[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest soclose

Everyone let's vote vote vote....I was surprised to see the gap shrinking fast too. We can do it. Let's keep voting. Remember every votes count.

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Nooooooooooo the place 2th up now she 540000 and park ahin hye 548000 vote pale pale pleas vote

X_X :(( :-O :-SS >:P :-t :-?? %-( ^#(^

Guest SuZ1430293926

Everyone please help to vote. The 2nd rank is at the same 54k range now with PSH :( I still have difficulty voting. Cannot keep voting non-stop. Wonder is it on purpose to slow us down. Those who can vote please help to vote faster. Thank you very much.

We really need to gather power voting for shin hye in GOA! I bet the opponent's supporters will keep their fast pace in catching up shin hye until poll closed. Please vote for shin hye non stop!

Guest SuZ1430293926

11.59pm China time vote ends..time now in Singapore is 7.35pm. China and Singapore's time is the same.

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Nooo victoria will take 1th place she is 543000 she up 1000 at 10 second park shin hye now 548000 she up 100 at 10 second ohhhh!!!!!!!my god she will lose dont say that pleas vote more i think poll will left after one hour and 30 min im so afried you cant do that please keep voting if any one dont vote park shin hye will losen we need all your vote please

Only 3k gaps there. Palli palli minshinners. The gap is so closer. Omo omo, hang in there chingus. Only few hour left. Lets power vote. I'm so afraid shin hye place overtaken by song qian.  :((
Lets keep on voting. Chaebal!