[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Hi Minshinners!  Here's some MH updates (though its been a while for me at least):2015 CF: Samsonite RED10477141_904936066185994_542584972457435

10897826_916354671710800_25765478335194010429291_904935999519334_225818140019775

credit as tagged
class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="text-align: left; font-size: 18px; color: rgb(20, 24, 35); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Thx @gentlelily12‌ for ur gifs. Lol, I can't help wonder why Minshin looked so lost at Heirs presscon, both duno whether to hold hands or hug arms or hug waist. People become so disconnected blur only when they r floating in another sphere, mind/spirit not connected w body yet. I call this State of delirium.

BB's suits...

I can't help thinking... red in Heirs, green in GB, consecutive years...hmmm color code is Christmas. Rmbr @MSRJ‌ chungu's fan a/c for BB's bkk fan meet in Dec14? BB mentioned Christmas not to b spent at home ya... I wonder...what took place tt makes Minshin so happy after Christmas ya ;)

Jasey, I've been refreshing & refreshing on ff, u know. Hopeful :)

Rainbow, reading ur ff. BG role reversal w BB in this one?

Guest eunnij09

See here, I was already in bed, just reading through everyone's posts when I felt compelled to comment. 

Here's a confession... I was curious. I was truly curious about PSH and her lead in Pinocchio. Especially after the finale, I was truly very curious and so I checked out their ship. 

Note: checked out. I didn't comment. 
Because I've been comparing them since the SBS Drama Awards, I just wanted once and for all to confirm some hunches. True enough, there was a lot of BTS for Pinocchio and our leads but none for Inheritors/Heirs, right?
And yet, at the wrap up party, no big hugs or anything. 
Of course, while they did have their cutesy, playful moments at the 2014 drama awards, nothing screamed "they're dating!!!' to me.
Let's face it, each ship has their own tone, right? Their own interpretations, their own delulu. Nothing new. Everyone's entitled to that.
But one comment struck me. I'll paraphrase it a bit.
"I wish these two (Pinocchio couple) would date already but it's 1000% impossible."
Let that sink in for a moment.
A shipper said that. People reacted, asking why that is--but nothing as passionate as how we defend our own shipping here in this thread.
I have a feeling, even they know that their OTP can't date each other. 
Any guesses as to why? You decide. I'll just happily leave it at that and go off to dreamland, my heart firmly on the right ship. ;)
PS If you're wondering why I was curious in the first place--well, their chemistry was off the charts on the show that I had to stop watching for a while. It messed me up so much.
But the break did me good. However watching them and them at the awards, something didn't feel... right? Basically my hunch was this: It's the show, it's their characters... 
it's not them. Because, they can't be. They're just friends. Or at least, that's what my gut tells me.
Hope that made sense. I had to check out a few threads because I needed to confirm my hunch. 
Mianhe chingus if I compared and got curious. I don't mean to start ship wars or something. I just needed to share how I felt and what I've seen. Thanks for reading.

Read BG's comment in her Pinocchio wrap up party pix w her Pinocchio parents, BG mentioned it wd b weird when Wed comes, she shd work yeah work. I hope she has a project in the pipeline w BB. Then we will see Minshin tog again :)

Psh, Lmh dearies,

if u r lurking in this forum. Please please please show us ur love for each other at GB premiere tmrw. U are both adults, if u cd so poignantly express ur love & desire in ur songs' lyrics, I dun see why u can't show us ur love. There will b no Minshinners, if there is no Minshin. Agree? ;) We all love both of u :x

hello minshinners. 
oh my goodness, i didn't visit my fav thread for few days and now i've got about 30 pages to back read. phewww  :)>-
as some of you already knew, i went to meet BB during innisfree Festa in KL on the 10th. i promised to write my FA ASAP, i know. but i am so sorry for posting it this late. something always came up and interrupt my writing and it took me some time to start again LOL 
@giselle_tw @meridian @myhepyending and all beloved minshinners, mianhae to keep you waiting ^:)^:)^:)^
so, here is my FA as promised. enjoy :x

150109 - Waiting for his arrival at KLIA

I went to the airport as early as 8 pm even though I know that his plane will only land at around 10.30 pm.

As per info that I got from a friend of mine who worked there, Minho’s plane landed at 10.40 pm but he only came out around 11.30 pm when there was less people around except for Minoz. That makes it easier for us to run around LOL

After waiting for about 3 hours and a half, finally he came out from the VIP gate. We were already screaming the moment we saw Mr Lee and the screaming sound became louder once we see him. Here is the photo that I managed to capture at the moment when he stepped out of the VIP lounge.

IMG_0082_zpsb45da00c.jpg

I ran as fast and as cautious as I can to follow him to his car at the entrance. There were quite many Minoz around and the security guards were forming a big circle to make way for him to walk and prevent us from coming any closer.

I followed him really close from the back and sometimes moved to the front right side to get a better view of him. 

IMG_0066_zps22c40630.jpg

IMG_0081_zps131555d3.jpg

Though it was late at night, he was still smiling and waving happily to us. One of the Minoz eonnie that I am close to even managed to get a handshake.

One funny thing that happen that night was, there was one Minoz wanted to give a pillow to Minho, so she tried to pass the box to one of the bodyguards I think, can’t really recall who she passed it to. However, the box that she passed almost hit him. Luckily he managed to dodge the box and he and Mr Lee were laughing after that.

IMG_0061_zps774dd785.jpg

Minho also waved to us using his phone from the heavily tinted car. The second picture was actually taken the moment he waved using his phone light. But i captured it a bit late.

IMG_0077_zpsd45e9548.jpg

IMG_0078_zpsa45ef038.jpg

150110 innisfree Festa at Sheraton Imperial Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

IMG_0228_zps643f06a5.jpg

IMG_0204_zpse50d43e0.jpg

I arrived at the venue at 12 pm when Minho was having his press conference session. Me and other Minoz sisters went to have our lunch at the mall across the road while waiting for the event to start at 3 pm.

The event was a very well-organized one. It was fun. We got goodie bag with innisfree merchandises inside. There was innisfree Play Green bottle, hankie, the Stamp and Bingo card and also Bingo stickers. Can you see BG's name among the many stickers provided to us? :-B

IMG_0328_zps73217532.jpg

IMG_0242-horz_zps11a67752.jpg

IMG_0236-horz_zpsc74f31da.jpg

We got to play Stamp Card game at the Brand Zone Experience area before we went inside the hall. We were told to try all 5 activities (take photo at the photo booth, DIY Eco gardening and Eco pouch, upload photo with #innisfreeFesta and also trying innisfree’s 8 solutions product) and get a stamp at each area. Once completed, we may proceed to the Roulette section to claim our lucky gifts.

IMG_0327_zps257f92a8.jpg

IMG_0241_zpsa7be348c.jpg

IMG_0240_zps5cf3530e.jpg

IMG_0326_zps8e5e3d44.jpg

We also wrote our sincere messages to Minho and tie them at the tree where later, Minho personally picks 3 messages and the chosen person will go up the stage, read the message out loud and take a photo with Minho.

IMG_0234_zpse52a2c82.jpg

Then we went inside. I was seated at the 4th row which is quite near to the stage.

IMG_0246_zps54fca415.jpg

The event started with speeches from the innisfree Korea representatives; I can’t really remember their names and positions. I was feeling really nervous waiting for Minho to come out kekekeke. They mentioned that the grand opening event on the 5th Dec was overwhelming and there was a clip shown. I was in the clips and on that day I was one of the earliest people to arrive in front of the shop. I arrived there at 7.20 am even though the shop opened at 10 am LOL

received_10204413539812665_zps7cb7f359.jpeg

And finally after the speeches ended, Minho came out, looking as dashing, as handsome as he always is. The first thing that he said was “apa khabar”which means how are you? He then mentioned that he came to Malaysia few months back in September 2014 for another event (Osim).

IMG_6471_zpsc2edb7e4.jpg

IMG_6475_zps6fe563a9.jpg

IMG_6495_zpsdb5bb34d.jpg

After a brief intro, we then played the innisfree Bingo game. The first 3 persons who gets 3 Bingo lines the fastest win and get the green tea set as gifts. They also can take photo with Minho. The game was played based on Minho’s answers to 9 questions that were asked. 

IMG_6453_zps27889f21.jpg

To tell you the truth, actually I really wanted to put BG's sticker on my card but I doubt there'll be a question about her, so I put Yoona instead as she is also innisfree spokesperson. Anyway, there was no question about any female colleague or co-stars at all HAHA 

First questions was what is the first word of Minho’s first big screen movie? Obviously the answer is Gangnam LOL. He talked a bit about Gangnam 1970 and also mentioned about its release in Malaysia. Then he also said jokingly, have all of us already stick the stickers coz he could see some haven’t stick them and were busy sticking them after the question were asked.

A question about the bestselling serum which is green tea seed serum was also asked. He said it was a “hard” question while laughing haha LOL. While explaining a bit about the serum, he added that his skin currently is not so good. The lady emcee then said I was sitting very close to this charming man and I can’t see any open pores on his face. His skin is perfectly fine J

He was also asked about the jeju scoria. Well for this one, we answered it for him as he said he doesn’t know the answer for this question HAHA

His blood type was also one of the questions that were asked. Being a Minoz, I kinda predicted the questions that will be asked about him beforehand and this one was included. Of course we knew all along that his blood type is A so before the lady emcee finished asking, we already shouted the answer KEKEKE. She then asked how you know. Did you google? We confidently answered we are his true fans, we just knew HAHA. Minho laughed and said, yes that was correct. His blood type is A and he briefly talked about his personalities.

He was also asked about his childhood dream. And of course again, we shouted “soccer, football !!” before the lady emcee finished asking :D Minho playfully answered, baseball. We said eeyyy in unison, he then laughed again and said our answer is correct. He talked a bit about his favourite football club which was Manchester United but now he supports Real Madrid.

When he was asked about the origin of innisfree which is Jeju, the lady emcee asked him to recommend places to visit. Instead of recommending the places, he talked about Korean food to try LOL

As far as I can recall, there was also questions about what day was the grand opening event held which is Friday and also about the Eco Hankie campaign.

I wasn’t lucky enough to get three bingo lines but never mind, I still enjoyed myself just staring at his handsome face

After taking photos with the 3 winners, he then picked 4 wishes cards from the many wishes cards of which we sincerely wrote on and tied on the tree. The ones picked got prizes, hug and a photo with Minho.

IMG_6525_zps48dbf461.jpg

The lady emcee was so funny. She loved to tease Minho and us HAHA

She said she knew that everyone in the hall currently were so jealous of her and wanted to take her spot to sit beside this charming man. She jokingly added, I am just doing my job. Please don’t hate me. Some of us including me jokingly shouted I hate you LOL

She also teased the lucky fans saying she’ll take all the prizes since she knew they only wanna hug him, touch his hand, stare into his eyes and they don’t really bother about the prizes, HAHA

When Minho was asked about the blood type question, she teased us saying that all of his fans will still love him even though he has no blood and willingly donate our blood to him. If he has no blood, is he a vampire then? A very gorgeous vampire KEKEKEKE

Lastly was the group photo session as usual. I managed to run to the most front spot and I was standing very close to him. I can be clearly spotted in the picture below. Just take a guess which one is me KEKEKE

IMG_6556_zps0c8067ba.jpg

IMG_0301_zps33e3eb32.jpg

This video is my fancam that I took when Minho was saying goodbye to us before going backstage. I am not sure if you can hear his voice or not because i don't know what went wrong with my phone which i used to record this video as the volume is so low. anyway, just enjoy looking at this handsome namja arasso :D

IMG_6565_zpsa9c7a6a1.jpg

Minho also mentioned that he’s planning to come to Malaysia again for a concert. Just praying hard that he really will come again soon. Weeeee can’t wait :x

150110 MH departure back to Korea

While waiting for Minho, I got to see Baro and other B1A4 members who were also departing through the VIP gate. Actually, B1A4 was having their concert on the same day with innisfree Festa. They came here and went back on the same flight with Minho. So there were many people around that night.

I decided to just wait at the VIP gate this time; I didn’t run and follow him from the entrance because I was afraid I couldn’t get clearer pictures of him if I join the crowd.

Thus, I secured the best spot where I can see him clearly and stood there waiting for his arrival. And I think I was lucky because he will always stop right in front of the place that i was standing at to wave to us. The last time I went to send him off, I stood at the same spot when he stopped and stood right in front of me waving and smiling.

There were also some people there who was not a Minoz sending Minho off. They were all praising Minho, saying how handsome and nice he is and they were shocked with the crowd which was a much bigger crowd than B1A4’s.

IMG_6587_zpscef65841.jpg

IMG_6588_zps057944c4.jpg

and that was the end of my short but memorable and priceless moments with uri BB. hope to see him again soon :x

myhepyending

said:

HI DEARIES~JUST SOME REMINDER: THE LAST DATE TO SUBMIT YOUR MESSAGE IS ON JAN 16
REPOST:

I’m dropping here today to bring you a good news! As the Valentine’s Day is approaching, I and a few Malaysian MinShinners are planning to prepare “MinShinners Love Scrap Book” as a gift for them. We are planning to compile all of our messages to both LMH & PSH in the scrap book. So, all of you are invited to join! 

Here what you have to do:

·         Write your message in Microsoft word/PDF/ or any software you are good with

·         Design your message with pictures or anything you wanted to

·         Don’t forget to include your name(nick or real name, it’s up to you) and your country

·         The limit of each message is ONE page only

·         After you are done, please email it to me at myhepyending@gmail.com

·         The due date is January 16, 2015

v  If you have no idea on what to write to them, don’t worry, you still can participate by emailing OR JUST PM me your name and country. The objective of this project is to show both LMH & PSH that they have many fans that will always support them from all over the world. Thus, we will include all of the names & countries in the scrap book. 

So MinShinners start writing now~

XOXO

@minjiaa thank you for the lovely FA! Big hugs to you for waiting for him at the airport apart from attending the innisfree event. We MinShinners are so lucky to have such dedicated and generous shippers who show support to our couple in many different creative ways! =D>

BB looked so fine. Even his back was uhm yummy (for lack of a less pervy word, sorry BG!) ;;)

Am I feeling happy after reading the translation made by our chingu @mosquito‌ re Uri Min The Chonsun Ilbo interview specially that part where Min said that both KWB and our BG agreed to attend G70 VIP Premiere, and that Min has yet to watch Shin The Royal Tailor since the VIP Premiere was cancelled? Are you kidding me.......... Feeling happy is an understatement of what I'm feeling right now....... I am not only happy but .... ecstatic, over the moon, blissful and most importantly I'm spazzing and delulu again because it means Min is updated, informed, aware and my delulu mind is saying that our Min is trolling BG =P~ 8-} :)) >:) ...... So, if Shin for some reasons will not be able to attend G70 VIP Premiere, I will not be so disappointed but contented, knowing that somehow Min and Shin still has some form of communicating with each other after The Heirs ended..... and also as a Minshinner in my over the moon feeling right now, Min just validated why I/we shipped, spazzed and delulu over our OTP...... :x :x ..... Thank you chingu @mosquito‌ for your hardwork in translating Min latest interview.... Chingu @kiklamino‌ .... From where I lived, it is 6-7 hours of driving to LA and the timing of the film showing/date of G70 is not possible for me to take a time-off from work. I'm really hoping that SF can also be considered as a city profitable enough for G70 to be shown..... [-O< And at chingu @hotbb‌ .... Thanks for the correction on the red printed scarf Min wore in Guerilla date is not the same as in wrap up party of The Heirs.....

TessB said: Am I feeling happy after reading the translation made by our chingu @mosquito‌ re Uri Min The Chonsun Ilbo interview specially that part where Min said that both KWB and our BG agreed to attend G70 VIP Premiere, and that Min has yet to watch Shin The Royal Tailor since the VIP Premiere was cancelled? Are you kidding me.......... Feeling happy is an understatement of what I'm feeling right now....... I am not only happy but .... ecstatic, over the moon, blissful and most importantly I'm spazzing and delulu again because it means Min is updated, informed, aware and my delulu mind is saying that our Min is trolling BG =P~ 8-} :)) >:) ...... So, if Shin for some reasons will not be able to attend G70 VIP Premiere, I will not be so disappointed but contented, knowing that somehow Min and Shin still has some form of communicating with each other after The Heirs ended..... and also as a Minshinner in my over the moon feeling right now, Min just validated why I/we shipped, spazzed and delulu over our OTP...... :x :x ..... Thank you chingu @mosquito‌ for your hardwork in translating Min latest interview.... Chingu @kiklamino‌ .... From where I lived, it is 6-7 hours of driving to LA and the timing of the film showing/date of G70 is not possible for me to take a time-off from work. I'm really hoping that SF can also be considered as a city profitable enough for G70 to be shown..... [-O< And at chingu @hotbb‌ .... Thanks for the correction on the red printed scarf Min wore in Guerilla date is not the same as in wrap up party of The Heirs.....

Yup @Tess‌B, @MMEDH‌, so agree w both of u. BB is v witty aye, I think he's teased the media w tt rumor, now he's getting them excited over kwb n BG attending, am sure the media will b all eagle-eyed today. Yeah! Good for us ;)

@amidara chingu, not heard from u in this forum for so long. Miss ur reading of Minshin, from ur work in the entertainment industry. Curious me wonder what motherhood statement(s) wd BB say tonight. Since he alredi scripted what kwb n BG wd say tonight in his earlier interview reply ;)

Guest itybittykitty

Mosquito said:

LMH: Do not like to be confined in 'frameworks'

Foreword: This is an excerpt, not complete, of MH's interview released on Jan 19, 2015 -- The Chonsun Ilbo

问:这次可能获得大量男粉丝的支持?

“(笑)我也希望如此。我以前的作品主要是针女性观众的,没有男性观众可喜欢的地方。但私下交流的话,男的比女的更喜欢我。希望男性观众这次能够看出我的长处。”

Asked: This time you would probably gain lots more male fans (through Gangnam 1970)?

MH: (laugh) I hope so. In the past my works are primarily favourites of female audience, (generally) male audience do not fancy them. But through private exchanges, male audience seems to like me more compared to female audience. I hope that this time round, male audience would appreciate my strength.

问:首次挑战高难度动作戏,在动作和浪漫爱情中更喜欢哪一个?

“如果是34年前,我肯定选择动作。但是其间我演过几部浪漫爱情剧,对那些肉麻的演技没有感到不便。现在这两个戏,我都已经习惯了。”

Asked: This is you first attempt at challenging stunt actions, between action and romantic (productions), which do you prefer?

MH: If it's 3, 4 years back I would definitely pick action (genre); now that I have acted in a few romantic dramas, I don't feel awkward nor inconvenient. I am accustomed to both types of act.

s9(0).jpg

问:柳河作为折磨演员的导演而闻名,据说他让演员反复演戏,直到他满意。

“是。但是我没有受到折磨(笑)。每个戏我都只拍过3次以下。听说有个演员甚至拍过30多次。”

Asked: Director YH is known for being tough & gruelling, heard that he would repeatedly make his actors perfect their act to his satisfaction.

MH: Yes, but I did not suffer (such treatment) (laugh). For every act I did not have to do it more than 3 times. I heard that there was an actor who filmed (a scene) for more than 30 times. [Note]

[Note] from another interview excerpt… (http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201501132349399610)

Known for being a tough director who is strict & demands perfect execution from his actors, Director YH has this to say of MH, “for every cut (shoot) I never had to let MH do it more than 3 times; because MH would always perform & perfect his act to my satisfaction within 3 NGs; MH & I did have in-depth communication & understanding prior to each act, that helped to achieve the not more than three takes shootings.”

问:据说曾经决心年近30时才接拍电影,这有什么理由吗?

“我看来不好的事,我绝对不做。以前我看电影的时候,如果演员饰演不符合其年龄的角色,我感到非常不快。我当时决心,我绝不犯下这种错误。尤其为观看一部电影,观众付出一定价值和时间,所以我不想犯下这种错误。”

Asked: Understand that you made a conscious decision to film movie only when you are closed to 30 (years of age), is there any reason?

MH: In my opinion, I would not do things which I do not feel good about. In the past when I watched movies, if an actor did not play a role which was befitting to his age, I would feel unhappy. As such I am determined not to commit similar mistake. Especially for movie, the audience has to pay a certain value and set aside specific time for it, I do not want to make such a mistake.

s13.jpg

问:去年底,《继承者们》三人帮的新片将接连上映的消息受到极大关注。朴信惠和金宇彬的电影已经都上映了,看过没有?而且在20日举行的VIP首映式,他们是否答应出席?是不是有什么话想听?

“我曾经出席《技术者们》VIP首映式,但是因为《尚衣院》首映式取消,还没有看过这部电影。他们俩都答应出席。但是因为我们都是同一个年龄段的演员,而且都在努力工作,所以不好对别人的演技和作品做出评价。我想,他们只能鼓励我说‘辛苦了’之类的话。”

Asked: End of last year (2014), the trio in "The Heirs" released a series of movies and attracted much attention. Both PSH & KWB movies have been released, have you watched them? Have they agreed to attend the Jan 20 VIP movie premiere (of Gangnam 1970)? Do you wish to receive any words (of encouragement from them)?

MH: I have attended the VIP premiere of "The Con Artists", however due to cancellation of the VIP premiere of "Royal Tailor" I have yet to watch it. Both of them have agreed to attend (Gangnam 1970 VIP premiere). Because we are closed in age and have been working diligently in our respective field, it may not be appropriate to make comments about each other's work. I think they would encourage me by saying 'work hard', something like that."

credit & excerpt: 专访李敏镐:不喜欢被“框架”束缚