Quantcast
xHanaParkx

[✿OFFICIAL✿]Byun BaekHyun(EXO)♥Kim TaeYeon(Girls Generation)[✿Pikachu/Oreo✩Couple Shippers Thread✿]

our Uri BaekYeon Moment :x :x :x
ctto
10452366_665144663557206_168274611399909

cute couple shirts
10415643_579549728832356_71979678966252710368415_579549752165687_207509224913263

REMEMBER THIS
CTTO
10407295_579535272167135_660830193182387

they already dating since taeyeon's birthday ohh i knew it already xD its it obvious baekhyun holding that cake for his birthday girl
I THINK JESSICA KNEW THIS ALREADY
10385408_471682779643028_209338231036655

Taeyeon wearing a hat that a fan gave Baekhyun
v.jongindipity/exofanbase
10364094_888533334507245_475998194638653

hope its gonna be fine to our otp 
positive believe to our otp 

Ahahaha Well I'm sure all of them knew, but Jessica had to make that face lmao 
I have no issue with her wearing that hat, it's not like she posted about it on IG like she bought it or something. 

LavelyShai said: Ahahaha Well I'm sure all of them knew, but Jessica had to make that face lmao 
I have no issue with her wearing that hat, it's not like she posted about it on IG like she bought it or something. 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Taeyeon Addresses Her Relationship with Baekhyun on Instagramtaeyeon-800x450.png

After unexpected news of Girls’ Generation Taeyeon’s relationship with EXO’s Baekhyun broke out yesterday, many fans have expressed their point of view on the matter. It seems that Taeyeon felt the need to address fans about it, and took to her Instagram to do so.

In the comments section of her Instagram account, Taeyeon expressed, “Sone. You were very surprised and hurt because of me today, right..I’m so sorry for making you feel feelings that you didn’t have to, and the news that came out today because I wasn’t a bit more careful. I really wanted to apologize. I’m really sorry for hurting you..”

She continued, “I think you feel many different feelings, like disappointment, anger, hatred, frustration, and dejection..I can accept it all and I want to apologize because, I don’t know if it’s just what I think, but you must have liked, trusted, supported, and put just as much effort and strength [into me] as well.

In the next comments, she wrote, “No matter what I say right now, it could all be interpreted differently..I’m not trying to explain myself, I just want to say something so that you can stop getting hurt at least one day earlier..about the things I post on Instagram, for which I had absolutely no such intentions. Things like, ‘I must have enjoyed posting such obvious pictures,’ and ‘I ridiculed the fans.’ There seems to be a lot of people who think this way so I wanted to let you know that was never my intention or goal..”

It appears that many fans began to suspect Taeyeon and Baekhyun of posting covert pictures and messages, connecting their Instagram posts to one another. Some even believed the two were purposely doing it to ridicule their fans, but Taeyeon wanted to explain that was not her intention at all. 

20140620000014_0.jpg

Cr Soompi

Goodmornight BaeYeon Stay Strong and In Love
hope positive things for them everything will be alright stay inlove together
cttoBqe2NXeCEAI_dt2.jpg
BqfDWheCQAA9jOc.jpg

I think it's cute they took similar selcas and such to connect to one another in "public", shows they were proud of their relationship. It wasn't to ridicule their fans who will believe what they choose. 
Love baekYeon!! Byuntae couple forever! :P 

LavelyShai said: I think it's cute they took similar selcas and such to connect to one another in "public", shows they were proud of their relationship. It wasn't to ridicule their fans who will believe what they choose. 
Love baekYeon!! Byuntae couple forever! :P 

yup correcta @LavelyShai
i dont know why they are still trending until now
they still dont accept thsi relationship 
most of the tweets from ChanBaek Shippers and EXO Fans

class="story-title" itemprop="name" style="line-height: 49.20000076293945px; -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 41px; vertical-align: baseline; width: 620px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Report: Taeyeon and Baekhyun went on five dates last month
20140619_SNSD_Taeyeon_EXO_Baekhyun_6.jpg

According to Dispatch, Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon and EXO’s Baekhyun went on a total of five dates last month.

Taeyeon, 25 and Baekhyun, 22 went on dates late at night to avoid sasaeng fans, typically after 2am or early in the morning. The two caught up whenever they both didn’t have any schedules.

Dispatch also revealed that the two idols started developing feelings for each other last year and started dating in February this year.

According to the report, Taeyeon would stay back late at night to watch Baekhyun practice.

Taeyeon apologised to fans after news of the idol dating EXO’s Baekhyun were confirmed by their agency yesterday.

The singer posted a series of comments on Instagram, where both EXO and Girls’ Generation fans left hateful messages.

“You were really surprise and hurt because of me today, right?”

“I’m really sorry that I made you feel things you didn’t need to feel and the article happened because I wasn’t more careful,

“I’m really sorry I hurt you.” Taeyeon commented on a photo of an Oreo she posted.

Korean idols often sign contracts stating that they won’t date during the term of their music careers due to the culture of fans overreacting to news of idols dating.

Read the full report below:

When did Taeyeon and Baekhyun started to have feelings for each other?
Dispatch: They first met in 2011 when Baekhyun became an SM Entertainment’s trainee. Since then, they have developed a bond with the things they have in common. They really began to develop serious feelings for each other last year and started dating this February.

What attracted them to each other?
Dispatch: Baekhyun was outspoken on his fandom for Taeyeon since his trainee period. Taeyeon cared most about Baekhyun out of all the EXO members. She was attracted to his persistence in effort, despite his cute looks. There are rumours that she would sometimes watch him practice whenever he stayed in late. Taeyeon has been a good mentor for Baekhyun as well.

Do they have nicknames for each other?
Dispatch: They call themselves “Taengkoong” couple. “Taeng” comes from Taeyeon’s nickname “Taenggu” and “Koong” comes from Baekhyun’s nickname “Baekoong.” Taeyeon calls Baekhyun “Baekyung” and “Baekoong” and Baekhyun calls Taeyeon “Taeyeon” and “Taenggu” despite Taeyeon being 3 years older.

Did fans realise their relationship even before yesterday’s official statement?
Dispatch: Suspicion aroused with their couple items, such as their bracelets, headphones, headsets, and sunglass. Furthermore, some of their Instagram photos are taken in similar positions.

Fans also took notice of their physical affections. Although they were not dating then, there were times when Taeyeon was spotted whispering to Baekhyun, such as SMTOWN 2012’s ending performance. Taeyeon was also spotted patting Baekhyun’s back during the 2013 Incheon Hallyu Concert and patting his head when EXO won an award in 2013.

The biggest piece was when Taeyeon posted a photo of a mug that had her face printed on in January. The photo’s caption stated, “Taengkoong very much” and the fans assumed that “Taengkoong” means Taeyeon and Baekhyun.

image.jpg

CAUGHT: Dispatch revealed the two stars were dating, after snapping a photo of the two on a date.

Cr HelloKPop

Poor Baekhyun, he's so sad and full of stress.I heard that the sasaeng fans turned back their tickets to his musical and they also expected some money back.. seriously :(
10348640_319618751534166_761107576476639

meykkei said: Poor Baekhyun, he's so sad and full of stress.I heard that the sasaeng fans turned back their tickets to his musical and they also expected some money back.. seriously :(

140620 [FANACC] GG 3RD JAPAN TOUR IN OSAKA
" Taeyeon was crying during Not Alone "

ctto
IT BROKES MY HEART I WAS CRYING AND CRYING :(( :(( :(( =(( =(( =((

Guest sweetpotatoesincloud9

Congratulations to BaekYeon Couple! I'm so happy for them! Fighting~ And Thank You @kimsoyeon18 for making this thread ;)

sweetpotatoesincloud9 said: Congratulations to BaekYeon Couple! I'm so happy for them! Fighting~ And Thank You @kimsoyeon18 for making this thread ;)

Taeyeon  :x :x :x
ctto
10362933_689781231092929_398588338943233

no news about baekhyun oppa :(