[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest EliaE

Hold on baby girl and still there...let us continue to support you and vote you to be a goddess...our goddess!!

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Dont stop voting the poll will left after 4 hour im afried other actess up for that keep voting

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

I saw this pic it some web pleas open it its soo funny

cB6-9B8YO7s.jpg

http://m.vk.com/park__shin_hye

Guest TessB

RED ALERT ........ RED ALERT ....... RED ALERT ....... Chingus, the # 2 is supporters are voting in big numbers more than 5 times the the total number our bb girl is getting per vote...... TIME TO POWER VOTE TO THE MAXIMUM NOW UNTIL CLOSING TIME WHICH IS 6 more hours...... PALLI, PALLI, PALLI...... Fighting, until we secure the crown.... AJA, AJA

Anneyong Chingus :)>- My first time to post here in MinShin thread..I voted already for GOA and SIDA :x hope PSH will win as Godess of Asia coz LMH is already a crowned God of Asia ;;) I hope they will receive their awards on the same day, on the same time, on the same event walking hand in hand just like Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang. :x :x :x oh my shipper's heart. :P

Guest EunjinC

one nate mail You can consecutive create a nate mail.
over and over again.

somepeople have 200 nate mail.
please we can work this out
ex) id: minshin     s.n:5758( all number same is right. but  id put an after 1/2/3)
we keep repeating the same things over and over again.
you will have infinite nate mail.

sorry;;;; i don't speak English that well
 I hope you can understand my language.

hCt5tWg.jpg

Vooote the actress in 3th Rising rapidly

Guest MichikoS

11:59 pm CST IS LESS THAN 6 HOURS TIME IN MY COUNTRY NOW... ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN WITHIN LESS THAN 6 HOURS. SO WE WILL ATTEMPT TO MAINTAIN THIS POSITION... Shin Hye'ah!! .. STAY THERE .. WE WILL GIVE YOU OUR BEST FOR YOU ...

GODDESS OF ASIA because you deserve it ... :\"> :\"> :x :x :x :bz :bz :bz

Guest meridian

OMOOOO MinShinners Palli Palli!! The last 6 hrs!!! 
Now 2nd place score increases 3 times faster than us!Within 10 minutes, her score increases 1000 while SH score increases only 300 points!!
This is critical. Please vote more and faster chinggus! 

I make chines hour the time now in chaina is 21:30 pm i think the vote will end after 3hour im not sure put please keep voting dont say with your self your vote not making any think voooooooote

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

Panicky mode...ugh...but i have faith that we can do this MinShinners!!! We always do. VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! Fighting 'til the end. Shin Hye deserves to be the Goddess of Asia. No one else deserves it more but only her.

Guest TessB

Something wrong with GOA site..... I think there is computer glitch because of the surged of votes, I cannot open the site now, its been awhile now.....OTTOKE ???????

Guest meridian

now the gap is just around 7,000 points!!! omo chinggus we need to vote!!! otherwise we'll lose for sure!!VOTEEEEEE!!!

Guest TessB

CHINGUS....... WE ARE IN MAJOR, MAJOR ALERT.......SHINHYE LEAD IS SHRINKING FAST... IT IS NOW JUST 7Thousand from almost 14 thousand few hours ago...... This is not looking good..... CALLING ALL MINSHINNERS .... POWER VOTE ALL YOUR MIGHT NOW AND HOLD OUR LEAD....IT'S STILL 5hours long before closing time and anything can happen with the rate the other fandoms are voting right now...... Common Minshinners.....FIGHTING.....WE CAN DO THIS.....