[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

@meridian and @mosquito

my dear friends,I lived every minute of your experiences.

Thanks to your wonderful description i was able to be there.
I am so glad that you were able to see our MinShin and confirm how beautiful their souls are and not only the outside of them.

We are lucky being their supporters individually or as a couple.
We are lucky as many of us said to have each other in that trip of our ship until it would reach the final destination.
Be sure our ship WILL reach the final destination.
It was written by fate years ago when they first laid eyes on each other during their ETUDE days.
    MinShinners I miss you All

Thank you @Mosquito and @meridian with experiences meet our minshin....I love minshin really...now I think that I can't jump ship...I fall in love with this couple...and can't ship other couple either :-* ....I love them....MINSHIN forerver :x

Park Shinhye visits Lee Eunsung to congratulate newborn child — aegyo.me/jYV

BxnPdzXCEAAdSnN.jpg

Park Shinhye visited and congratulated actress Lee Eunsung, wife of Seo Taiji, for giving birth to her first baby.

Park Shinhye recently visited a postnatal care center to congratulate her friend Lee Eunsung for giving birth, making netizens wonder about their relationship.

Originally the two met at “Banolim”, a variety program that was popular in 2005, and continued their friendship onwards.

Even though Lee Eunsung is two years older than Park Shinhye, they became relying friends to each other and not only that, Park Shinhye was right next to Eunsung when she was giving birth.

Lee Eunsung is the wife of Seo Taiji, a new father who is one of the most influential and legendary musician of Korea. The two were officially married on June 2013 and on August 27th, they became parents.

The friendship of the two looks so adorable and lovely. Anyone jealous of their friendship?

Source: http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/97606023383/park-shinhye-visits-lee-eunsung-to-congratulate-newborn

-----

Shin Hye such a loyal and dependable friend. She's just too amazing! :x

as usual my reaction to SH message to ES is delayed but nevertheless reading her message to ES it is like letting her fans know that we are very much in love eventhough despite the challenges, she will never let go of his hand.....hmmmmmmm love. they must have spent quality time together during the holiday and sorted out a lot of things between them and their families, seeing MH so happy after the holidays and SH getting braver.......i am a happy camper :D

@candyminshin , sorry for my ignorance but what is NB? i couldnt read articles this time. I only read news about them here in our thread. Anyway, yes be calm chingu, as i said bfore, there will always be antis everywhere so prepare ur brave heart too always. Sometimes, I can't avoid reading comments, im also curious but just remember on what u believe and never comment to fight back to them.

@meridian and @mosquito lemme give you a hug chingus. We are indeed on the right ship. MinHo and ShinHye are indeed our One True Pair because they share the same compassion, they're both caring not to mention their humility and empathy set them apart from others. They truly belong with each other . :x I am a Minoz for 5 years now and I followed any thread available (as long as it's English) pertinent to Minho, all I can say is he was brought up well by his parents. His good deeds and character are impeccable as per countless encounters with fans. As per ShinHye, need I say more? I am loving her everyday and based on what I learned from Starlight Angels, she is indeed a sweet angel adorn with so much kindness in her heart. :x

Guest GraceG1430294167

Dear candyminshin

Kindly give me the link where to read those harsh comments.

I want to read it myself because everytime I read bashes against Minshin the more I love them. Ha!ha!ha! Please. Thanks.

Guest minshin02

Dear candyminshin Kindly give me the link where to read those harsh comments. I want to read it myself because everytime I read bashes against Minshin the more I love them. Ha!ha!ha! Please. Thanks.

Guest GraceG1430294167

Dear candyminshin

I am not asking because I want to fight and to be hurt but to love minshin more.The more I read harsh comments the more I will love them. Do not worry my heart is strong enough. I will nver get hurt because from the start we know they are not minshiners. It will be more hurtful if we will discover from this thread pretending to be minshiners . I hope no one is from this thread. I appreciate your concern and do not be sad if they were bash ,it only means they are successful and popular being envied.

I'm over 60 yrs old but feels young being a MinShinner. Hehe. My gut feel is that MinShin will soon announce their love/marriage plans coz they & people privy to their relationship are sending so many feelers. Also both are glowing & blooming reminiscent of Heirs days. Both have continuously shown AV's of The Heirs in their FMs since start of 2014. We should keep on spazzing this ship to let MinShin know their union is getting more & more popular/acceptable globally. I'm also saving for a trip to Seoul to attend their wedding. Wow!

Guest MgM1430294418

A10tion All Minshinersssss..pls check this site new photoshoot of our dear LMH....www.minozforever.wordpress.com.....kyaaaaaaaa he even wear a ring...i hope that is the promis ring......

@candyminshin LET IT GOOO, LET IT GOO!! Let's go ahead and slam the door!!
I miss you dear! Dont mind them trashers, aint worth the time and effort for your angst! hekhek
Just know this, our babies are way too far from whatever they are saying. :x Let's just shut them off from our happy place! yay!!! :D

and that Semir ad... the only thing that ran through my mind was that MH LIKES IT ROUGH.. Rawr!!!!!!!
BxlK5qYCEAAECcE.jpg:large
I love his look in here.. so manly! aigooo!!!! whatta namja!!!!
Its like, dirty. sexy. yummy.... IS IT FRIDAY YET?!!!

where r u sin2sa writer nim.i miss u so damn much actually miss ur ff hehe :P:P .i think ur going to asian tour again.kidding.please update entwin with u.please.i love u all minshinner.i wanna say this word for a long time.CALM AND CONTINUE SAIL.our ship will shake and stress later i m sure because minshin new patner ,new ship and lost trolls.so let support and comfory each other till their wedding day .fighting minnshinner.