[✿OFFICIAL✿]Byun BaekHyun(EXO)♥Kim TaeYeon(Girls Generation)[✿Pikachu/Oreo✩Couple Shippers Thread✿]

xHanaParkx

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is she crying here  :(( :(( :(( BAEKHYUN YOU MUST PROTECT HER YOU MUST PROTECT YOUR WENDY I BELIEVE IN YOU
ctto
Taeyeon desperately passing her apology message.

10432500_550477988408036_47160019553577210505592_488084571336995_176244595787953

Edit
140626 Airport to Saitama,Taeyeon fan-acc (2)
read this fan-acc first (1)https://www.facebook.com/TheSoneSource/photos/a.185355421510257.61151.185154358197030/724979127547881/
"I was at the airport today. I'm facing a dilemma whether or not to leave this message as I'm writing this.
From the moment Taeyeon entered the airport, she was constantly looking around before she spotted fans on the left side of the entrance. She approached them and started to speak to them. Perhaps because there were a lot of foreign fans, she was looking for for a person she could communicate with. Because I didn't catch the first part, I'll just convey as much as I heard.
She said she was sorry to fans, and that despite of what she has to say, at the company she is being held back from doing so (I think, in order to protect her). She is really apologetic for this situation in which she can't say anything. She said she's going to create a space where they can all meet together, so please just wait a while… she said to please make sure to convey to the waiting fans that she is really sorry. There are so many things and apologies that she wants to say.
I was behind Kyeong Ho Won. The managers kept telling Taeyeon to go in but for about a minute… she spoke while being close to tears.
After Taeyeon has gone in, the manager called these fans and I saw him/her spoke to them with a serious face. I guess that I'm not allowed to write what I heard.
However I felt that Taeyeon's sincerity might be misunderstood, so with lots of frustrations, I chose to write this message."

trans by _taengoofied
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s29168
https://twitter.com/taeng9_9/status/482117338775302144
Fan-Acc (1) by sweet3heaven9 >
https://www.facebook.com/TheSoneSource/photos/a.185355421510257.61151.185154358197030/724979127547881/

140626 Airport to Saitama,Taeyeon Preview by tangpa, 
fan-acc by Sweet3Haven9(TY Fansite) trans by oniontaker :
- "Today, Taeyeon was looking for someone at the airport who could speak Korean, and I must have looked Korean to her and she asked me to pass on a message. That she was so sorry to her fans... she kept telling me that she was sorry and sorry* and to pass it on. I thought I should pass it on exactly as I heard to everyone so I am writing this. #SONE"
- "I am the fan that passed on the message today. I reveal myself like this now. I made a new account to pass on the message, because I thought it was meant to be for everyone, not a specific person.. I'm sorry that this caused confusion over the facts. I posted it because I thought I should pass it on exactly as I heard it."
"Of course people who will criticise, will criticise. But remembering how Taeyeon rushed around to find any person who looked Korean before she had to go through the gate, so that she could pass on a message to SONEs, I still tear up thinking about it and my heart feels torn... I am posting this on my real/main account so that SONEs could avoid speculating or misinterpreting [the situation/the post]....."
original : 
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s28vpg
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s290bv
fan-acc (2) with photo of her talking
https://upload.facebook.com/TheSoneSource/photos/a.185355421510257.61151.185154358197030/725038667541927/

the girls wave & smile for the fans waiting for them

140626 SNSD Haneda Airport Arrival, by luckyvirus_,少时专用暖床女,ai_2626
10246739_725050727540721_500996985168724

also, kimtaeyeonbar and some fans waiting holding up TY fan, thats why she smiled.

6c68c1a3tw1ehrrdhft1pj20qo0zkgrp.jpg6c68c1a3tw1ehrrdfokorj20qo0zkgs6.jpg

cr via the sone source

LavelyShai said: @kimsoyeon18I read that fan acc on another site and nearly cried. Is this what fans want? Her to be sad again? She finally found some happiness and now she can't have it? My poor Taeyeon :(( :(
Also Baekhyun isn't going anywhere, once this all cools down everyone will be fine. It's dumb to ask him to be removed from EXO over this. 

@kimsoyeon18 really this airport incident is hurting me so much  :((  I can understand the response against Baekhyun because he is a rooki and his fans still did not spend long time with him and do not want to comment wither they are mature or not because it is not my position to judge ! but TAEYEON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she has been in the industry for so long now and her fans went through so much with her , share her the happy and difficult times of her career , thus the response she is receiving does hurt me so much because I believe she does not deserve it at all !! and she deserves to be supported by them the most at such moment even if we are against this relationship ( though still I see it is her personal choice and we should not interfere with that ) ... 

@LavelyShai and unnie @wangnyeo
i know this is might be an ot post but he really preach this

Heechul gives his take on Taeyeon and Baekhyun's relationship + reveals when he found out

Of course, many people tuned into the June 26 edition of JTBC's 'Ssul Jeon' to see whatHeechul might have to say about the relationship between SM label mates Girls' Generation's Taeyeon and EXO's Baekhyun.

He said, "To tell the truth, what fans are most upset about in relation to this dating scandal is that [Taeyeon and Baekhyun] made it so that fans could find out beforehand, using stuff like SNS. Regardless of whether they were codes hinting at their relationship, some things there were true, so fans are not graciously overlooking this dating scandal," hinting at the fans' sense of betrayal.  

Heechul continued, "This is what I always say: you can't help but date.  How could handsome and pretty people not date?"  While he understood this, he said that he always advised people to not leave a trace of their relationship.  He revealed that he never had a single picture he took with his past girlfriends.  

He said one girlfriend even asked him if he really liked her and wasn't he being a bit too severe, but he replied by saying she would know later on that he was in the right. Heechul continued, saying that it was only important the two liked each other and it was unnecessary to have couple items, etc. (such as the couple bracelets spotted on Taeyeon and Baekhyun).  

Park Ji Yoon smiled at him and said, "You knew, right?"  Heechul smiled back and said, "I knew about one month before," explaining he was closest to Taeyeon in Girls' Generation and closest to Baekhyun in EXO.  Kim Gu Ra put in, "They're at the age to date," but that he also realizes that fans must have received a lot of shock as it is not often the case when a member of an idol group that's only 2 years into debut, like EXO, is revealed to be dating.

Lastly, Heechul said that Taeyeon and Baekhyun were really in first place when it came to showing love to fans and receiving a lot of love in return.  He thinks the amount of the fans' disappointment is equal to their love for these idols. 

cr AllKpop

10352993_10201265343354797_7513832232328

@kimsoyeon18thanks for sharing and keeps updating this thread , for me I could understand Heenim point of view though can not agree 100 % with his opinion as not having couple items !! because once people are in love they would like to enjoy the moments and I see this is their rights so why not having that ! but still I could understand his points , especially that he is in the field unlike me , he has been an idol for so long now and experienced many things that I may not know , think about or take in consideration  ! 

Those who said Taeyeon's Insta is only for her FANS, if only you knew it before... Baekhyun is a Taeyeon's (LUCKIEST/BIGGEST) FANS... So what's the deal? Huh??

Cre: Ordinary SONE
[TRANSLATION]

One reason why you ought to be wary of the things you see and hear in the fandom. Be careful of stuff like that guys.

A k-anti of Baekhyun posted this after she got caught.

About what i posted yesterday, i’m really sorry.

I’m posting this along with the apology. I was a baekhyuntown member, and my ranking was quite high to the point that i was able to access the posts in the “Free” Zone. I pretended to be a Baekhyun fan and posted something there. I wrote it on purpose to cause unrest amongst fans.

A few hours later, i spoke badly about Baekhyun and spreaded rumours about him outside of the web. I deleted these afterwards but i posted new ones soon after. I was also always lurking around the “Free” Zone on baekhyuntown to leave comments that there were rumours being spreaded about Baekhyun outside.

The sole reason for me doing so was to tarnish Baekhyun and Baekhyuntown’s name. I wanted them to be demoralised and this was what i did.

Because of my actions, i am really unable to face Baekhyun. Not only did i harm Baekhyuntown, i slandered Baekhyun. For doing all these without a reason, i’m really sorry. I assure that i will never do anything like that ever.

What i just posted may not seem sincere but i really am. Even though i knew better than to hurt people like these, i still did it. Even linking the defaming post i wrote to outsiders. I have now deleted all of the posts i have made about Baekhyun, including those that traduce him and the rumours i created about him predebut. What i am scared now is that people have already screenshoted those and made it such that people can search for it.

I am also apologetic towards the admins of Baekhyuntown. For saying such hurtful words i really want to apologise.

Lastly, i want to apologise to Baekyun. I’m really sorry. For having no legit reason to smear you. I am really shameful.

Now i can only apologise to everyone who was hurt in the process of my careless actions but my words here are true.

Cre: http://ohbaeks.co.vu/post/89959816893/one-reason-why-you-ought-to-be-wary-of-the-things
I am currently reflecting over everything i have done.

10398676_583718815082114_273406647550615

I do not know , why I feel sad everytime I see her after knowing the news , instead of finding her happy , smiling and be teased for her dating like her donsengs !! why does she need to be sad ?!!!!!!!! 
Bottom line , SME I approve and support your decision of not declaring your idol couples .. I have been curious as many about the possible SME couples but after witness what happened to Taeyeon , I am not interested anymore .. dear SME you have always had foresight that I seems to be innocent enough and lack it !! so unless they are marrying , do not declare / confirm anything !! even if they got caught tell us as usual , they are in Sunbae-Hobae relationship !

Archived