[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest kimzy31

My fellow minshinners, I know it is so frustrating that unnie Shin Hye is on the 2nd place of GOA. I was also shocked by the sudden uprising votes of the contender following her. But we must hold of ourselves and be ready of the results that would come up.. I know we vote really hard for her by having sleepless nights or lack of sleeps, and used other means just to vote non stop for her to widen the gap from the other contenders and let her be crown as Goddess of Asia. But please, let us bare in our minds the thought of accusing people for cheating is not good. Despite of these frustrations that we have, let us not blame others for that, because I really think it is not right.

We are happy and contented wherever unnie SH win in every poll that she's in and do not complain about it, right?Because that is what we want and try to ignore other fandoms by accusing the poll as bias because their bet is not winning. Same also with our situation right now. I know all of us are unhappy and disappointed because unnie Shin Hye is not on top and and are complaining that there is a bias in the poll.(Which I am hoping is not true.)

I really hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Let us fight till the end and let the negative thoughts be disperse.

At least we can really say that we did our best by supporting unnie till the end and I think that is the most important thing.

Remember, we cannot hold or get whatever we want, because God/Allah/Buddha has a better plan in the future..

Forgive me for the long posts. I just want to share my thoughts regarding this one.

Guest GloriaT

CAN WE MAKE A PETITION ON THIS POLL ITS REALLY NOT FAIR FOR US WE BEEN KEPT SHIN HYE ON TOP FOR HOW MANY DAYS THEN FOR A SINGLE DAY EVEN ON THE LAST 5 HOURS THEY MANIPULATING THE POLL. HOW CAN ANYONE CANNOT ACCESS THE SITE??? >:P 

Guest giggle33333

Guys what's taobao? Can we do that thingy too? Im sorry im just try to do everything to make shinhye win now

Hallo chingu Minshinners

so long not come here because i'm focus to GOA… now i really wanna cry. I dont know how can get 13k so fast and connection so slow and error every for open that web. I vote with my phone, my computer and my notebook, turn on/off my connection cos I want vote so much for our girl and when look what happen and know what their do

This make my heart so sick.

Its ok not need that Because she keep our goddess and min ho goddess because he said he like a goddess.

Thank u, u all so amazing MinShinners and i'm so proud of u all. u are the real have really big power and big love. my respect for u all. may this all can make us more strong

So keep hwaiting…for next vote we still must fight for our couple until 3 august right… hwaiting

Guest raine9shinhye

Hi there Pinoy Minshiners! Nice to meet you.  I'm happy to know that I'm not the only Pinay in here.

:D

Hello Pinoy MinShiners!

Guest lara428

HELLO! MY DEAR CHINGUS!
HOW ARE YOU ALL? OMG!! IJUST TERRIBLY MISS YOU ALL  >:D<  I KNOW ITS BEEN A LONG TIME, BUT I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT EVEN THOUGH IM SO BUSY WITH MY STUDIES, I'M ALWAYS HERE TO SUPPORT OUR URI BABY BOY AND BABY GIRL!!
THAT'S WHY LET'S POWER VOTE O ALL MINSHIN'S OUT THERE!!! GOA LET IT BE PSH!!!
DON'T GIVE UP GUYS!!! I'M NOT GIVING UP!!! 
I KNOW ITS HARD TO VOTE NOW BUT LET'S STILL SUPPORT. ITS UNFAIR IF THEY DID IT LIKE THAT.
PSH FOR ----- GOA!!! ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^

nvshen.ddyule.cn

GO HWAITING!  MINSHIN POWER FOR THE WIN!!

Guest raine9shinhye

Hello fellow MinShiners I just want to say something I hope I won't offend a chinese minshiner here..

Chinese are really known for using a software to vote automaticaly.. I'm saying this because I have experienced it aside from MinShin, I am also supporting a Filipino celebrity her name is Sarah G. who've been always nominated internationally and she always had a head to head with a chinese celebrity and she didn't won even though she have a lots of fans voting, we knew that some chinese fans are using auto vote software like "Macro" its one of the autovote software that can use...

I'm a saying this base on my experience it's really hard to compete with China.. so lets not lose hope! keep on voting! :)

WHAT A JOKE!!!! It's unfair to the fans who voted and to Shin Hye to be cheated like that. They have been trying to catch up the last two days and our lead is 13k then within two hours before the voting ends they are leading and their site is slow people cant vote for Shin Hye LOL. We will accept if the game is fair but winning by cheating is a TOTAL JOKE!!! They should investigate first before crowning the winner.

..end of rant LOL

The gap is 2K so lets try to keep voting. We still may have a chance.

Finally, I can vote now so others keep trying. Fighting!

Anyway, lets just focus on voting for MinShin in SIDA Soompi and Nate starting tomorrow.

meridian said: from chinese minshinner, it seems like ddyule do something to block votes from outside china (that's when our votes are invalid and many people can't access the website) now they're somehow blocking votes from android too. Most of the votes counted now are from only iphones. WTF!!! they want chinese actress/idol to win but this is really UNFAIR!
anyway keep voting chinggus! keep trying! do our best and we won't regret!!! 

my feeling is correct, reading all ur posts, there's  really sumthing wrong with GOA. actually i was experiencing  problems  bout d codes since last night, but i had been patient. But today idk anymore. GOA is not fair!

Shin Hye is the real winner!
are u still voting?

it's kinda pissed off. it took me a minute only for open the page.aigooo, goa site sucks. congrats for your hard work chingus, we have another poll to win.

;)

Guest raine9shinhye

Hello fellow MinShiners I just want to say something I hope I won't offend a chinese minshiner here..

Chinese are really known for using a software to vote automaticaly.. I'm saying this because I have experienced it aside from MinShin, I am also supporting a Filipino celebrity her name is Sarah G. who've been always nominated internationally and she always had a head to head with a chinese celebrity and she didn't won even though she have a lots of fans voting, we knew that some chinese fans are using auto vote software like "Macro" its one of the autovote software that can use...

I'm a saying this base on my experience it's really hard to compete with China.. so lets not lose hope! keep on voting!

Lets Continue Voting! Don't lose hope!

Remember what Shin Hye said,

"Nothing is easy... Cheer up and go for it!"

We have an 1 hour and 45 minutes.. We can do this! We can still Win!

The website is loading slow, but you still can vote, don't give up!

Guest mkim0611

THIS IS REALLY UNFAIR I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET ON THE GOA SITE AND I CAN'T! IT BEEN ERROR SINCE LAST NIGHT! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Guest califgirl

raine9shinhye said: Hello fellow MinShiners I just want to say something I hope I won't offend a chinese minshiner here.. Chinese are really known for using a software to vote automaticaly.. I'm saying this because I have experienced it aside from MinShin, I am also supporting a Filipino celebrity her name is Sarah G. who've been always nominated internationally and she always had a head to head with a chinese celebrity and she didn't won even though she have a lots of fans voting, we knew that some chinese fans are using auto vote software like "Macro" its one of the autovote software that can use... I'm a saying this base on my experience it's really hard to compete with China.. so lets not lose hope! keep on voting! :)

Sorry for this long post: My heart breaks so much.. I was just gone for a couple of hours for a family affair and now checking the site, not seeing Shin Hye on top spot was heartbreaking.. At first I was really like   :-O :-O :-O to  :-/  :-/  :-/ and then  :-<  :-<  :-< so I checked up on this thread to see how everybody feels and I guess everybody knows how it feels to be very disappointed.. allow me to cry with you all chingus..  :(  :(:(:(
Now, I guess everything is FATE.. We tried our best and we will still keep voting until the last minute.. Okay chingus? I know, seeing her on top will be over-whelming and we manage to keep her near or even on the top rank so BE PROUD Minshinners.. Our hardworks may not pay through til the end but atleast we have proven once again that we are one-solid-loving-caring-understanding shippers/family.. well taking aside our being pervy-possessive at times..  ;);););)
It's okay to be pissed-off, disappointed, mad, harsh, etc. etc. etc. because we are all entitled to our opinion as long as we will not go overboard.. After letting your hearts-out, don't forget to let-go of hatred or whatever negative emotion you have and then move-on.. What will be, will be.. Remember this: WE CAN'T CHANGE FATE BUT WE CAN CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY NO MATTER WHAT LIFE/FATE BRINGS.. So everyone, STAY POSITIVE, BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES, BE PROUD OF SHIN HYE... She will and will always be the TRUE GODDESS OF LEE MIN HO and our Goddess.. :D  :D  :D:D
#FightingMinshinners #LetKeepVoting #LetsSupportShinHyeTilTheEnd #SarangheChingus #IAMProudBeingAMinshinner #IAMProudOfEveryone  :\">