[✿OFFICIAL✿]Byun BaekHyun(EXO)♥Kim TaeYeon(Girls Generation)[✿Pikachu/Oreo✩Couple Shippers Thread✿]

xHanaParkx

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LavelyShai said: kimsoyeon18 said: LavelyShai said: @kimsoyeon18If it's fake then how come K-fans already knew about it? Sorry, but Taeyeon doesn't fake stuff like that. SM doesn't do media play like that. Notice they have never spoken about anyone else's relationships after they were confirmed. People don't want to realize that SM doesn't work that way. 

LavelyShai said: Well SMTown is in August so most of it should be blown over by then. I just the most amazing editorial on Jay Park on a new site and what the writer said can be meant for any idol who goes through something. Here's an excerpt: 
"There will undoubtedly be more idols that leave their groups, either by choice or by force. What Jay Park has proven though, is that no matter what idols choose, they can be more than okay. Just because your group is ending or because you’ve been caught up in an unlucky (or even fabricated) scandal does not mean that you have to end too. In this new world, or new “movement” as Park calls it, fame and success might no longer be determined by how pretty your face is, how catchy the song that you have been given to sing is, or what members you are forced to sing and dance to it with. Hard work, perseverance, talent, and artistry – these might be the new rules in the new game of K-Pop."
Go here to view the rest of it..it's so good. 

TALK ABOUT THE FUTURE:

++++ Article: "Exo's Baekhyun and SNSD's Taeyeon celebrate the 5th anniversary"

On... February, Exo's Baekhyun posted his selca with his girlfriend SNSD's Taeyeon on his Instagram to celebrate their 5th anniversary with a caption "Thanks for supporting us, we really feel thankful, let's be happy together"

The couple has been together for 5 years. Congratulations to the couple!!"

1. [+9,128, -176] I admire them a lot, fans support their relationship and feel happy for them.

2. [+8,856, -125] I haven't thought they could go that far, btw congrats and be happy forever.

3. [+8,676, -162] I still remember those days when the news brokeout and they were in a huge trouble, but look at them now, they still managed to get through, the power of love.

4. [+6,972, -108] They were born for each other, im jealous but last long please

5. [+5,568, -136] Time flies!!! They made mistakes but then have grown up alot, happy ending for this love story.

6. [+3,298, -105] Can't believe that Taeyeon is 30 already but i love how they still look so cute together.

7. [+3,125, -168] Isn't it time to get married??? How about a mini- TaengKoong??? kekeke

8. [+2,489, -118] Time proves everything, happy 6th anniversary TaengKoong

9. [+1,259. -173] But Baekhyun will enter the military in 1-2 years, Taeyeon-ah!!! Wait for him.

Source: TaengKoong Forever

10455940_582729245181071_111860999211860

i hope the haters stop mocking their relationship and support them ! why they called themselves 'big fans' before they reveal their relationship and suddenly become haters when it already happened ?
well im HAPPY WITH THEIR RELATIONSHIP ! im so glad they go public so they have nothing to hide anymore.BAEKHYUNI TAEYEON FIGHTING !!!!

LavelyShai said: @kimsoyeon18His version sold out? That shows his fans are still here & the worst is over. I mean, he obviously still has fans following him around, that's a good sign (never thought I'd say this). 
Guys, I think the worst is over and given some time everyone will be okay. 

Archived