to ship them because I know SN will end up with HW. But I think HW is being a little too much. I mean he shouldn't delete SN's number from SW's phone only because of his personal reasons. He shouldn't try to control who she can be friends with. I mean, he should be more mature about it considering he's in his 30s and had experience with a relationship before. If he continues to be this way, his character might become a little hateful.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovesalvz

redvelvet87 said: @SantyH‌ I do think they are a cute couple...maybe because I am a sucker for love-hate relationships. I mean that was the reason for my interest in K-dramas. :D I think I would like it if L and Krystal were in WGM, but I find that unlikely. I'm trying hard not to ship them because I know SN will end up with HW. But I think HW is being a little too much. I mean he shouldn't delete SN's number from SW's phone only because of his personal reasons. He shouldn't try to control who she can be friends with. I mean, he should be more mature about it considering he's in his 30s and had experience with a relationship before. If he continues to be this way, his character might become a little hateful.

strawberries34 said: @themarchioness Absolutely agree with you regarding Hyunwook's flaws (and basically everything else, lol). I actually love Hyunwook's imperfections more than his prince charming-ness. Like how he's petty-jealous or that he struggles from being able to contain his emotions enough before making tough decisions. He's also quite rash and doesn't think outside what he believes the world to be ~ i.e. everyone plays fair and the best wins. Like with Jaeyoung ~ he underestimated his opponent and didn't figure that no good jerk would plain foul. Hyunwook may seem like perfection on the offset, but he's far from that. And ultimately, its his flaws that make him seem like a real person who struggles with difficulties and finds ways to overcome them. 

@lovesalvz‌ I totally agree with you! He's trying to avoid SN/SW scandal, but he's involved with SN, not to mention her sister was his GF. I just think he's using his power as a CEO in a wrongful way. If he truly cared for SN, he would trust her and know that she won't be involved romantically with SW. But I don't think there's anything wrong with candidates being friends or mingling. HW is also friend's with HY, and SN never says anything about it. And it's clear that HY has feelings for HW, but he doesn't avoid her. So why should SN avoid SW? Anyways, hopefully HW can get his feelings sorted out and be truthful with SN instead of going around and ordering SW to stop talking with SN because that won't solve anything.

themarchioness said:So very true.  I especially loved that scene where she texted his picture with Dalbongie just as he was at home missing his doggie.  The timing was perfect because she knew - she understood - that he would be feeling his dog's absence.  That she then followed it up with her own picture was adorable.  You could tell HW was touched as well, even if he didn't know how to best respond and so just didn't at all. 

They really understand each other, and that's what makes them so special.  I mean, take for example, that moment where HY showed HW the picture of SN with SW in the hospital.  Even though he gets jealous whenever he sees SN and SW together, he also knew that the picture was nothing more than that and never - not even for a second - entertained the thought that the scene could've represented anything more.  That's because he knows SN.

Oh and this hasn't been posted? It probably has and I missed it but this media collage is full of sexual tension and awareness. So much restistance on Hyunwook's end specially when she bumped against him. I loved this scene <3 Oh... and I need a backhug at some point in this drama. Need one, lol.

2014101610293190163_20141016103125_1.jpg

@strawberries 34  well thank you  ... and yes  that is a very fitting name for the song, it might be call that after all like you said they do repeat uri sarang quite often. and also thank you for updating me with the ost, must go check out  g brown ost  as soon as I finish typing this... our opt will be hugging  :) I'm delighted. I also want to hear the full version of rewind I wonder why the production keeps holding on and pushing back the release of that song?. certainly there is more than 2 complete stanzas. on another note I don't want sena to know the true from YJ .that just seems out of tactless ,it leaves me with a bad after taste. if HJ told him, he is bond to use this information and we all know that not in nice ways 

redvelvet87 said: @lovesalvz‌ I totally agree with you! He's trying to avoid SN/SW scandal, but he's involved with SN, not to mention her sister was his GF. I just think he's using his power as a CEO in a wrongful way. If he truly cared for SN, he would trust her and know that she won't be involved romantically with SW. But I don't think there's anything wrong with candidates being friends or mingling. HW is also friend's with HY, and SN never says anything about it. And it's clear that HY has feelings for HW, but he doesn't avoid her. So why should SN avoid SW? Anyways, hopefully HW can get his feelings sorted out and be truthful with SN instead of going around and ordering SW to stop talking with SN because that won't solve anything.

@themarchioness *waves right back - princess style* lol

Sena would, wouldn't she? I think she may feel like she likes/loves Hyunwook muuch more than he does her, but he's just not that open and forward about his feelings. She sees that to a certain degree, but I'm waiting for the day Hyunwook can really show her how much she means to him.

And my checklist is a huge one. Backhugs are forever the most romantic thing for me, so I get ubber upset if my favs don't get a chance to share one of those. And piggyback <3. Your scenario actually plays in my head with such clarity its hilarious! And now I want that to happen and will be really annoyed if it doesnt lol. (Rain 8-> ) Oh and since Sena and Hyunwook are so mature as a couple, I want a super romantic princess carry (as @may6 mentioned) full with staring at each other's eyes/soul or *insert anything cheesier* LOL. I am such a sucker for cliches done right. MLG hasn't faltered yet, I hope it doesn't ever...

Guest LieS1430294362

I haven't watch MLG ep 9 yet but I've watch ep 10 preview..

Omoo..SN drunk? And HW was there. Will it have piggyback scene? Hehe~

LOL If it will have piggyback scene, I will laugh so hard if HW come there by his car and going back by walking. :))

pattsue said: @redvelvet87
I think the main reason he did those thing just to protect SW, not because he too obsess and possessive with SN ...So far, HW is handling his jealousy pretty well....I bet even if the other girl is not SN, HW would do the same.
As a president of record company,HW is very supportive of SW career as an artist....SW right now is trying to make a comeback.As an artist who has many fans, any scandal  would definitely tarnish his image and might even end his career..

Archived