Quantcast
xHanaParkx

[✿OFFICIAL✿]Byun BaekHyun(EXO)♥Kim TaeYeon(Girls Generation)[✿Pikachu/Oreo✩Couple Shippers Thread✿]

Remember when Jessica called her this? It has a double meaning right now. And that hurts me the most. "Byun Taeyeon"

ctto via twitter
10437441_10201229317934184_5667962750669

Awww Taeng cried during Not Alone, that makes me so sad :(( :(( She must be so sad, but she has her sisters and more support than not. I really want to see the fan cams of that song. 
I hope both of them stay strong. I heard 3 of Baek's fansites closed down :( 

LavelyShai said: Awww Taeng cried during Not Alone, that makes me so sad :(( :(( She must be so sad, but she has her sisters and more support than not. I really want to see the fan cams of that song. 
I hope both of them stay strong. I heard 3 of Baek's fansites closed down :( 

Guest Athaya

Sorry for some word's in this post but i must say at last!I was shocked when I saw news O_o (Thinking back about word's in my mind "who's next from GG")Didn't expet them. And of course first thing is my worry for both of them. Fan's (sassaeng's) power is to strong. T&B should have smile on their faces non stop but it's not like that. Becose fan's are "shocked" -> "hurt" O_o WAY TO CREEPY!! It's sad that in Korea idols seems to be "belonged" to their fan's. They must bear with freakest things deal with peaple "love" but can't have their own real love. It's make me really sad. I just have hope that both of them stay strong and support ech other! 
Ship the no matter what :D

One of Taeyeon's biggest fansites have richard simmons down today and is issing refunds to those who pre-ordered the photobook. Here's a list of active fansites, though I think the top 11 matter the most since they're the biggestBql3MIGCQAAVGQA.jpg
But I can agree with this one, we shouldn't worry to much since she has so many more sites53a47e91ea42a3-91665584

meykkei said: LavelyShai said: Awww Taeng cried during Not Alone, that makes me so sad :(( :(( She must be so sad, but she has her sisters and more support than not. I really want to see the fan cams of that song. 
I hope both of them stay strong. I heard 3 of Baek's fansites closed down :(  Do you have any links of fancams for that? thank you :)
Seriously guys , I'm new to being a Kpop fan(even tho I listened to a few song back in the day) and I never even though that idols dating would be this "tragic" to their so called "fans" (sasaengs ,right?)  like,here if your singer is dating it may break out as a scandal but nothing more while in korea they do such stuff like sending death threats etcc etcc. they're crazy!Keep being strong Byuntae/Baekyeon! Sasaengs are stalker fans, EXO & SNSD have plenty of them though I think EXO's are more psychotic since they're still pretty new and some are former ELF/Cassies. Idols are marketed as being always available and having a more personal relationship with their fans & are often discouraged from dating or at least in public. When someone is caught dating, it can become a big deal. 

++++++ BAEKHYUN'S FANSITES' MASTER-NIMS SUPPORT AND REACTION ABOUT BAEK'S ISSUE. PART 1:

Woo-long ( White2do’s master-nim): Seeing throught K-nets’ comments, I cant stand it, why they have to treat him like that??? He was wrong tho u could not even say those things to him, and those hateful ones were said by ones who promised to walk with Baekhyun together thought the storms. Our baekhyunie!!! Now all I wanna is patting ur lil head, tell u that everything passed!!! It really hurt, we hope that u didn’t read those hateful comments, lets come throught this tough issue, we’ll stay together 4ever

Predule ( a new fs): we wont leave as long as Baekhyun is here. We will keep supporting him, we love him not because he’s single but becoz its our love comes from our own hearts. Dating wont change him, he’s still our Baekhyun, a guy with a lovely smile and beautiful hands. Im still staying here to protect that smile, if u love him, pls do not hurt him and people around him any more. We’re still here to support him so u baekhyun!!! Live ur own life and do not let anyone control urs.

SeashellBaek ( Baek’s China fs): we will always love Byun Baekhyun, all he needs now is fans’ supports, whatever happens, we’re still behind his back. Where Baekhyun is, we’re there for him, he just has to go ahead bravely, one day, everything will be better. We’ll always love him like that, we hope that he knew there are so many people still love him out there.

Baekhyunsister: Be brave Baekhyun, we’re fearless

Translating: Facebook EXO Baekhyun & SNSD Taeyeon (BaekYeon)

++++++ BAEKHYUN'S FANSITES' MASTER-NIMS SUPPORT AND REACTION ABOUT BAEK'S ISSUE. PART 2:

Polarlight: “ Its his own life and he deserves lots of love, we’re still behind u to take ur back”

Secretbox: “ Calm down, whatever happens, we still love u till the end”

White2do: “Support u as always, support Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, and we’ll never close our house, so do not believe in rumors”

Supernova: “ Still loving”

Lovefool: “ Ur always our light, Baekhyun-ah. In the future, we also still love u and support u who always shines brightly”

HoneyB: “ Woke up in the morning, the first thing I saw was the news about u, my hands were shaking and lots of thoughts came. I was mind-absent then thought a lot for all day long. But finally all I could think of was ur health and ur worries. I was confused how to do. Since the fact im ur fan will never change. Even in the future, I still support u Byun Baekhyun. Tho we cannot deny mistakes u made, u now and in the future just have to give effort for us to see ur more awesome side and that’s enough. Baekhyun-ah, I have been loving u and the love will just grow more and more. My singer Byun baekhyun, hwating! Im always here beside u and be on ur side. Loving u so much so much. ( My hands were still shaking really TTTT aishTTTTTT)”

HeyBaek: “ Ur here so we are. STAND BY YOUR SIDE.”
Byun Baekhyun, still make efforts to head forwards, he always appears in front of us with the most perfect image, but he’s also just a lil boy in his early twenties shines brightly, we hope that people can understand and give him some private. He has his right to achive things that he wants them himself, get to life that belongs to him only. We do not deny the past and the present, Baekhyun has been making out his efforts to achieve the love that he deserves now, and u guys cannot stop him heading to the top. Like a rainbow after rain. Guys, all we have to do now is get together, for loving baekhyun, so we should trust him, support him and walk with him together. There is till a long way ahead of us, so lets hold hands tightly staying right behind him. Ur here so we are. Byun Baekhyun is fearless, hwating! Byun Baekhyun is the most awesome.

DazzlingCream : “ Always stay beside Baekhyun and Chanyeol”

Translating: Facebook EXO Baekhyun & SNSD Taeyeon (BaekYeon)

++++++ BAEKHYUN'S FANSITES' MASTER-NIMS SUPPORT AND REACTION ABOUT BAEK'S ISSUE. PART 3:

From LightMe: : “He was still smiling tho he got injured on stage. He’s brave, thoughtful and fearless. Please, do not say to him those hateful words. Eventhoght falling down right on stage, he immediately stood up and smiled, since he was afraid that us worry. How wonderful this person is, pls people should not use bad words to hurt or attack him. If u do not even love him, just do not hurt him”
“ The only thing that LightMe exists is YOU”

Link video:

Cre: pic from Light me 

10360773_580177348769594_315708742044220

well @LavelyShai What Do You Think this are the masternim's fansites of baekhyun
even polarlight had spoken
10494766_10201224525734382_5247265116522

@kimsyeon18He's lost 3 fansites, but i am happy most of them have chosen to continue to support him. What both of them need right now is fan support and all fansites need to band together and show neither group is crumbling. I am happy they spoke up and said they're sticking by him. Some of Taeyeon's biggest sites need to post and say they are with Taeng no matter what & will stand by her side. It's quite sad that fans are saying they can't shield her from anti comments since they are "right" which is just bs. We defended her from many other controversies, but we can't do it now? We all (SONE/EXOstans) need to stand together and give our love and support to these two. 

Btw the hat that Taeyeon was seen wearing wasn't Baekhyun's fan gift, it was done on purpose BqmzEwmCEAEfSfH.jpg
ctto

Baekyeon moments 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ9FmUIWlC0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtL9CXsqA-w

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"Baekhyun - Taeyeon - Couple Sensation

ohh i get it xD
Teayeon's birthday cake 
ctto
10393825_741565942552915_558087177098214

Since yesterday, SONEs have been flocking to Taeyeon's Instgram to leave messages to her letting her know that not all her fans have turned their backs on her. If you have an Instagram account, you can go and leave a message for her :) 53a5c81b3f28d7-33610402

If any EXO fans here can leave us the link to Baekhyun's Instagram, we can do the same for him as well :) Let's unite both fandoms & show them we are nto divided and support them to the fullest!

[Fanart] 130621 Taeyeon "ALWAYS HERE" by Jellywing

#AlwaysHereKimTaeyon
10313312_886589684690171_324880153854068

@LavelyShai BaekHyun and Taeyeon both their instagrams is in private

@kimsoyeon18They changed them? That's good now we won't have so many negative comments on their IGs. I still see the bad ones every now and then, but SONEs have pretty much cleaned up that comments section on that post.