[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

too many differences between the heirs and pinocchio ... sbs so easly show the bts of pinocchio but the heirs i think they must think hard to show the heirs bts .... to many skinship show up in pinocchio but the heirs no ... they didn't worry about rumour / scandal when show up the skinship bts but why no in the heirs ..... in pinocchio why BG so easily show up the picture between her and LJS but why so hard to show up your picture with minho .. shinhye? is that cause of the smoking BB pic, so you didn't dare to show the pic .... and now there is a pic of BG in wrapped up party but why so difference with heirs ... it was really hard to find the wrapped up party of the heir .... and no heirs promotion with both of you minshin ... i will wait the pinocchio promotion .. if there are the pinocchio promotion with both of you, it will be more weird .... and if shinhye didn't attend the premiere of BB movie .. it will be more more weird .... i like pinocchio , i like LjS too .... but why why why ... too many why .... so uri minshin for the end and to cure my curiousity .. i just want to heard that both of you in a relationship ... that both of. you will say "i do" in the altar ... and i will see that in the headline LEE MIN HO married with PARK SHIN HYE .... that day i will be a happier woman

Park Shin Hye at Pinocchio After Party
B7huwxSCcAEKhbT.jpg:large
[Rough Trans- Im Do Yoon's IG message] #Pinocchio Wrapped-up party, met my chingu Park Shin Hye in [Heartstrings] 4 years ago, can't explain how excited it is to meet again 3 years later, no matter when [she's] always cheerful, [she] looks beautiful too when taking care of others, a really good actress, our Shin Hye, from the viewpoint of a woman, Actress Shin Hye is really beautiful, let's meet again in future [workpiece] ♡
http://www.tweetface.co/index.cfm/user/show/code/zXjEg9O6D
credit: @Wintercherub  2m

B7ht2nrCIAASsDS.jpg
B7ht2nnCIAM3lOI.jpg
B7gWunlCcAASuPG.jpg:large
B7iYs7qCMAArXJj.jpg

credit as tagged 

Im Do Yoon's IG message

[Rough Trans- Im Do Yoon's IG message] #Pinocchio Wrapped-up party, met my chingu Park Shin Hye in [Heartstrings] 4 years ago, can't explain how excited it is to meet again 3 years later, no matter when [she's] always cheerful, [she] looks beautiful too when taking care of others, a really good actress, our Shin Hye, from the viewpoint of a woman, Actress Shin Hye is really beautiful, let's meet again in future [workpiece] ♡
translated by Jinjja Wintercherub 
screenshot_2015-01-17-11-59-26-1.png

I always know that many of her male costar and producer said how well PSH taking care of them during shooting.Now we also get to hear from her fellow actress. I gotta say I'm proud of her, that despite she's the lead actress she didn't act starlet and very down to earth.
By taking care means she will help preparing food for staff and fellow actors during shooting, always asking for their conditions and gave coats to staff, bring coffee and candies and hand it to staff personally. You know, all shorts of small warm gestures. 
During YAB I saw she went to each staffs and gave out sweets and asking about their conditions, during HS and FBND i saw her prepare food for everyone on set, and during Heirs we saw her bring food for Minho in a plate, now we hear this from her friend. And that's only small parts of what we can witness. She is a real life sweetheart :x sometimes I wonder how come she is this beautiful and humble despite how big she is. I think all these quality made her loved by many of her fans and anyone who work with her.  
Fact that, when she got an accident, she's the only one who conscious and able to call emergency and she was the last person who went to hospital just because she want all people in the car to go first before her. That's how caring person she is :) she's a one of a kind.

About The Heirs wrap up finaly party, I think that they were trying to get out of their character. BB's face like he has insomnia. Maybe, they had a lot of questions to themselves as well as with each other. The moment they hugged each other, I guess they are touched. And when I saw them happy in 2013 sbs award night , I believed they have found the answer.

f6a100ec425c0f60beb27e5ebf288019_zps3ebd

Our ship has undergone a challenge from BB's interview. I was very surprised at your precise , logical and precise analysis. A few days ago I feel like a warrior with enemies who have no sympathy with BB. :> :> :>

Guys, keep the faith and ship MinShin :x :x :x Love you all :-*

@rori0711
I'm sure Kang PD won't mind my explanation. I think he'd rather listen to that minor explanation than have me and @elle8888 interview him as we reprised our role as The Loonies. ROFL. 

And for the rest of the MinShinners, my hand got itchy yet again when I saw the original photos. LOL.
fZWduGY.jpg

I am NUTTY for MINSHIN!
=)) 8-} >:):D >:) 8-} =))

Guest daffodil82

I was just reading minshininternational  fb site and came across a very logical interpretation of BB's controversial interview. I hope you read it also.  It's on the "AFTER THE HOT TOPIC..." comment portion by admin light. I wanted to post it here in SPOILER but just don't know how. It's very enlightening and could calm our shipper's heart. I hope someone could post it here :\">
And by way, BB's event site in Daegu this morning was next to MANGO SIX where CES used to work :xYou could also see photos in the same minshininternational  fb site!

giselle_tw said:

Im Do Yoon's IG message

translated by Jinjja Wintercherub 
screenshot_2015-01-17-11-59-26-1.png

I always know that many of her male costar and producer said how well PSH taking care of them during shooting.Now we also get to hear from her fellow actress. I gotta say I'm proud of her, that despite she's the lead actress she didn't act starlet and very down to earth.
By taking care means she will help preparing food for staff and fellow actors during shooting, always asking for their conditions and gave coats to staff, bring coffee and candies and hand it to staff personally. You know, all shorts of small warm gestures. 
During YAB I saw she went to each staffs and gave out sweets and asking about their conditions, during HS and FBND i saw her prepare food for everyone on set, and during Heirs we saw her bring food for Minho in a plate, now we hear this from her friend. And that's only small parts of what we can witness. She is a real life sweetheart :x sometimes I wonder how come she is this beautiful and humble despite how big she is. I think all these quality made her loved by many of her fans and anyone who work with her.  
Fact that, when she got an accident, she's the only one who conscious and able to call emergency and she was the last person who went to hospital just because she want all people in the car to go first before her. That's how caring person she is :) she's a one of a kind.

piecesofrainbow said: @rori0711
I'm sure Kang PD won't mind my explanation. I think he'd rather listen to that minor explanation than have me and @elle8888 interview him as we reprised our role as The Loonies. ROFL. 

And for the rest of the MinShinners, my hand got itchy yet again when I saw the original photos. LOL.
fZWduGY.jpg

I am NUTTY for MINSHIN!
=)) 8-} >:):D >:) 8-} =))

Hi everyone!!

It's been really long since I last posted in our thread while in fact, I do lurk here pretty often :">

It's nice to see MinShin supporter base has grown so quickly over the past 1 year. As we grow bigger, it's inevitable that this shipping group attracts much more attention, both favorable and unfavorable. As MinShiners, what we can do and are showing the world we can do really well is to support Min and Shin, to have faith in them, and to remind ourselves why we are here in the first place when in doubt. Having said that, if anyone who intends to join this ship to create war, rumours, hatred, I can safely say that person would get bored pretty quickly.. As the rest of us would come together and show otherwise.

I would really encourage everyone to watch Pinocchio. Shin Hye's acting was just superb, amazing, adorable to the max. And please dont hate her male lead, lets put it this way, they are doing their job as actors excellently! This is where we need to remind ourselves why we are here! Why we ship MinShin was more than just on screen chemistry, more than collected co-incidences..

So, keep our heart warm for MinShin and our head cool to tell truth from rumour/distortion, to stay united and fair and positive, and we surely need lots and lots of patience to wait to the day MinShin gets "officially" REAL..

Cheers to us, one hell of an amazing group of shippers!

Another FV of BB Guerilla Date Appearance

BB appearance in Guerilla Date will air 1/24/2015Please look forward to it! :)

[interview] Lee Min Ho Talks Money Management, Choosing 'Gagnam 1970' and More

The hallyu star Lee Min Ho shared his thoughts on his fortune.
On January 14, Lee Min Ho held an interview for the film Gangnam 1970 at a café in Samcheong-dong and was asked, “You reportedly made a tremendous amount of income. How have you been managing your money?”“First of all, the only thing that is under my name is a house,” said Lee Min Ho. “My parents manage my money and property. I’m not sure if I will be interested in trying something new in the future, but I’m busy enough with acting for now. I haven’t thought about money management at all.”

[interview] Lee Min Ho Talks Money Management, Choosing ′Gangnam 1970′ and More

About choosing a film with such a heavy topic, Lee Min Ho said, “If I was trying to make more money or had intentions for commercial gains, I might not have chosen this film. But I wanted to show myself moving forward as an actor before I entered by 30s, and that’s why I chose this movie.”
Meanwhile, Gangnam 1970 is a film about desire, loyalty and betrayal of two men named Jong Dae (Lee Min Ho) and Yong Gi (Kim Rae Won) during the 1970s in Seoul when Gangnam began undergoing development. As the final piece of director Yoo Ha’s street trilogy, following Once Upon A Time in High School and Dirty Carnival, it stars Lee Min Ho, Kim Rae Won, Kim Ji Soo, Jung Jin Young, AOA’s Seoulhyun and more. It premieres on January 21.

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/85135/interview-lee-min-ho-talks-money-management-choosing-gangnam-1970-and-more

I'm glad he chose a project that challenge him as an actor.

Good luck Min Ho! :)

MinShin fighting!

Guys @Kit_Kat updated her fanfic..Aish this girl doesn't even tell us [-( :PYay!! She updated!! \:D/Sorry, I'm just excited, it's hard waiting for updates! ^:)^https://smidgenofreality.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/mine-to-redeem-chapter-3/

Thank you everyone that updated their fanfics! :)Check out more MinShin fanfics:http://www.asianfanfics.com/browse/tag/minshin
Don't forget to check the M-Rated section if you want something spicy ;))  
Branwen's:https://theprovinground.wordpress.com/

Louishtine:http://www.wattpad.com/story/30062456-damn-love

(I apologize if I missed someone ^:)^  ). 
Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho are the Best! :)